Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexxyGabby Glasgow  (Read 1782 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Scotpak

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1hr

Had wanted to meet Gabby for a while she's got my ideal body shape nice tits and ass with a not big waist pics are accurate she has some kinda spots on her back didn't put me off but I do like good skin.

If I was to rate on comms would be a straight negative, don't like the fact she wanted an adult work booking request but didn't accept it until I was in the room felt like she was maybe giving herself an out by not accepting it might be reading too much into it.
Took forever to confirm what hotel she was at messaged the night before saying she might need to cancel due to her knee apparently plays up sometimes gave me the option of cancelling as not able to provide wild sex no big deal I'm quite vanilla.

She was a couple of mins late in giving me room number was apologetic about it which was fine usual hiding behind the door straight into a kiss and a cuddle seemed quite happy for someone with their knee bandaged up wee trooper that she is.

Her breath was minty at the start of the meet but as the meet progressed it was quite funky smelling hard to describe definitely not the best maybe her lunch coming back up thank fuck she looks good bent over.

2 pops in an hour condom put on expertly with her mouth always impresses me tried cowgirl even with her dodgy knee me on top loads of doggy shower offered before and after.

It was a good meet however not without negatives I don't think I would go back to see her.

My expectations were high with the amount of good feedback on here but the fucking about with comms and the breath couldn't be bothered booking again even though she's a good ride.

Offline Gunner1

I wanted to meet her but she only meets people with AW feedback, my account was deactivated years ago.

Offline Troydor69

I’ve had Gabby on a hotlist for years. We exchanged messages on a site I’ve since been booted off of. She looks like a good hard working pro. I’d still like to have a go on her if we’re ever in the same city.

Offline GlasgowMan

Never been a fan of the journeyman type, would rather see a new girl type.
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral