Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Alexis 21 writes some of her own field reports  (Read 7328 times)

MHWTSIS

Its still got legs yet  ;)

unpronounceable thinks he is the clear because some idiot set up a profile using Sexyalexis20 &, anyone can do that at anytime. Due to that I'm still not convinced he is the real deal  :unknown:

Lol you gotta be kidding me. Again? The real deal; What do you mean by that exactly? I'm not sure what i'm supposed to be qualifying as in order to be 'taken seriously' on here. I'm not a Kevin, prostitute or a troll.

Offline wristjob

She should win that hands down based on her business sense alone, surely her little outburst would have been better placed on saafe than here where some of her past and future clients lurk, silly woman.

A clever prossie would have been clever about how to respond, or even better not have said anything at all. She could have even basked in the knowledge that punters were defending her, now she just looks a cunt.

She probably would but tell you what - I'm gonna nominate you cos you just seem so bought in to this.

yorkshire123

Lol you gotta be kidding me. Again? The real deal; What do you mean by that exactly? I'm not sure what i'm supposed to be qualifying as in order to be 'taken seriously' on here. I'm not a Kevin, prostitute or a troll.

Ok as you asked what i think.
I think your a very cleaver troll buts thats only my opinion of course.
You don't need to qualify anything, contribute, share experiences & you will be accepted.
Personally i will wait & really hope you prove me wrong  :hi:

Captain Kang

unpronounceable thinks he is the clear because some idiot set up a profile using Sexyalexis20 , anyone can do that at anytime. Due to that I'm still not convinced he is the real deal  :unknown:

I suspect he set it up himself. 

Offline myothernameis

I've had Alexis in my hot list for a few months while contemplating whether to see her or not. I've reached my decision and i'm not going to bother, why? Because after examining her field reports it's obvious she writes some of her own. For a girl so seemingly reputable it makes me wonder why she'd feel the need to do that. Its embarrassingly obvious so she's obviously not that smart. Check out the field reports from CityBankerLondon and also the feedback she left him. Here's an example from the 'About the venue' section of the field report, this is what he has supposedly said:

Go and look at them all yourselves if in doubt, there's far too much BS in there to relay

And how the fuck do you know if she writes her own reports,its not like you know her is it you said that yourself so why dont you go and play with your wife instead of coming on forums to slag people off who you never met in your life its pathetic shes not doing anything to harm you so why write shit like that so she loses customers because of some lil pervert on ukpunting alexis is worth every penny and more thank you very much nobody is asking you to go and see her are they,keep your mouth shut in futur

I think your just as bad as she is, exactly how do you know she writes her own field reports

What evidence do you have  that's support you, and if your so sure, have you reported this to AW

MHWTSIS

She probably would but tell you what - I'm gonna nominate you cos you just seem so bought in to this.

Sorry to be pedantic but of course i would seem 'brought in to this' because i'm the one who started the thread, it was my opinion that sparked this entire interrogation conversation.

The whole 'you are a troll and you are trying to deceive everybody' line is wearing a little thin. It's evident that i'll be called one regardless of my input to this thread so i'm just going to let you believe what you want to believe. Coincidentally i knew i would get this reception when i posted because i've seen it happen time and time again when somebody new joins the forum. You know, it's no good for the forum to automatically flame every new poster that comes along. Somebody being new to the forum doesn't automatically make them a bullshitter, troll or whatever. If somebody with a higher post count than me posted this thread it's unlikely they'd receive the same type of response that i have. My questionability lies in the fact i'm a new poster, there's nothing wrong with my post or anything i've said. I don't know what you people constitute as trolling but let me tell you now this is not it.

I suspect he set it up himself.

Well you're wrong.
I think your just as bad as she is, exactly how do you know she writes her own field reports

As bad as she is for what, writing fake reviews? Because that's the only thing i've accused her of, or said about her for that matter. To answer your question i don't know she writes her own reports i said i'm convinced from what i've seen. I have gauged my opinion from looking at the field reports in question, being suspicious of their legitimacy and realizing they are written in the EXACT same style as her profile and being completely unrealistic. It's not rocket science and if you can't see that she's written them herself then i'm sorry but you're stupid. It's obvious.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Lol

guys

Oh

Wow

Haha

Words that only a split-arse would use, plus every post made has been in your own fake thread (a common female trait).

Is it slow at the minute or is it just you?

Laters biatch!  :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

vorian

Come late to this one,  any chance of a summary please.  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Come late to this one,  any chance of a summary please.  :hi:

Some proz joined up to discredit another proz that nobody gave a shit about, and spent the entire evening posting girlie bollocks whilst everyone else took the piss.

:hi:

MHWTSIS

I've been a troll, a Kevin and now i'm a woman, and I'M flamed for casting ludicrous dispersion's.

Sorry to disappoint but you are wrong yet again. Your 'evidence' that i am any of those things amounts to even less than what i brought to the table about Alexis's field reports, but let me guess you will be applauded and are of course correct because you are known on the forum.

Just because i haven't spammed the forum doesn't mean i'm 'not the real deal' whatever that is supposed to be. I made my account this afternoon for fuck sake, how many posts should i have contributed to by now. I'm not sure how that proves anything? Would adding a post to every thread on the homepage make me seem more realistic to you? What a load of bollocks.

As for those words you've highlighted being the words that only a 'split arse' would use hence making me female, why not use your apparent expertise of the forum and do a quick search and see exactly how many times those words have been mentioned by 'real deals' before i made this thread. That was a really dumb fuck of a comment to make, sorry but it was.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
OP / MHWTSIS - a little friendly advice. Leave it alone now. The more you poke at this thread, the more people will think you're a troll/rival WG/ex boyfriend/whatever. You've stated your opinion, you've posted the links, now anyone searching for reviews and comments about this lady will find your thread and make their own minds up.

And a little more advice - go post in other threads, IN PARTICULAR post reviews of ladies you've seen and had the pleasure (or not) of. Your forum kudos will increase and the troll suspicions will decrease.

vorian

Some proz joined up to discredit another proz that nobody gave a shit about, and spent the entire evening posting girlie bollocks whilst everyone else took the piss.

Cheers,  just the usual then.

Rochdull lad

OP / MHWTSIS - a little friendly advice. Leave it alone now. The more you poke at this thread, the more people will think you're a troll/rival WG/ex boyfriend/whatever. You've stated your opinion, you've posted the links, now anyone searching for reviews and comments about this lady will find your thread and make their own minds up.

And a little more advice - go post in other threads, IN PARTICULAR post reviews of ladies you've seen and had the pleasure (or not) of. Your forum kudos will increase and the troll suspicions will decrease.

Not often I give a Pro$$ie's post a "+1", MHWTSIS; but on this occasion I think it's appropriate.

MHWTSIS

Bangers and gash you are so full of shit it's laughable, for the tenth time i'm not a proz. As for laughing that's what i'm doing here because i've been called everything from an ex Kevin to a troll with the utmost of certainty now to be told i'm not a Kevin or a troll.. i am in fact a jealous prostitute.  :lol:  :dash:

MHWTSIS

Point taken Catherine, just wanted to defend myself that's all. I'll do just that.

Offline Roth

Came to this late and too late to read if all but not uncommon for prossies, their pimps or their photographers to write their AW FRs very positively.  Also not uncommon for them to post in here in defence or to tout or to rubbish another girl.  There are some good examples around.

MHWTSIS

Que sera sera, think as you please i'm going to bed. I will do as Catherine suggested next time i log on, unless of course i find myself banned because of the slightly annoying accusations mentioned above  :dancegirl: :kiss:

Offline wristjob

Sorry to be pedantic but of course i would seem 'brought in to this' because i'm the one who started the thread, it was my opinion that sparked this entire interrogation conversation.

The whole 'you are a troll and you are trying to deceive everybody' line is wearing a little thin. It's evident that i'll be called one regardless of my input to this thread so i'm just going to let you believe what you want to believe. Coincidentally i knew i would get this reception when i posted because i've seen it happen time and time again when somebody new joins the forum. You know, it's no good for the forum to automatically flame every new poster that comes along. Somebody being new to the forum doesn't automatically make them a bullshitter, troll or whatever. If somebody with a higher post count than me posted this thread it's unlikely they'd receive the same type of response that i have. My questionability lies in the fact i'm a new poster, there's nothing wrong with my post or anything i've said. I don't know what you people constitute as trolling but let me tell you now this is not it.

OMG, dude zip it or you won't be able to collect your WOTW.

By bought in I mean everybody EVERYBODY has told you you have a thin case but yet you persist way past when any sane person would. Alexis aparently comes on and has a rant and that's a lucky escape? Haha we are used to mad women here, doesn't mean they are crap SPs.

Apart from that I love how many UKP old boys you've badmouthed already.

Totally prossie competitor.

GeeWiz

Que sera sera, think as you please i'm going to bed. I will do as Catherine suggested next time i log on, unless of course i find myself banned because of the slightly annoying accusations mentioned above  :dancegirl: :kiss:
Going to bed?  It's half time in England's first world cup match and one all.  Good game too.  You must be a chick.

Offline wristjob

Total proof - no man in the country is off to bed now. Do you know why?

Edit: Beat me to it GW.

vorian

Alexis is worth every penny eh? Must be coincidence your email address contains "Sexyalexis20". Wouldn't be you would it?

Here is a question,  how do prossies find topics about themselves so quickly. Even they are tipped off, as most are so piss poor at responding quickly to messages, I have my doubts. Alternatively they read UKP but if they did surely they would know not to make such basic mistakes as signing up with the same email as their names.  :unknown:

Offline wristjob

I think the feeling is they are both the same person - not too hard to hide an IP. Only way she would see it is if someone tipped her off - and since when do WGs pick up messages so quick? Also the whole board was defending her from the 1st reply - would take a proper mental bitch to come on like she did

Offline Daffodil

Here is a question,  how do prossies find topics about themselves so quickly. Even they are tipped off, as most are so piss poor at responding quickly to messages, I have my doubts. Alternatively they read UKP but if they did surely they would know not to make such basic mistakes as signing up with the same email as their names.  :unknown:

Prossies are thick as shit in the most part. And yes, my feeling is that they get tipped off.

Offline Daffodil

I think the feeling is they are both the same person - not too hard to hide an IP. Only way she would see it is if someone tipped her off - and since when do WGs pick up messages so quick? Also the whole board was defending her from the 1st reply - would take a proper mental bitch to come on like she did

Have you ever met a prossie? This happens time and again here.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Going to bed?  It's half time in England's first world cup match and one all.  Good game too.  You must be a chick.

I am not a chick and I did not watch the footie. I loathe it.

Rochdull lad

"loathe" is a bit strong, Hp. :unknown:

"loathe" is a bit strong, Hp. :unknown:
not it is not too strong, look at the corruption scandal at fifa
I was bullied and never chosen for teams at school
I have been beaten up on the London tube by footie fans
and worse
I like sports which are individual like hill walking and cycling
I am a team player in life but hate team competitive sports

Offline wristjob

I have been beaten up on the London tube by footie fans and worse

You have been beaten up by thugs who used football as their vehicle for thuggery

andrei

clearly a troll, next time can we just not feed them?

yorkshire123

clearly a troll, next time can we just not feed them?

I have never understood the "don't feed the troll" mentality, how are you supposed to expose them if you don't communicate with them?
Its like telling your kids to ignore the school bully & they will go away, we know that isn't the case & some form of action is required sooner rather than later to make it stop.
I would much rather out a potential troll within hours of their first post than wait for months & allow them to cause more damage to the forums reputation over multiple threads.

vorian

I have never understood the "don't feed the troll" mentality, how are you supposed to expose them if you don't communicate with them?
Its like telling your kids to ignore the school bully & they will go away, we know that isn't the case & some form of action is required sooner rather than later to make it stop.
I would much rather out a potential troll within hours of their first post than wait for months & allow them to cause more damage to the forums reputation over multiple threads.

Yep and of course it can be fun.  :D

yorkshire123

Yep and of course it can be fun.  :D

I get no personal satisfaction from seeing a troll verbally implode. 
However i have been known to tell the odd fib  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

CityBankerLondon has left 8 field reports for sexy alexis 21, so based on MHWTSIS and thread, does this mean all of these 8 field reports are fake aswell

If MHWTSIS has any prove he  or she  :wackogirl: should post it here, and if there that sure, why not rport it to AW

vorian

CityBankerLondon has left 8 field reports for sexy alexis 21, so based on MHWTSIS and thread, does this mean all of these 8 field reports are fake aswell

If MHWTSIS has any prove he  or she  :wackogirl: should post it here, and if there that sure, why not rport it to AW

Well AW don't give a flying funk about any reviews fake or real, so that would be a pointless thing to do.

incognitomosquito

CityBankerLondon's response is rather odd,

'Thank you for your lovely feedback, however I forgot to ask you not to leave any for me for my discretion', which is odd since he's left feedback for her several times and thus failed to be discrete in the first place.

Now I don't mean to gang up with the 'lads' of this forum, but if you're not Kevin, a WG or a troll, or all three amalgamated into some hideous forum monster, could you be some jealous dude who has been ignored by Alexis and is seeking to dent her seemingly good reputation.  Or are you a jealous punter who's annoyed at the number of clients she is seeing and you want her all to yourself? 

A very strange opening post, with little to no evidence as discussed.  She might be a liar, fibber etc etc...but if the services she provides are sound, who gives a shit?  Or maybe you're secretly promoting her?!?!!??!  Playing us all for fools?! I must admit, when I clicked onto her profile I was sorely tempted, alas I'm no where near Chesire!

Offline Sedlmayer

You have been beaten up by thugs who used football as their vehicle for thuggery

Same difference if you're laying on the floor of a tube station in pain. What's your point?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A 5* discrete apartment in Chester - I've heard it all now. A prossies that hires a £300 a night hotel, most barely scrape enough for a single room Travelodge. And a punter that prefers everything covered? Come on. City Banker = a Bitty Wanker.

Offline wristjob

Same difference if you're laying on the floor of a tube station in pain. What's your point?

That football is't what's wrong, and football didn't cause him to be beaten up.

They may have been football fans but were any white - hate white people, any black - hate black people, any ever punted a prostitute - hate prossies then?

Offline Sedlmayer

That football is't what's wrong, and football didn't cause him to be beaten up.

They may have been football fans but were any white - hate white people, any black - hate black people, any ever punted a prostitute - hate prossies then?

You and I are at the agree to differ arrangement, but I haven't got a fucking clue what you're trying to say here......

maybe MHWTSIS is the city banker?

Offline myothernameis

CityBankerLondon's response is rather odd,

'Thank you for your lovely feedback, however I forgot to ask you not to leave any for me for my discretion', which is odd since he's left feedback for her several times and thus failed to be discrete in the first place.

Apart from not wanting Feedback being left for him, for his  discretion, this sounds like he seeing other girls, and if he does the same with them,

But he contradicting him self, by leaving field reports, so he not giving him self any discretion

Me thinks he doesn't want any other escorts to know who he is seeing

Offline wristjob

You and I are at the agree to differ arrangement, but I haven't got a fucking clue what you're trying to say here......

You get beat up by some guys - they are football fans. They didn't beat you up cos they were football fans. Thing is if you pigeon hole it to them being football fans you can pigeon hole other traits too. The traits I mentioned.

I have always been uninterested and unimpressed by football. Also and not dependent on this negative feeling, I was set upon by drunk football fans on their way to an international game. Now you lot are arguing about it. All because of a negative remark about those of us who did not watch footy on the TV. I was right, footy promotes needless conflict.

I suggest lay off and let's get back to punting.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:07:10 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline wristjob

Didn't mean to cause offence - back to punting.....

incognitomosquito

Apart from not wanting Feedback being left for him, for his  discretion, this sounds like he seeing other girls, and if he does the same with them,

But he contradicting him self, by leaving field reports, so he not giving him self any discretion

Me thinks he doesn't want any other escorts to know who he is seeing

I thought the same...he reminds me of Jeffuk2003 (who is less discreet)...or whatever his name is...who LOVES leaving fake feedback on people's account...

Offline threechilliman

Is this thread still going....

Rochdull lad

Well, it would have stopped an hour ago, tcm; if you hadn't posted that! ;)

Offline myothernameis

yes, but MHWTSIS hasn't signed back in since Sun morning 01:44, but no doubt he or she will return

grandmaster-ram-rod

how girlie is that expression????