Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club West Kensington - Absolutely Fantastic First Experience  (Read 11076 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MysteryManNo.7

External Link/Members Only

The Venue: ground floor townhouse a stones throw from Baron's Court Train station. Also very close to West Ken Station and on the same road as the now shut down HOD 1 though further along. Knackered looking front door though inside is nicer, leading into a large living room and kitchen area where the hostess had laid out a table of food and drink. Decent modern bathroom with loo and shower though I could not despite much fiddling get the shower onto a temperature anything other than scalding hot.

Two small bedrooms with double beds in. Basic but fit for purpose. Em did imply after being asked by one guy that she was thinking of getting more girls but was waiting to see what happens with regards to lockdowns over winter as obviously she's not willing to take on higher overheads only to risk having to shut down again. Hopefully if things continue to improve re Covid etc next year we may see more girls per party and a nicer venue as the current one is just about large enough for 3 girls and 6 guys. Any more and they would need to put another bed in the living room.

Price: £160 for two hours which imo is fantastic considering prices appear to be going up all over London. Yes you do have to share the girls and the quality of the girls will vary but for me, Luiza and/or Kasia alone are worth the price of entry.

The Girls:

Kasia: slim short haired blonde Latvian babe with a nice body, good sized breasts and a passionate, energetic personality. Age wise I would guess early thirties though like Luiza she could easily pass for being in her twenties. Her pussy was extremely tight and fucking her doggy was at times slightly painful though liberal use of lube did help. The woman loves sex and could probably fuck a man to death. Loves being fucked hard and deep and is no delicate flower! Great bj skills too, she just in general seems to love cock though is also fun to talk to and good humoured.

Luiza: absolutely gorgeous Brazilian babe with a fantastic body, perky boobs and long black hair. Seems to be good friends with Kasia and they work very well together. Amazing personality, really lovely woman to talk to and seems to favour a more GFE though she certainly can and will fuck and suck like a machine. Her and I really seemed to click very well and she remarked that she loved spending time with me as I was so sensual and gentle with her which to be fair is my default with most women. We even spent a decent amount of time taking a break together in the living room area chatting with Em, all the while she was attached to me in some form either hugging, cuddling or just holding onto me. As others have said before she's a real highlight and her personality really shines through on top of her incredible body. Told me she is 33 though she could easily pass for being in her twenties IMO. As with Kasia she loves sex and even mentioned that she had divorced her husband years ago as she did not want to settle down and just enjoys sex and partying too much.

Sonia: older woman in her 40s I would guess. Nowhere even close to as hot as the other girls and her English seemed poor with her frequently misunderstanding what people were saying to her. Still she was popular and I don't think I ever saw her until the end without a cock in her mouth or pussy or both. I didn't play with her given the other two girls were so hot and passionate. She looks nothing at all like the pictures on the site.

The Punt: So after months of thinking about trying one out I finally took the plunge and visited The Phoenix Club. It was brilliant.

I really did not expect the girls to be as attractive as they were though I do understand that Kasia and Luiza are amongst the best on the current rota so maybe I just picked a good day. Sonia was sadly nowhere near as attractive and I didn't bother playing with her though she was popular but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

I arrived approx 15mins before kick off and was let in by Em who explained proceedings and led me to the rear bedroom to change and take my valuables. Returning to the living room 2 guys had arrived before me and I got talking with Luiza though Kasia was running late. About 2 mins before start time Kasia arrived with Em joking she may as well not bother putting on lingerie just get naked and lay on one of the beds with her legs open!

Eventually all attendees had arrived, 6 men in total, and the party started with the girls leading us to the small rear bedrooms. Initially wasn't quite sure what to do with myself but found a vacant slot in the form of Kasia's pussy, grabbed a condom and some lube and slipped into her whilst she gave another attendee a BJ. Must admit was a first fucking someone before I had even introduced myself but neither she or I complained. The girl really can take a pounding and in between sucks on the other attendee she would tell me to fuck harder. Eventually we swapped and kasia sat on the bed to give me a standing bj which was very good. I spent probably the first 30 mins just fucking and getting sucked by Kasia with Sonia next to us in the bed also sucking and fucking.

The rest of my time there was a bit of a blur but despite there being 5 other men (one of whom left after only 30 mins and another attendee whose first time it was spent a fair amount of time just sitting in the living room talking to Em and her dog) there was virtually never a moment I wasn't either getting fucked by, sucked by or eating out either Kasia or Luiza.

Eventually Kasia and I went to the opposite bedroom to join Luiza who was fucking another attendee, and I ate out Kasia for a decent amount of time and actually managed to make her cum. I'm pretty sure this was genuine due to her become very flushed, extremely sensitive (her neck and pussy were super sensitive after Cumming to the point she would jerk suddenly and push me away) and her saying how much she liked it. Em who had poked her head in during appeared impressed and both her, luiza and Kasia joked I can definitely come to another party after that. Kasia then decided she wanted to blow me though whilst doing so she was rubbing her pussy hard on my shin as apparently it felt really good.

Kasia appears to love slapping bottoms as hard as she can and did so to multiple times. Hilariously the sound of the slapping set off Em's French bulldog who came running into the room and Em had to tell Kasia to cool it with the slapping as the noise upsets the dog! I decided to live dangerously by spanking Kasia hard whilst she gave someone a BJ and had to dodge her aggressive return spanks. A few people remarked I didn't seem like I was new to this event and indeed I was shocked to find the whole event feeling so natural and taking to it so easily.

After a shower I spoke with Luiza and we both agreed I would be her next visit. She has to be the highlight of that party as others have already said in prior reviews: gorgeous, confident, passionate and with an incredible smiley happy personality. I spent a good probably 30-40mins shagging, getting sucked by and eating her out though I didn't hog her or kasia and the girls were good about ensuring every guy there got his share if he wanted though one fella seemed content to just watch me fuck and touch himself which is fine. I told Luiza I wanted to make her cum though she warned me she was difficult in this regard but was happy for me to try. Some slow sensual pussy eating seemed to really get her in the mood but as time was ticking on we both agreed to share her but she promised next time she wants me to do it.

Luiza actually joked after our time together and whilst taking a brief break in the living room getting water and chatting with Em that she had found her second husband in me.

With approx 20mins to go and despite promising Luiza she would be the one to make me cum I found myself inside Kasia once again and despite Luiza being the highlight, Kasia was probably the best fuck and can shag like a machine, constantly encouraging me to fuck her tight pussy as hard as I could, the dirty talk really turned me on and I've never really had anything close to a PSE before preferring GFE but Kasia seemed to mix the two, fiery passion and encouragement interspersed with DFK and lots of touching and pulling me close.

At this point most blokes were lining up to use the shower and I attracted a small audience before Luiza jumped in and encouraged me to fill Kasia up. Upping my speed a gear, which Kasia appeared to love, and with her demanding I come In her I eventually did whilst we kissed one another deeply. She did actually want me to pull out and cum on her body but I insisted on finishing in her in the dom which she also again really appeared to enjoy.

I'm a one cum and done guy so saved this until the last 10 mins and rolled off Kasia to let the one last guy not yet done have a go. Lucky guy had Luiza snogging him whilst Kasia gave him a bj, hj and I believe stuck a finger up his arse! Kasia truly is insatiable and appears to pride herself o  making guys cum so she looked a little disappointed when the fella she was working on appeared to hold off on doing so despite her literally demanding he cum.

Eventually I jumped into the shower and then dressed before chatting with the girls as they dressed. I wasn't rushed out of the house despite it being after party time though of course did leave after thanking the girls and Em, getting a very big hug and deep kiss from Luiza.

My only criticism would be that the condoms that were supplied were quite small and it would be nice to have larger ones on offer though I do appreciate I'm bigger than average. They all left an aggressive red ring on my equipment after use, were uncomfortably tight and felt too short, not rolling down all the way. I believe Luiza had her own as it felt better with her (she even decided to apply one to me via her mouth which is fun).

Overall this party was absolutely fantastic. I do appreciate that Luiza and Kasia are apparently amongst the best of the girls but this part surpassed all of my expectations. I will most definitely be returning soon anytime Kasia and/or Luiza are on the roster as this event is, IMO amazing value at £160 for 2 hours of fun. I would happily book Kasia or Luiza as indies.

More than happy to answer any questions.

Offline Joey2315

Sounds like a fun experience!
Is it a one and done thing, as in once you have cum, you are expected to leave? Or can you finish multiple times and you just decided to only cum once?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Sounds like a fun experience!
Is it a one and done thing, as in once you have cum, you are expected to leave? Or can you finish multiple times and you just decided to only cum once?

Oh no, you can cum as many times as you like AFAIK, I personally just tend to cum once and then I'm spent.

Offline Rossi90

Hey MM do you know if Kasia and Luiza do independent work outside of these parties. If anyone’s got links to their AW profiles that would be great. Always wanted to do a party like this but still a bit nervous to take the plunge

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Hey MM do you know if Kasia and Luiza do independent work outside of these parties. If anyone’s got links to their AW profiles that would be great. Always wanted to do a party like this but still a bit nervous to take the plunge

I actually wondered the exact same thing and meant to ask Luiza. You shouldn't feel nervous, it was my first time and I loved it. If you do decide to go at least go when Luiza is there, she's a fantastic woman and will do her absolute best to make you feel welcome and relaxed.

Offline CODE51

Cheer for the review did you go morning, lunch or evening I’m just wondering what the best time to go is

Offline Mazino

You can see these girls one on one I believe, they do something called Phoenix Companion. Whoever is on for the days is available for one on one bookings.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Cheer for the review did you go morning, lunch or evening I’m just wondering what the best time to go is

I went to the first session (1-3pm) and it was full up. No idea if the others times are quieter, there's no way to tell and it will vary day to day.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I went to the first session (1-3pm) and it was full up. No idea if the others times are quieter, there's no way to tell and it will vary day to day.

Great report, glad you enjoyed and hopefully Phoenix will continue to go from strength to strength and Emma decides to move into a biiger flat.

Although you are right it will vary day to day I've been told the 1pm to 3pm one is always the busiest as men like fresh pussy and the timing can be incororated into a long lunch break. The evening party is next busy as it is out of work hours and the middle one always the quietest.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Hometown

Your logic is sound but simply not true. I’ve been going for years you just can’t predict which days/times are going to be quiet or busy. I’ve been to 1pm parties and it was just me and another guy and 3pm which was full. I’ve got to know a few of the girls and they too stress it really is random.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Your logic is sound but simply not true. I’ve been going for years you just can’t predict which days/times are going to be quiet or busy. I’ve been to 1pm parties and it was just me and another guy and 3pm which was full. I’ve got to know a few of the girls and they too stress it really is random.

Yes this is what I was thinking; there's just no way to know how many men are going to be at a given party.

I got quite lucky in that one attendee only stayed for 30 mins then left to go to work and another first timer spent a lot of time just chatting with Em. A 3rd guy also seemed happy to just watch for the most part as well.

Offline Trapstar1

Great review from a first time party go-er.
One for my bucket list still building up the courage…

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

My info came from a different party organiser who ran 3 x 2hr parties but they did say the differences were not great and on different days there were certainly exections to the rule. 

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Great review from a first time party go-er.
One for my bucket list still building up the courage…

Thanks. I had been mulling it over for months and when I found the place originally they had 4 girls per party and presumably a bigger venue.

It will vary for everyone but I really enjoyed it likely because I've become bored of vanilla punting and with prices going up everywhere this party was excellent value for 2 hours of fun with surprisingly attractive women. Everyone there was friendly and the girls were good about making sure everyone had a go and there was no hogging.

Offline AppleEgg

I’ve been to parties at all three times and I have been one of only two people at times but then at other times, the party is full packed and people still calling asking if they can elbe added.  I don’t think you can strategise as it is simply luck of the draw, sometimes it will be quiet and others busy regardless of what day you choose, the weather, the lineup, the location.

Expect a full party and if there are less, then enjoy reduced numbers.  Either way, if a party type setup is your thing you’ll have fun

Offline anujok

I really want to go to this party once.  I’ve been to one, any quick tips for newbies?!!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I really want to go to this party once.  I’ve been to one, any quick tips for newbies?!!

No real tips tbh, it's a very simple and easy booking process just phone on the day any time after 9am. In terms of girls I recommend Luiza and Kasia, both are brilliant especially Luiza. Went to my second party last week with Luiza, Aida and Gabriella and wasn't as good as the first. Luiza was still awesome and spent a great intimate 20 mins with her towards the end of the party when there were just 3 guys left but Aida and Gabriella weren't great though Aida was much better than Gabriella. 

Gabriella looked nice but a combination of rubbish fake tits and ridiculously fake moans ('fuck my pooosey bay bee', was so ridiculous I had to stop myself from chuckling at points) combined with the worst BJ I've ever experienced put me off fast and every time she started trying to get intimate with me I made an excuse to go and so something or someone else.

Aida looks nothing like her pics, lots of tattoos, large but fake boobs that are somehow firm but deflated if that makes sense, very large areolas too. They were strangely scarred, vertically and horizontally. She was a decent shag but not my best.

It's a very laid back party in a small townhouse. Both the parties I went too were full (6 guys) and sometimes this would mean waiting around for the girl you want to be with but there wasn't a time at either that my cock wasn't either in one of the girls mouths or pussies.   
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 09:13:56 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline salome

Aida looks nothing like her pics, lots of tattoos, large but fake boobs that are somehow firm but deflated if that makes sense, very large areolas too. They were strangely scarred, vertically and horizontally. She was a decent shag but not my best.

That's where the implants went in.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

That's where the implants went in.

Yeah I know that I've just never seen fake tits where there was a horizontal and vertical scar.

Offline anonymouse72

Amazed to see Ruby still on thier website. She's former hod and has been around for years. Nice review and definitely one for the bucket list. Cheers.

Offline dubs

Yeah I know that I've just never seen fake tits where there was a horizontal and vertical scar.

That's a boob lift

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tiptop07

Fantastic review, can’t wait to do one of these myself!

But options limited living in the north west compared to London!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Does anyone have info on 'Sabrina'? External Link/Members Only

I know ow she has appeared on the schedule in the past under a different name. She looks really hot from the pictures (though as I know, the pictures are not always accurate) and I was hoping to find out what she's really like.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

That's a boob lift

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes a lollipop scar is a sign of breast lift or breast reduction surgery. The poster though said the breasts were hard and fake. This technique is not often used for cosmetic enhancement surgery as there is a lot of noticeable scarring. I have seen it in a provider who had breast cancer and replacements so thats another possibility.