Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobby Babe - Where is she gone?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline RobVar

Anyone know where this lady disappeared to?
Is she still working?
Met her a couple of times 3 years ago. Worked from a house just outside Rugby.

great MILF in her mid 40s

That used to be her AW profile  External Link/Members Only

Offline shaw1

Offline RobVar

Thanks mate,

But I don't think it is her. The Bobby I asked about didn't have any piercings and used to offer Anal. Bobby GILF has both nipple and clit piercing going by her FR and she doesn't offer Anal.
Nevertheless I have sent her an email to ask

Offline Lindberg

Thanks mate,

But I don't think it is her. The Bobby I asked about didn't have any piercings and used to offer Anal. Bobby GILF has both nipple and clit piercing going by her FR and she doesn't offer Anal.

Hi Rob, did you get a reply from her? I also seen her when she was in rugby and if it is her I wouldn't mind another visit.

Offline rudolph hucker

You've just jogged my memory, what a cracking punt she was, possibly my best MILF punt ever. Sad day when she retired. :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

Try "Bobby Gilf".

Although she looks similar, I'm not sure she is the same woman, and at £5 for peeking at her private gallery, I'm in no hurry to find out.

Offline Roodboy867

Thanks mate,

Do you not think she may have changed after three years?

Bob G

Hi

Just read your message about Bobby Babe well I am still working under Bobby Gilf as one of the guys suggested

:) :yahoo: