Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alysha20 - Euston - Young Hungarian  (Read 2291 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6264358) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7209498) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7440105) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
11 review(s) for BARBIE STELLA (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
11 review(s) for Party girl Beatrice2 (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline stuart.

Alysha20 (Adultwork)

:hi: 

Links:         
External Link/Members Only

Cost     
£80 for 30 min

Extras:
filming with face + 50
CIF facial + 30

About Venue: 
Small bottom floor apartment fairly discreet.

Comms:
Excellent communications form her but I'm fairly sure it's someone else answering her messages. (inquired about filming and facial both available at the same time)

Personality:
Well nothing she can't really speak English and if I didn't talk to her she just ignored me and looked at her phone lol.

Looks:
She is the girl in the pictures but what you will receive is no makeup just got out of bed look, she is a very plain-looking girl if I walk past her in the street I wouldn't notice her. She is quite tall and size 6 or 8 weird shaped figure slim with a fat ass and not bubble butt just fat, small a cup boobs, age 20. I actually don't know why I paid this girl for sex.

Services:
As for services. started with OWC was ok but nothing memorable. Sex started with her on top and then mish, it was quite simply boring as fuck nothing worth reporting back apart from when I was doing mish and I lowered my head to the corner of her bed by the pillow I could smell piss really off putting. CIF facial, she kneeled beside the bed and gave me a handjob as I got near to climax I pressed record on my phone took control of my dick and blasted up her face eye hair everywhere she flinched on the first shot but took it well. Overall negative experience I left feeling dirty it was a low point in my punting career.

Reason for: Negative is because service was shit and lazy no effort on appearance.

Recommend: No.

Will I return: Hell no. 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 11:19:28 pm by stuart. »

Offline Snax

Damn. This girls reputation is sinking faster than the Titanic lol.

Also, why did you only record the facial? Was that your choice? As I would have recorded the whole thing for £50 extra!

Offline Ron89

Can imagine spraying her face to be quite satisfying. She is a P&D and fortunately her good rep on here has been squashed.

Offline stuart.

Damn. This girls reputation is sinking faster than the Titanic lol.

Also, why did you only record the facial? Was that your choice? As I would have recorded the whole thing for £50 extra!

It was my choice as I didn't think she was that hot or anything special to look at.

Recording the facial is the main reason I stayed and she does take it all over the face I give her that.

Offline stuart.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 08:14:24 pm by stuart. »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bash_eer

Very 😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅

Except dont expect to see her dressed up or have any make up. Slippers and robe is what you will get.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:16:37 pm by bash_eer »

Offline zxc

Except dont expect to see her dressed up or have any make up. Slippers and robe is what you will get.

True, that was how she received me, in a robe and with no makeup. She is lazy and will not dress to impress.

However, even with a washed face and no makeup, she is pretty... and she did not have the robe for long  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 09:16:21 pm by zxc »