Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for busty British Masseuse  (Read 15049 times)

broksonic

I was wondering if any of you could recommend a good naturally busty Masseuse in either Brum, Dudley or Wolves .   

Offline wolfstep

Hello

Try Bridget at Tiger Lillies in Codsall, Wolves. She is reluctant if she has not met you before to discuss he. Once you have been gets,an hour massage, topless with he and you get to play with her huge boobs all for £ 50.00 bargain.

WS.

broksonic

Hello

Try Bridget at Tiger Lillies in Codsall, Wolves. She is reluctant if she has not met you before to discuss he. Once you have been gets,an hour massage, topless with he and you get to play with her huge boobs all for £ 50.00 bargain.

WS.

Thank you . 

fos

There are 4 or 5 girls at The Tanning Rooms in Wolverhampton I hear that some are quite busty (One busty one is Irish) but don't know all the names yet. Will let you know.

Is Bridget the only masseuse at Tiger Lillies or are they all up for some fun?

Offline wolfstep

Bridget is the only masseuse there, she is great and really does enjoy what she offers.

She gets booked up quite quickly, she will not discuss over the phone he and will not offer this service until your second visit I guess she is just being careful.

WS

broksonic

So You have to have a second visit for her to go topless ?

Offline wolfstep

That's how it worked for me yes,

External Link/Members Only

Link above I hope it works I am new to this do sorry!!

WS

fos

Is he readily offered on the first appointment

Offline wolfstep

No,

I must stress she is very cagey on your first visit, she did from memory on my first visit after some encouragement go topless she said she could massage me intimate parts but no he but could do it myself in front of her while sucking her tits which is what I did!!

Subsequent visits she gives me a great hand job again while I suck on those big tits :wacko:

WS

Offline wolfstep

There are 4 or 5 girls at The Tanning Rooms in Wolverhampton I hear that some are quite busty (One busty one is Irish) but don't know all the names yet. Will let you know.

HI

Any more info on the tanning rooms, is he and maybe a little more as in topless on for sure. i would need to travel and would not want to be left dissappinted :angry:

WS

Roland D Hay

Hello

WS.

She looks great, I'm trying to book her for this week  :drinks:

Roland D Hay

I have a booking on Friday but all a bit strange. She just rang me back and we had a very normal conversation with no mention of other services. Fine, if it takes a first meet to pave the way  :D

Offline fredhiggins

She does look gorgeous; do you  think I could pretend I've been before?

Roland D Hay

She does look gorgeous; do you  think I could pretend I've been before?

I never thought of that, perhaps my opening line will be 'lovely to see you again.'   :D

broksonic

I have a booking on Friday but all a bit strange. She just rang me back and we had a very normal conversation with no mention of other services. Fine, if it takes a first meet to pave the way  :D

I think that she will probably want to suss you out first .   I will phone her to make a booking when i get back from my hols

Roland D Hay

I think that she will probably want to suss you out first .   I will phone her to make a booking when i get back from my hols

She definitely got natural tits Brok?

browningsx

I have been to tiger lilys 3 times and not even had a sniff of anything so I now use the Tanning Rooms were I receive a great service and with the 4 or 5 girls rotating you never no who you will see which is why I like it , tried giving all the right signs at Tigers but nothing , I also no someone else that has had the same trouble .

Offline wolfstep

Hi

I posted the original advice about Tiger Lillies, as mentioned on your first visit Bridget is very cagey. I have now been four times over the last 6 weeks and every visit apart from the first has been topless from the start, lots of sucking on her tits and a nice he where she climbs onto the table with lots of eye contact.

I am new on here and just trying to share my experiences with you :rolleyes:

WS

Roland D Hay

Hi

I posted the original advice about Tiger Lillies, as mentioned on your first visit Bridget is very cagey. I have now been four times over the last 6 weeks and every visit apart from the first has been topless from the start, lots of sucking on her tits and a nice he where she climbs onto the table with lots of eye contact.

I am new on here and just trying to share my experiences with you :rolleyes:

WS

Does she have big natural tits?

Roland D Hay

I have been to tiger lilys 3 times and not even had a sniff of anything so I now use the Tanning Rooms were I receive a great service and with the 4 or 5 girls rotating you never no who you will see which is why I like it , tried giving all the right signs at Tigers but nothing , I also no someone else that has had the same trouble .

What were you being charged for the massage?

Offline wolfstep

Yes,

Big national tots plenty to handle.

£35.00 for basic massage + £15.00 for topless and he.

WSp

Roland D Hay

Yes,

Big national tots plenty to handle.

£35.00 for basic massage + £15.00 for topless and he.

WSp

Excellent, cheers Wolfie  :drinks:

Offline wolfstep

Offline Stapler

I have thought before posting in this thread.
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. However, I know a few FBSM enthusiasts who have visited Tiger Lily's and have come away disappointed!

...S...

Hope whoever visits can prove them wrong!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Roland D Hay

I have thought before posting in this thread.
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. However, I know a few FBSM enthusiasts who have visited Tiger Lily's and have come away disappointed!

...S...

Hope whoever visits can prove them wrong!

Disappointed because there was nothing else on offer? The thing is, she is clearly very busy and I would fail to understand why unless there were additional services. I couldn't get in till late Friday afternoon.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:44:08 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline Stapler

I haven't visited personally. However at one time she was strictly legit. I do know people who tried her services and absolutely nothing else was on offer!

Maybe she has learnt that there is more money to be made if she 'expanded' her services!

As you say, why is she SO busy if she is ONLY offering basic massage?

The very best of luck to you.

Will be very interested to hear about your visit.

Cheers

...S...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:50:29 pm by Stapler »

Offline wolfstep

Guys

I am really new on here so some may be sceptical of my experience with tiger lilies. I will say this the last time first visit she will not discuss he and says sage does not offer it but you can wank yourself!

Every visit since topless and he , I am sure this was not fir me only !!

WS,

browningsx

Not trying to upset anyone but I think the reason she busy is because she got a mention on here, just the same as the Tanning Rooms after a mention on here by Stapler  everybody and his dog were trying to get in , I definitely gave all the right signals even offering more dollar for better massage and still got nothing .I am not going to mention any names but after my 4th recent visit to the Tanning Rooms I received the full works for £65 Fantastic .

Offline wolfstep

Not trying to upset anyone but I think the reason she busy is because she got a mention on here, just the same as the Tanning Rooms after a mention on here by Stapler  everybody and his dog were trying to get in , I definitely gave all the right signals even offering more dollar for better massage and still got nothing .I am not going to mention any names but after my 4th recent visit to the Tanning Rooms I received the full works for £65 Fantastic .

Would you be so kind as to share exactly what the works are? This place has been on my radar for a while now since it was given a mention on here.

WS.

Roland D Hay

Might be complete bullshit of course but she told me she is always busy. Whatever happens I get an hour long massage from a very attractive woman so for £35 I ain't exactly getting ripped off. Of course if there's absolutely no hint of anything else on offer then I won't return. I'll confirm nothing on offer and if it is as a result of this thread then the work will probably dry up. She may just do the guys she finds attractive... It's not unknown but of course that's probably me fucked if it is the case  :D to be honest looking at her pics I'd be happy if she just got her tits out for the duration.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:08:31 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline webpunter

I am not going to mention any names but after my 4th recent visit to the Tanning Rooms I received the full works for £65 Fantastic .
Very very occasionally go by this area - well Tiger Lily's.  The blond babe in the main gumtree pic looks luvverley.  Anyone know the name that she uses at the salon ?    Also where are the Tanning Rooms please

Roland D Hay

Very very occasionally go by this area - well Tiger Lily's.  The blond babe in the main gumtree pic looks luvverley.  Anyone know the name that she uses at the salon ?    Also where are the Tanning Rooms please

She said her name was Bridget when she called me back.

Offline webpunter

She said her name was Bridget when she called me back.
Her name was in the thread above - didn't notice this
Just found this link     External Link/Members Only
Looks like a cracking photo of her taken some time ago as well.  Imagine seeing her then.  Probably a trophy wife
A potentially great find in an obscure location - just what UKP is all about !

Roland D Hay

OK, so I didn't go and see Bridget, believe it or not I left for work and left my wallet at home. Yes, that old chestnut but it genuinely happened. Anyway I have rebooked to see Bridget on Monday but I decided to be quite direct in as nice a way as possible of course and I asked her if she did topless massage. She asked me where I'd heard this and I didn't say because I don't think it would have helped the situation. I simply said I'd read it on some massage chat thread but that there was conflicting opinion. Anyway, she was very nice about it and said that she only does it for a very few long term regulars. I'm going to see her anyway with no real expectations purely because I find her so attractive and really pleasant to deal with. As I said, the worse that can happen is that I get a nice massage. If nothing happens I'll go for a punt afterwards.  :D

Offline wolfstep

Sorry to hear that,

She is very wary I think until she had met you. Having said that she did go topless towards the end of my first massage. I have been four times in total so hardly a long term regular.

Be polite and respectful and I am sure you will get the outcome that you seek.

WS

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Her name was in the thread above - didn't notice this
Just found this link     External Link/Members Only
Looks like a cracking photo of her taken some time ago as well.  Imagine seeing her then.  Probably a trophy wife
A potentially great find in an obscure location - just what UKP is all about !

Nice :)

Offline Stapler

.......and what do you think is gonna happen now?

The lurkers on here and the low life on fbsm sites and PN are gonna turn up at her place and demand she gets her tits out!!

...S...

NEWTOTHEPLACE

The lurkers on here and the low life on fbsm sites and PN are gonna turn up at her place and demand she gets her tits out!!

...S...
+1 you got to respect the boundaries. if she does bonus :) if not better luck next time

Offline wolfstep

...S...

...S...

I agree and that would be a shame, she is a very nice lady and once she knows you very enthusiastic in the way she delivers :D

WS.

willey

Here are the biggest 2 i've seen.
No action with Nicole's but nice view.
Ebony didnt like touching but her b2b smothered me!

Willey

broksonic

Are you guaranteed  to get a topless massage with any of these girls?

It's a shame that Trinity masseuse  , has those awful fake tits   :(

Roland D Hay

Are you guaranteed  to get a topless massage with any of these girls?

It's a shame that Trinity masseuse  , has those awful fake tits   :(

Probably not but I'd pay Trinity extra to keep her tits covered up.

Roland D Hay

OK, so had my hour long massage with Bridget this evening. I went hopeful but not really expecting anything. Just as well cos I didn't get anything apart from a great massage. She does have massive tits and plenty of cleavage on display but that was it unfortunately.

Offline Stapler

I haven't been myself because the place is not in my neck of the woods as they say. I am Brum side.
However, as I already alluded to above, I do know others who have been and they have never been offered anything! So you are not on your own.

As far as I know she is strictly legit.

...S...

So, she won't be so busy now will she!?

Offline wolfstep

OK, so had my hour long massage with Bridget this evening. I went hopeful but not really expecting anything. Just as well cos I didn't get anything apart from a great massage. She does have massive tits and plenty of cleavage on display but that was it unfortunately.

That's a shame, I don't understand this. It cannot be only me that she offers a service to.

I will make an appointment to go and see her and see what happens if normal service is resumed.  :D

WS.

Roland D Hay

That's a shame, I don't understand this. It cannot be only me that she offers a service to.

I will make an appointment to go and see her and see what happens if normal service is resumed.  :D

WS.

She was very suggestive and I'm not convinced she wouldn't if more comfortable but as I said, quite enjoyed it anyway though it has to be said that she is significantly older than her pictures might suggest. Still very attractive but nevertheless...

Offline fredhiggins

I'm going later this week - she is very busy it seems; 1 hour appts with 15min in between; on the phone I let her know I was new; I regret that a little but she may be good with faces so may spot if I'm lying about having been before and ruin it all together. So honesty is prob best.

But should I say I've come a distance and can't return easily (that is true - I'm coming from Rugby) or say its a hopefully  future regular venue for me ???- which is more likely to get me some fun on the first visit? I am prepared to have a HJ free 1st visit but it would be nice to unlock the full potential on the first one!

Offline wolfstep

I'm going later this week - she is very busy it seems; 1 hour appts with 15min in between; on the phone I let her know I was new; I regret that a little but she may be good with faces so may spot if I'm lying about having been before and ruin it all together. So honesty is prob best.

But should I say I've come a distance and can't return easily (that is true - I'm coming from Rugby) or say its a hopefully  future regular venue for me ???- which is more likely to get me some fun on the first visit? I am prepared to have a HJ free 1st visit but it would be nice to unlock the full potential on the first one!

This is what I don't understand, if she was totally legit then why so busy? Guys would not be returning if they are not getting the service they are looking for. There have been no newer adverts since the original on Gumtree that attracted me in the first place.

I suspect the first time you go she weighs you up , then once you have been she offers you the full extent of what she has to offer, this is certainly the way it worked for me, I am sorry Roland did not get this maybe I was a little more forthright in my approach.  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

A beauty parlour with back-to-back bookings with blokes
Maybe they're there to have their nails done / waxing or a therapeutic massage for a back ailment
I've got an ailment - an aching knob
Wished i lived closer to go visit - especially if the 1st is for her to check you out
Maybe better to go for shorter time on 1st visit & then longer on the 2nd if the outlook is promising
Per my link as above with the older photo of her on her page then she strikes me as the type of woman who will look nice into her fifties
Nice to have an erotic massage / HJ from a sexy milf with nice blams :)

Offline Stapler

Nearly 1900 views and 48 replies yet the ONLY person who has seen some action is Wolfstep who is now begging for the number to The Tanning Rooms!

Seems suspicious to me!

...S...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:47:05 pm by Stapler »