Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Tabitha_X - Norwich - Incall  (Read 1390 times)

14 review(s) for X__Charli__X (8 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dkpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 60mins@130

Communication: initially by AW email and provided the postcode. I was called by Tabitha 30mins before the meeting (her number is not withheld) and then received specific information to get to the apartment via txt.

The lady: really good looking slim girl. Description and pics in AW are accurate. I'd say age (29) is correct.

The meeting: Tabitha welcomed me in a nice dress. Paperwork sorted out and offered a tea and shower (that I accepted). After the shower Tabitha was waiting me in the bedroom in lingerie (bummer, I was thinking to get naked slowly).
She started a very good DFK and then invited me to get undressed,  followed by a very nice OWO - not deep throat but nice attention both to shaft and balls.
Got hard quickly so I asked her to take things slower and started RO (fresh and clean) that she enjoyed.
Continued with DFK and me kissing her responsive breast while she was playing with mr willy. Nice touch: during the foreplay she lead me to finger her and she was very wet. I like when women lead you so that they enjoy their time.
This went ahead for quite some time (ok for me, because unfortunately I tend to come too early) and then was time for main course: she jumped on me riding me slowly but with energy. Boys, she really knows how to ride!
Bag full and time for cleaning and a some chat: she is a very bubbly girl, nice to talk with. Unfortunately I got timing wrong - the first session was too long - so after the chat ended - it didn't feel a very long time, but I need at least 10mins to recover for session 2 - was time to go for me (she told me so about 5 mins before the hour and offered me another shower).

She was not checking the time during the meeting but obviously she is very good in keeping time.

Final thoughts: good experience and will return for sure. I'll try to ask for more on her like-list next time. She told me she is planning to work 3 days a week in Norwich.

Welcome in Norwich, Tabitha!

Offline dkpunter

I forgot one detail: Tabitha requires booking through AW system.
Thus the communication flow was as follows:
- first contact through AW emails, received postcode and agreed date/time/duration of the meeting
- I then booked through AW and received confirmation
- on the day about 30mins before the appointment I received a call from Tabitha and shared some info about her actual place. After few minutes I've also received a txt with the same direction information

Apologies for the partial info in my review

Offline norwichfunseeker

That's fairly standard for girls in this group and works well.
Had a couple of issues when unable to book via aw, but that should improve now.

I think she will do well in norwich as a residency.
Deffo one for the HL.

Offline KBW1999

Just added to my HL, hopefully I'll be down in the not too distant future