Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hotlips2014  (Read 3174 times)

1 review(s) for MissGG (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hendrix

Warning: Bit of a vanilla punt for me! :D

I must admit, I wouldn't usually have glanced at Megan's profile, her "likes" list isn't as extensive as I usually insist on. However, that picture of her tits just reminded me of an old civvie memory  :angelgirl: and her description (completely accurate I'd say) of her body size and age coupled with the horn for some very sloppy deep throat as promised by her led me to making a booking. Comms were excellent, friendly, professional and just the right amount of flirty without being  :vomit:

I was pleased to see a pretty young English girl (23 is about right I'd say) with just the figure I was looking for at my door..short, but with big tits and very curvy all round, definitely not for you if you insist on slim. I'd say she is a size 12/14, gorgeous eyes and a pretty face. She arrived at mine dressed casually looking very much like a girl next door/student type.

I got business out of the way and she then kissed me..proper DFK, no hesitation at all on her part. A good grope of those big tits and I then freed them (she had pretty nice lingerie on under the casual clothes) for a good session of tit worship which she seemed to enjoy as my fingers found her pussy getting very wet  :cool:

She then got my cock out and fucking hell...this girl can deep throat! proper sloppy with loads of spit and drool. She rubbed my cock all over her face and then swallowed it whole, happy for me to facefuck her while she looked up at me (I love that!). She happily licked and  sucked my balls, with excellent eye contact throughout.  I then went down on her shaved and fresh tasting pussy. Licking her clit and fingering her with increasing speed got her soaking and I decided I needed to get into her asap. On with the cover and I got her to ride me so I could watch and play with those tits while she fucked me. She is a really good fuck, enthusiastic, energetic and knows how and when to vary the speed. From grinding her pussy down onto my cock and just holding it there to bouncing on me hard and demanding a pounding, she then shuddered and came hard with her face totally flushed and her bucking on my cock :dance:  it didn't take me long to shoot a load after that while she was snogging my face off.

A short rest and chat, she's a nice girl and easy to talk to, and although I wasn't sure if I'd manage a round 2, she insisted on trying and a combination of more full on DFK and an excellent hand job finished me off.

A different type of punt for me, but thoroughly enjoyable. If you have a craving for sloppy deep throat from a curvy young English girl with huge natural tits who can fuck..I think Megan would do the job :D I don't think she does cim/facial/rimming etc..but I'll certainly repeat when I'm in the mood for her body type  :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 05:41:18 pm by hendrix »

Stealthshagger

when did you see her? she is accessing from israel, as of yesterday..

Offline hendrix

when did you see her? she is accessing from israel, as of yesterday..

Last week..she did say she was going on holiday and would be back around the 21st I think..

Splosh

All sounds a bit tame by your standards, more like one of mine but I have come across her profile before and like what I see.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:01:02 pm by Splosh »

Offline Bangers and Gash

You little beau-taay.  :thumbsup: Just about to stick this lucky lady into the B & G hot list, then I clocked her location - too far out for me.. :cry:

Offline Sedlmayer

Shame it's outcalls only... :(  but thanks anyway

cockneybstrd

Have seen 'Megan' a number of times over the last 5 years (It must be her fifth profile on AW) She is very cute and her tits are amazing very good oral skills and for those that like them curvy she is a great punt

hotlips2014

I only do outcalls hun and im willing to travel so let me know if you change your mind xx

Stealthshagger

sash

hendrix,
your report is tempting me....
Was thinking of trying her, instead of my usual size 8-10's but she appears to have vanilla likes and wondering if she is a clock watcher as she mentions travel costs etc for shorter bookings...
Is she a jeans/leggings girl or a dress/skirt - I guess I will be told to ask her and she will wear.
likes receiving BDSM - hmmm maybe tie and tease session hahaha