Author Topic: Wild rose Leeds  (Read 2759 times)


22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271620) (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Uklad873

External Link/Members Only


This meet happened about 6weeks ago . 30 min meet paid what was requested on adult works .

Location

Building across from John Lewis , pretty easy to get in and busy enough for you to just blend in

Girl

Fit instantly looking at her you can’t find her not attractive . Fantastic arse on her n a set of tits

Meet

The rest went down hill from here . Was clear from the get go she speaks 0 English . This was the first proper punt we’re I have had this and I found it hard work . Like them to know what I want but there was issues from get go . Was told owo and she proceeded to wrap him up .tried to tell her other wise but she was having none of it ( wasn’t a hygiene issue never had a punt and they have a problem ) . It was a boiling hot day and I just wasn’t feeling it at all 0 chemistry . Decided to get it over quickly fucked her doggy n to be fair felt tight and came in bag .

Was in out in 20 mins .


Can see from other reviews they really enjoyed it just wasn’t for me with language barrier .


When I went in there was a blonde girl in there maybe sexy Valentina and she was fit . Was offered 3 some but didn’t take up offer.


Tempting to go back to see her though

Offline Shawy74

Cheers for the review Mr UKL,had same issue wiv Miss Nicol who i fink works at same flat,though her service was really good so made up for language barrier.

Offline Gas Man 40s

6 weeks ago guessing the blonde was Miss Nicol,

Noted u said it was a boiling hot day?

Did you take the shower that the girl usually offers you?

Maybe this was the reason you didn’t get owo

No shower and hot and sweaty?

Always best to accept the shower offered, even if just a quick splash of fresh water






Offline Ginobanes

Yes the last time i was there a few months ago. I had the same issue. I accepted the shower and was still turned down.

Offline PussyLover789

So if you're wanting all her extras you have to pay an extra £150? Fuck that! i dont care how fit she is  :thumbsdown:

Offline Uklad873

Maybe the shower was needed to be offered lol but a couldn’t get her to understand jack shit lol 😂

Offline johnstoves102938

Seen her a few times and OWO offered on all. Including on a hot summers day

My guess is she's had a bad experience with OWO (maybe caught something) hence being cautious
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203

Seen her a few times and OWO offered on all. Including on a hot summers day

My guess is she's had a bad experience with OWO (maybe caught something) hence being cautious

Yes the last time i was there a few months ago. I had the same issue. I accepted the shower and was still turned down.

Thanks for the reviews.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 08:12:46 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline johnstoves102938

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
You're welcome

Sharing is caring MrJ.  :hi: :hi:

You know that this podge is a service dodger and instead of sharing this valuable info you chose to keep quiet.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:




Offline johnstoves102938

I was offered all services otherwise I wouldve called out. Think you got the wrong person!
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnstoves102938

Sharing is caring MrJ.  :hi: :hi:

You know that this podge is a service dodger and instead of sharing this valuable info you chose to keep quiet.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I was offered all services otherwise I wouldve called out. Think you got the wrong person!
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gas Man 40s

Not reviewed her, but seen her in a duo and on her own
Had a shower every time just to be polite
And owo was done both times
Had a good time when I saw her 1 on 1
Maybe others have had not such a good time
But all the girls I’ve seen from this set up
Opposite the department store
Have all been good sessions

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
I was offered all services otherwise I wouldve called out. Think you got the wrong person!

Oopsie misread your post.  ;) ;)