Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSiennaxxx (AW) - Manchester City Centre  (Read 9652 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6254945) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Noticed her green light on & after checking out her profile decided to have a bash.
 15 mins for 50 smackers.

Comms were a doddle, very easy, quick to reply & came across well.

Apartment in town, clean & fit for purpose.

Sienna is the woman in the pictures, i'd say mid 30s maybe, really nice body, size 8,  all over tan, blonde highlighted hair, manicure & pedicure, nice pair of enhanced tits, definitely makes an effort & looked the glamour model type.
Facially not a stunner imo but not a minger either, GND.
She's from Liverpool & has a very strong Scouse accent, I struggled to understand her at points lol, she was friendly but a bit distant at the same time.

Bit of kissing, no tongues, bit of a grope & feel of her body as she noshed me (OWO), no fingers inside.
Decent BJ.
Love glove was fitted, sex in Mish, her eyes firmly closed & some fake moans weren't doing it for me so I asked to switch to Doggy where I porked her til I popped.
Slight smell of Captain Birdseye as I cleaned my cock afterwards.

Not sure if it was because I only booked 15 mins but the whole thing felt mechanical & transactional  :unknown: so I won't return even though I like the whole glamour model look.

YMMV.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Cheers pal got this one booked in ....still think im going even after that neutral . :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Cheers pal got this one booked in ....still think im going even after that neutral . :hi:

Wasn't terrible mate & like I wrote YMMV   :thumbsup:

Offline Captain caveman 69

Wasn't terrible mate & like I wrote YMMV   :thumbsup:
The whiff of captain birdseye sealed the deal pal :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Zaksmith

Just out of interest, did she have a scar on her chest? Reminds of a girl I used to see but disappeared.

Offline Kool Keef

Just out of interest, did she have a scar on her chest? Reminds of a girl I used to see but disappeared.

I didn't notice one

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Kool Keef  :hi:

She's on my Hotlist as she occasionally tours Birmingham. This doesnt sound that great so I think I'll keep her on the backburner for now.

Offline BustaN

Thanks for posting review and sorry it weren't all you'd hoped it would be.

Here;s hoping your next booking is a great one, whomever it may be with.

Offline The donald

Her body looks banging in those photos!!

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for posting review and sorry it weren't all you'd hoped it would be.

Here;s hoping your next booking is a great one, whomever it may be with.

:hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Her body looks banging in those photos!!

Pics are accurate i would say, her body is nice imo

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Kool Keef  :hi:

She's on my Hotlist as she occasionally tours Birmingham. This doesnt sound that great so I think I'll keep her on the backburner for now.

:thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just popped up showing as available in Blackpool tomorrow and Thurs but i'm put off by the similarities of this review and her other review which is Negative
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322611.msg3362697#msg3362697

One of her AW pics matches Sienna at the new Temptations and I already had her on my watch list but not so sure now

Offline george r

Just popped up showing as available in Blackpool tomorrow and Thurs but i'm put off by the similarities of this review and her other review which is Negative
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322611.msg3362697#msg3362697

One of her AW pics matches Sienna at the new Temptations and I already had her on my watch list but not so sure now

she is in blackpool today and also on the rota at temptations ? so looks like somebody is using some ones pics ?

Offline SeekingSteve

Shame she doesn't take it up the wrongun, that's a cracker of an arse  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

she is in blackpool today and also on the rota at temptations ? so looks like somebody is using some ones pics ?

So Temptations already using misleading pics?

Offline Blackpool Rock

So Temptations already using misleading pics?
I had seen she was also on the rota at Temptations and was waiting to see if she dropped off but yes certainly one of them is using a stolen pic.

50 shades shot themselves in the foot by doing this, hope the new lot don't go down the same road

Offline Atlas1957

When I phoned earlier there were just two WGs at Temptations, Sienna was the one missing.

Offline Atlas1957

I've had a very polite message on another forum from Temptations about my post and they said "It was regarding a girl who is on our website and also tours independently. Please can you inform the others on that site...it is the same girl and nobody is using fake photos. She was due to work that day but changed plans. That is why she was not advertised on the social media accounts. Our website is ran by a third party and rota updates aren't always possible to be changed with immediate effect on the day." Pretty reasonable explanation.

I have popped in for a visit to Temptations in the last couple of weeks and while I'm not quite ready to write the review as I don't do them that soon for privacy reasons, I can say that the WG I saw looked like her pictures, the WG description on the website was reasonable and the room photos are also looking accurate. A few slight flaws between the WG, the room and the receptionist but you can't always get everything right at this price range. I was obviously happy enough with the earlier visit to phone and enquire about the rota on Thursday this week.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've had a very polite message on another forum from Temptations about my post and they said "It was regarding a girl who is on our website and also tours independently. Please can you inform the others on that site...it is the same girl and nobody is using fake photos. She was due to work that day but changed plans. That is why she was not advertised on the social media accounts. Our website is ran by a third party and rota updates aren't always possible to be changed with immediate effect on the day." Pretty reasonable explanation.

I have popped in for a visit to Temptations in the last couple of weeks and while I'm not quite ready to write the review as I don't do them that soon for privacy reasons, I can say that the WG I saw looked like her pictures, the WG description on the website was reasonable and the room photos are also looking accurate. A few slight flaws between the WG, the room and the receptionist but you can't always get everything right at this price range. I was obviously happy enough with the earlier visit to phone and enquire about the rota on Thursday this week.
Thanks for the update and fair enough regarding the explanation, looks like the new owners are actually concerned to make sure everything is right and let people know when it's questioned  :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

She has popped up again in Blackpool

tempted

Online mexicola

You don't write reviews for a couple of weeks because of privacy reasons, after your trip to Temptations.

Yet Temptations know who you are as they messaged you on another forum because of a comment you made on this forum in this thread ?  :dash:

Offline Atlas1957

I use the same username on both forums, it doesn't take a genius to work out I'm the same person on both...

Offline Tunechi

I’ve been debating this one for a while but the mention of smell is a massive downer. Not for me :thumbsdown: