Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elitta - Diva, Outcall  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Thegamesjj1982

External Link/Members Only

550£ 1Hour (Diva member)
First time review so don’t be too hard

Meeting happened as outcall around Victoria.
I had met her already another time so we did know each other and the click was certainly there.
Communication with Diva super easy.
Clear requests were DFK and OWO + open to have fun drinking some champagne.
Elitta came 15 mins late (she does have this tendency of being late so be careful).
Lovely white dress…Elitta is super hot. Quite young (early 20s), slim figure with nice natural boobs (the site says D…I agree or min C). Face wise is a model type…without any external touch so that’s great.

Once arrived we drank a bit of champagne then action started. Great kissing with tongue… then she started to do a great OWO (quite deep but i told her to watch out for the teeth as last time i did feel them too much). After a nice blowjob it was my turn to get down to her. Great taste and i did have a lot of fun.

After that we had protected sex in few positions till i came in the bag inside.
Btw drinking and sex actions 45 mins were gone so we keep cuddling a bit with no real other actions but i think she allows 2 pops.

Overall positive feedback despite the price which is really too high and unfortunately it’s becoming a constant if you want to be sure to end up with an hottie.

Will i return? Yes but i do like see many ladies

Offline PLeisure

Congrats on your first review in almost 5 years  :hi:
Hopefully you'll do more now - in the spirit of keeping the forum updated on who's Good/ Mediocre/ Dreadful

Offline mbyrnes

Not knocking how you choose to spend your money, but prices right now are crazy!

I noticed you said OWO but her profile says OWC. Please confirm.
How deep was the DT? Would she take a face fucking?

Offline Thegamesjj1982

Congrats on your first review in almost 5 years  :hi:
Hopefully you'll do more now - in the spirit of keeping the forum updated on who's Good/ Mediocre/ Dreadful
Sorry man…i did register time ago but i’ve never even written here…you’re right!

On the OWO…i’ve asked the agency and they confirmed…second time was much deeper than first.
The issue with price/hottie style (and outcall in general) you’re more exposed to what she feels to do than what you want to do.

Offline mbyrnes

Thanks for confirming. She looks hot.