Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary - Teddington - Kazakh  (Read 1784 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Met Mary earlier this week on the back of a number of positive reviews on UKP. Comms arranged by text with the maid, I don't think she managed her own comms. Mary is based at Travelodge which is a stone's throw away from Teddingdon train station.

I can see why many would find her attractive and I find her next door type pretty. I wouldn't say she is model type or someone I would normally go for. She stands about 5'8 and is size 8 / size 10. Fairly big bottom and you'll like her if you're into that. FK / DFK offered though I declined as her breath didn't seem fresh. OWO was a bit toothy to start with although that improved after some guidance. Sex was ok, unforunately eyes closed all the time and she was just going through the motion. That said, she didn't complain and just let me do my business. Eventually I got bored and asked her to suck me before I nutted in her mouth. Gave her a big load of a week's worth. Rushed to the bathroom to spit afterwards.

Overall, it was an underwhelming experience. It was borderline positive / neutral for me but her oral hygiene has made this a neutral in the end. I was expecting a lot more after reading the reviews on here. That said, I think many of you will have a positive experience and she has this exotic eurasian / russian / asian mix of heritage which is quite exciting. With CIM included it's good VFM in my opinion.

Offline JackSaint

She's taking a lot of cock, did you do the half hour hundred?

Offline newbie2014

She's taking a lot of cock, did you do the half hour hundred?

Yeah I opted for 30 mins. Booked for an hour but after meeting her at the door decided to cut down to half hour instead.

Offline king tarzan

Did her breath smell of cheesy pissy cock??😂😂😂😂
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Magic500

Jeez.that sounds discusting.. luckily I never went back!
  :D

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for another counterpoint for this flash in the pan.   :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Did her breath smell of cheesy pissy cock??😂😂😂😂

:lol: :lol:

It sounds like the quality is slipping pretty quickly as she's packing the bookings in. It's the reason I made an effort to get in early! It's certainly cooled any thoughts I had about a rematch.

Online boardyhell

I saw her yesterday for 30 minutes
Found her very attractive,was very impressed,lovely smile and friendly
Lovely body ,faf
Met at the lift ,was wearing stockings and suspenders
I only wanted a blowjob
Deep throat ( not that difficult on me )
Varied pace and depth
Minimal hands and takes direction
Really excellent,varied positions and finished with her kneeling looking up into my eyes quick trip to spit
Some light kissing
One of the best times in a while
I definitely will return
Can’t comment on sex
Gorgeous girl,good English and attitude
Varied reports

Offline LLPunting

I saw her yesterday for 30 minutes
Found her very attractive,was very impressed,lovely smile and friendly
Lovely body ,faf
Met at the lift ,was wearing stockings and suspenders
I only wanted a blowjob
Deep throat ( not that difficult on me )
Varied pace and depth
Minimal hands and takes direction
Really excellent,varied positions and finished with her kneeling looking up into my eyes quick trip to spit
Some light kissing
One of the best times in a while
I definitely will return
Can’t comment on sex
Gorgeous girl,good English and attitude
Varied reports

Bh you know this should be a separate review not posted as an oppo on another punter's review.

Offline stuart.

Is she really a size 10? She looks a lot slimmer in pictures

Offline Fuzzyduck

Is she really a size 10? She looks a lot slimmer in pictures

I'd say size 10.

Offline PLeisure

I'd say size 10.
I respectfully disagree (as someone who used to work in fashion). Definite sz8 imo.
Review incoming...  :hi:

Online boardyhell

I respectfully disagree (as someone who used to work in fashion). Definite sz8 imo.
Review incoming...  :hi:
8 or 10
whichever its perfectly proportioned and banging hot