Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley - London Photo Models - Victoria  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£500 for 1 hour

Services

Positive
Not a bad looking girl although might not give her a second look in a bar
Not sure is the girl in the photos - little more stocky and much larger breasts (fake). Pointy and responsive nipples
Clean and fresh (not sure why putting this as a positive but given recent run it is!)
Seemed to appreciate me going down on her - got quite wet and vocal
Good oral although she stopped as I was getting close - seemed not keen on CIM but didn't want to say
Missionary, cowgirl and doggie provided with gusto although felt bit mechanical at times

Neutral
Felt bit mechanical at times and following a routine although services generally delivered well

Negative
Bad breath
Expensive. Few years ago she would have been £300 and a little pricey at that

Tempted to return but expensive for something that was quite functional so probably not

Noticed at the end when leaving she just pulled on her underwear/clothes without having a shower saying she was late to meet some friends. Guess I'm getting old but having someone slobber on my privates might get a bit uncomfortable after a while

Offline Griffin75

Cheers OP - for £500/hr - doesn't quite feel like a positive to me.. more neutral.

Offline Alexmck

Maybe. I would say a low positive. Maybe being a bit generous given last few disasters but think will stick with positive for this one as I thought about repeating