Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had a WG,s friends or family walk in on you during a session ?  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Owwhatanight

Happened to me a few weeks ago in Nottingham. This girl had a double bed in the front room of an old old style terrace houses. Next thing i hear this guy say "whats he doing here, whats he doing" jumped up shitting myself as this guy sounded like the nut job on the Gooneys. Think his name was Sloth and was expecting him to shout out 'Hey you Guys' He came in the back way repeating "whats he doing here" By now i was pulling up my drags and got a glimpse of him and yes he he did look like that guy. Thought fuck how am i going to get out of this, back entrance blocked by Sloth and front door blocked with a bed. The lass i was with started shouting at him to fuck off & apologised for her brother being there explaining he had a stroke a few years back and was harmless.......jumped over that bed and was outa there like an Olympic athlete.
Great shag tho!

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline socks

Happened to me a few weeks ago in Nottingham. This girl had a double bed in the front room of an old old style terrace houses. Next thing i hear this guy say "whats he doing here, whats he doing" jumped up shitting myself as this guy sounded like the nut job on the Gooneys. Think his name was Sloth and was expecting him to shout out 'Hey you Guys' He came in the back way repeating "whats he doing here" By now i was pulling up my drags and got a glimpse of him and yes he he did look like that guy. Thought fuck how am i going to get out of this, back entrance blocked by Sloth and front door blocked with a bed. The lass i was with started shouting at him to fuck off & apologised for her brother being there explaining he had a stroke a few years back and was harmless.......jumped over that bed and was outa there like an Olympic athlete.
Great shag tho!
Fuck me that's a poor old show. I'd expect a freebie as compensation (as it sounds like you'd had your fun), ideally somewhere else!!

pleasure

do you have her link ?

Seconding that, I wanna make sure this girl doesn't make it onto my list! I wouldn't mind so much if it was her sister walking in lol!

cockneybstrd

I know one poster on here had to scarper because a Pro$$ie Dad and Brother were on the way round. Didnt even get his cash back either.

Strangest one I have had was a pro$$ie who used to call her mum to say she had got there safe and sound for her Outcalls.

pleasure

I've never had anyone actually walk in on me in a session. But I was mid-way through a shag with one of the hottest girls I ever had, when she informed me that her boyfriend was due home from work in half an hour, and I was doing her in their bed. If she hadn't been so hot, I would have been out of there like a shot. As it was, I hung around to finish before I left her to clean up for her boyfriend.

She was totally new to the business, and it wasn't long before she disappeared. I do hope her boyfriend didn't find her out.

Rochdull lad

Last year, when I had a bad case of EAS, the plan was that the WG and I went for a meal in town before going to her working flat for an Overnight.

Anyway, when we came out of the restaurant and got a taxi, she decided that because she'd made arrangements for her teenager to have a sleepover at a friend's house, it'd be okay for us to go back to her home for the night.  I wasn't particularly bothered in which bed I had her so it didn't make any difference to me where we went. 

Until about 5 minutes after she'd let us into the house, while we were enjoying a nightcap before going upstairs for the night.  The front door opened and the two teenagers came in! :scare:  They'd decided that they'd have less trouble from adults [re booze, cigs, etc] if their sleepover was in a house without any parental supervision so the WG's son had suggested going back to his home.  It's a bog-standard 1930's terraced house in which the night was spent with the WG & me in her bedroom and her son and his mate on bunk beds in the lad's room on the other side of the flight of stairs.

I don't know which of her son or me felt more uncomfortable at the situation; but it wasn't half a passion-killer! :dash:  From something she said to me later, I discovered that she'd induced E.A.S. in another of her clients but whether he had an experience like mine, I'll never know. :unknown:

JV547845

Only had a madam/ chief WG walk in behind a curtain (but with my consent) and various near misses with cats.  I know the punt could've been a lot better when the first thought that crosses my mind  is "Oooh a kitty! Come here kitty!, Awww, you're so cute."

Strangest one I have had was a pro$$ie who used to call her mum to say she had got there safe and sound for her Outcalls.

They should all call someone before and after for security according to Saafe advice, even on in calls.  I've been meaning to remind them to call their contact after I or they leave but don't want to freak them out.

Offline Owwhatanight

I think your spot on there 'Socks'

james1979

Once had the mamasan walk in while banging away, she just walked over and gave the old nuts a stroke and a squeeze and walked out.  Didn't last long after that (about 0.5 seconds).

Offline Happyjose

A ghost of one, of sorts.

Girl started crying mid-punt. Said she could feel her brother's presence in the room. She explained inbetween sobs that he'd died the week before. Ended up sitting on the bed holding her hand. 2 mins later look down and still had an erection. wondered briefly it it would be bad form to have a cheeky wank while she was so distracted. Decided against it. Fluffy cunt that I was.

Offline the_exile

Once had the mamasan walk in while banging away, she just walked over and gave the old nuts a stroke and a squeeze and walked out.  Didn't last long after that (about 0.5 seconds).

After a session with a Thai girl, still horny so asked her if I might book another 30 minutes. Said she'd have to ask the "boss lady" - I expected her to go out of the room to talk to her, but instead the other woman just came in! Kicking myself I didn't suggest a round with the two of them!

Offline PatrickCarnes

Was shagging one of the agency Thai girls in Paddington when I could sense someone else in the room. Looked over my shoulder and her flatmate was sneakily trying to watch us from behind the bedroom door she had opened. Should have told her to join in.