Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party – Barons Court  (Read 11022 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Mightier Than

I have been to a couple of parties recently, all good, 3 girls and 2-5 guys, so about time I wrote one up from a couple of weeks ago.

£160 for 3 hours.  3 girls and 3 guys

Gaby – Brazilian External Link/Members Only
Sonia – Ukranian External Link/Members Only
Luiza – Brazilian External Link/Members Only

I started with Gaby.  She's very attractive, with fake tits which are a bit on the firm side (she would be great with natural tits which is my preference).  Started with OWO, lots of saliva, licking the shaft and helmet, and using her hands.  She didn't go very deep.  Sonia joined in, giving lots of DFK.  On with the mac for some action.  Her on top, followed by missionary.  She seemed quite happy with a hard pumping (I saw her with a guy later doing very hard doggy).   She says her English is limited (it's better than she suggests) so she mainly says it's good, harder, etc.  Unfortunately she doesn't FK, but she kisses all over the body and neck which felt great.

On to Sonia.  She's a bit older but in decent nick.  She started with OWO, lots of variety and deeper than Gaby.  Then on with the mac, her on top then missionary, with DFK on tap.  I hadn't recovered sufficiently so ran out of puff and needed to have a rest.

Luiza was available so I started to lick her pussy.  She was enjoying it, but didn't cum.  She gave me OWO – excellent, lots of attention to the shaft and balls as well.  Then on with the mac, her on top, them missionary, with plenty of FK till I came.

After a further rest I went down on Gaby.  She gave me OWO, and Luiza joined in.  I didn't have the energy, so they give me a hand-job to finish.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I have been to a couple of parties recently, all good, 3 girls and 2-5 guys, so about time I wrote one up from a couple of weeks ago.

£160 for 3 hours.  3 girls and 3 guys

Gaby – Brazilian External Link/Members Only
Sonia – Ukranian External Link/Members Only
Luiza – Brazilian External Link/Members Only

I started with Gaby.  She's very attractive, with fake tits which are a bit on the firm side (she would be great with natural tits which is my preference).  Started with OWO, lots of saliva, licking the shaft and helmet, and using her hands.  She didn't go very deep.  Sonia joined in, giving lots of DFK.  On with the mac for some action.  Her on top, followed by missionary.  She seemed quite happy with a hard pumping (I saw her with a guy later doing very hard doggy).   She says her English is limited (it's better than she suggests) so she mainly says it's good, harder, etc.  Unfortunately she doesn't FK, but she kisses all over the body and neck which felt great.

On to Sonia.  She's a bit older but in decent nick.  She started with OWO, lots of variety and deeper than Gaby.  Then on with the mac, her on top then missionary, with DFK on tap.  I hadn't recovered sufficiently so ran out of puff and needed to have a rest.

Luiza was available so I started to lick her pussy.  She was enjoying it, but didn't cum.  She gave me OWO – excellent, lots of attention to the shaft and balls as well.  Then on with the mac, her on top, them missionary, with plenty of FK till I came.

After a further rest I went down on Gaby.  She gave me OWO, and Luiza joined in.  I didn't have the energy, so they give me a hand-job to finish.

Sound like you got lucky with the ratio though at the one I went to recently despite there being 6 guys one did leave after only 30 mins and one other spent a lot of time talking with the host so was more like 4 guys to 3 girls for me.

Shame about Gabriella not offering FK and the bolt-ons. Saturday looks like a tempting day though no doubt will be busy as Luiza is, IMO, by far the best of the bunch in looks and personality though I hear Aida is very attractive.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I went a couple of weeks ago to exactly the same line up. Mine was the 1pm party and there were six guys. Gabriella was a sub for Sienna who had been on the schedule but Emms told me of the change before I made the booking.

My experience was similarly enjoyable to the op. Not the best Phoenix party I've been to but any party with Luiza is going to be worthwhile. I can vouch for Gabriella's tits. She was the prettiest of the girls but definitely should have spent more money and found a better surgeon.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yeah Luiza was the standout at the one party I've been too even though I reckon Kasia fucks better.

Keeping my eye out for a party with Kasia, Luiza and Aida. That should be a party to remember!

Online Mightier Than

Luiza and Kasia are the stand-outs for me.  Luiza's a bit softer.

I haven't had the pleasure of Aida.  Hopefully she does OWO, most at Phoenix do.  Does she FK?  This is always a welcome bonus from girls at parties.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Luiza and Kasia are the stand-outs for me.  Luiza's a bit softer.

I haven't had the pleasure of Aida.  Hopefully she does OWO, most at Phoenix do.  Does she FK?  This is always a welcome bonus from girls at parties.

Luiza is definitely softer than Kasia, Kasia as I said in my review could probably fuck a man to death!

That being said Luiza is still a fantastic lay and her personality really shone through for me, she clearly enjoys herself and was very welcoming and intimate but not afraid to be naughty. Looking forward to see next week's rota updated tomorrow as looking to visit again soon. Hoping for another combination of Kasia, Luiza and another attractive girl.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Have any guys who have been to one of these met Aida? I'm tempted by tomorrow's lineup as Luiza is fantastic and I hear Gabriella is attractive though her boob job is pretty poor and she doesn't FK.

Aida looks tempting and have seen her AW profile as well on which she offers an extensive range of services. 

Offline Rossi90

Have any guys who have been to one of these met Aida? I'm tempted by tomorrow's lineup as Luiza is fantastic and I hear Gabriella is attractive though her boob job is pretty poor and she doesn't FK.

Aida looks tempting and have seen her AW profile as well on which she offers an extensive range of services.

Would you mind sharing the link for Aida’s AW page?
Thanks

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Would you mind sharing the link for Aida’s AW page?
Thanks

I see someone else has already. If you search her up on here she has 2 other profiles active, one for Diva where she charges £350 an hour, one for her AW where she's £200 an hour, TPC where its £160 for 2 hours but obviously you have to share her and one more profile I can't remember the name of where again I think she's on for £350 per hour.

The woman seems to be all over the damn place with her pricing and her age on each site is different too: on one she's 26, another 27 and the third 29!

I've also heard her breasts are fake despite her claiming they are natural. I still plan to punt her at TPC soon but after doing some digging I'm just confused how her price, ages and whether her boobs are natural or not are all over the place.

Here are the links: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:23:31 am by MysteryManNo.7 »

Online Mightier Than

I've been to a party recently with Aida.  She looks around 30s and in decent shape.  Tattoos which do nothing for me.  She does FK, opening her mouth but not much tongue action.  Decent OWO and takes a decent pounding.  Overall good, but I wouldn't choose a party just because she's there, unlike Luiza or Kasia

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I've been to a party recently with Aida.  She looks around 30s and in decent shape.  Tattoos which do nothing for me.  She does FK, opening her mouth but not much tongue action.  Decent OWO and takes a decent pounding.  Overall good, but I wouldn't choose a party just because she's there, unlike Luiza or Kasia

Have met Aida twice now at a party. Not bad but not amazing. Very loose pussy and has definitely had work done on her breasts, can see the scars and feel the implants when playing with them.

Offline Rabsie

Sorry to bump an old thread but found this very disconcerting.
I have been looking at attending one of these parties next week. I was doing some research on the girls for Saturday who are Kasia, Camilla and Aida.
I see someone has linked to Aida's adultwork profile
This is for an Italian lady (in the Baron's Court area)who looks very like Aida's pics on the Phoenix website
The profile clearly offers bareback/unprotected sex and talks about how she is on PREP

Is this definitely the girl who appears at Phoenix?
If it is surely the whole Phoenix party scene is tainted with this one barebacker as she will be giving all the guys there OWO etc
I find it astonishing this girl is advertising bb and attending parties at the same time and will definitely mean I shan't be attending
What do you guys think?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Handel2020

I have been looking at attending one of these parties next week. I was doing some research on the girls for Saturday who are Kasia, Camilla and Aida.
This is for an Italian lady (in the Baron's Court area)who looks very like Aida's pics on the Phoenix website
The profile clearly offers bareback/unprotected sex and talks about how she is on PREP

If it is surely the whole Phoenix party scene is tainted with this one barebacker as she will be giving all the guys there OWO etc
I find it astonishing this girl is advertising bb and attending parties at the same time and will definitely mean I shan't be attending
What do you guys think?

This has been mentioned in another thread. I wouldn't attend a party when she is there myself.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

What do you guys think?

As another has said, it's been brought up before, it is 100% the same girl.

I can't imagine she does it much as she charges 500 total for BB though I can understand your hesitance.
I've seen her twice at Phoenix before finding out she's a barebacker and have had no health issues but again, I understand the concern.

Offline Spurt

The fact that she might not  do BB much is irrelevant, that she does it at all and advertises the fact is a major red flag.

I am surprised she still features on the rota.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

The fact that she might not  do BB much is irrelevant, that she does it at all and advertises the fact is a major red flag.

I disagree as risk cannot be assessed without considering probabilities. If the girl is on prep and she only barebacks occasionally and the punter uses a condom for penetrative sex then the likelihood of the punter catching and dying of AIDS due to that encounter is much less than dying in a traffic accident on the way to the party.

If we are worried about sti other than HIV being caught during parties then the probability is much higher but this will mainly due to OWO being practised at the party and not about the fact a girl may have barebacked some time in the past. When it comes to barebackers attending parties and potentially spreading something then I would be more concerned about the men who have barebacked with sexually active females in the previous weeks/months. Barebacking is not that common among wg's as they are better educated on the subject but not so in the Seeking Arrangement,  Swinging and regular dating worlds and there is a lot of crossover between guys who punt and guys who get their casual sex other ways and don't always use protection.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Rocket Scientist

The fact she advertised the service is a red flag. - however infrequent   Equally not so naïve to believe there are no undercover bare backers in our midst  Yes, call out those that indulge but be realistic about this lifestyle choice and take calculated risks - punting and group sex parties, such as TPC, is not for the faint hearted. 

Online Malvolio

The fact she advertised the service is a red flag. - however infrequent   Equally not so naïve to believe there are no undercover bare backers in our midst  Yes, call out those that indulge but be realistic about this lifestyle choice and take calculated risks - punting and group sex parties, such as TPC, is not for the faint hearted.

Exactly this - if you go to a sex party, you have no idea what all the other people have been doing in the previous six months.  It could be absolutely anything for all you know.

Offline fredhiggins

All true.