Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: *Hot-Mary-Lux* in Teddington  (Read 842 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline stawek

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr: great looking girl with even better attitude. Recommended if you are ready to pay her rates.

There are a few long reviews of this girl and I don't have much to add over those, my visit went pretty much the same as theirs. Mainly posting this to add a rating. Also a warning that she probably won't stay for longer than few months.

The profile photos are hers though maybe taken a couple years ago. Profile age 27 seems correct but the photos look taken when she was a little younger and slimmer. The weight didn't make much difference for her attractiveness, just filled the curves and breasts, without getting overweight. Pretty sure some guys will like her even more now.

Comms were great and I set up a meet a few hours ahead, all by text.

She is very pretty, both face and body. Not much to add here since you can see yourself on the photos. The deed was fairly standard, owo and protected sex, twice.

There are many really pretty girls out there at her price levels but not many with such great attitude. She seemed completely relaxed and happy to do her job. No hesitation, no weird body language or fake smiles. She made an effort to make me feel more confident and comfortable. Faked pleasure without anything obviously over the top.

The price at 180ph is steep and I see this as her only "flaw". This is obviously a subjective choice for everybody depending on their budgets.