Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky ANAL HOT THAI, Oxford Circus  (Read 1615 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5624636) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline All day long

What a disappointing punt this lady External Link/Members Only was. Had some time on my hands so fired up the AW filters and came up with this lady. Contact was made via text message and everything seemed great, services confirm and promoted "french kissing is deep, pussy is tight,anal is tight etc". Got her current address close to Oxford circus tube station and was on my way. Entry to her flat was easy and met by the lady in the pictures, it was the same girl but the pictures are very flattering. Shower was offered and taken. Into the room and joined by Vicky in some pretty underware. Start with some light kissing (not dfk) she then slides down to her knees for owo which was good. The owo was in front of a mirror which adds to the experience. felt myself getting close so get her on the bed for some doggie, take my time as not wanting to fill the condom to soon on the first go. Start playing with her butt hole with my thumb but she moves my hand away, keep pounding away and fill the bag. Had a wipe down and Vicky gives me a basic massage, turn over and she starts playing with me hardening cock, i lift my knees and ask her to rim me which she refuses but does stoke my ring with her finger. She continues to wank and suck me until fully hard. She gets on top and rides me for a while, but nothing was happening so called it a day, took a 2nd shower and left after 55 minutes. Paid £150 for her time which if the services offered on her profile and promoted on her communications had been carried out would have been a good punt.

Offline SamOmar

Still sounds better than my recent experience, didn't you find her quite fat compared to her photos?
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline All day long

I think is safe to safe the photos were taken on a much better day.

Offline stewpid

Not zure why people still punt her given her bad review quota on the site. Gotta  be one of the worst Thai WGs in London...  :thumbsdown: