Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you have stronger orgasms when punting?  (Read 1384 times)

Offline JPin

Oi oi, hope everyone is good and looking forward to a nice break over the Bank Holiday.

Ever since I started punting back in February I've found that, generally speaking, my orgasms have been a lot more intense. Especially my last five or six punts, literally like a physical purging or something.

Wondered if anyone else has experienced similar catharsis through their punts?

I'd say I've probably experienced some of the most powerful orgasms in my life over the past few months and I've been trying to figure out why. I use blue pills, so could be that, condoms adding a extra barrier/level of stimulation, the taboo/clandestine/naughty nature of the sexual activity, the SPs themselves doing a great job of arousing me - not just how they look but intuitively pressing the right buttons, excitement/anxiety adding to the tension... But there's also the liberation of being in a sexual situation where you're both on the same page, no additional complications or bullshit, no concerns about emotions getting in the way, an almost pure setting for sexual pleasure mostly centred on the client. I feel less inhibited in punts so that also plays a part.

I guess it's a combination of all of those factors, but I'd be interested to hear from other members on here to see if it's common or not...

PS: I've also had civvie sex recently, but it hasn't been as cathartic as my punts have.

Offline JamesKW

Surprisingly I have stronger ones when wanking than punting,but this requires alot of edging over an hour and a half or so.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:16:00 pm by JamesKW »

Online HornyHemel

100% have stronger orgasms when punting, but I think it more do to with a WG ramming my ass with a strap on and plenty of poppers!!   :wacko:  :cool:

Offline Followyourdick

Surprisingly I have stronger ones when wanking than punting,but this requires alot of edging over an hour and a half or so.
It takes you an hour and a half to have a wank  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

The first hour and 25 minutes is trying to get it up  :D

Offline Gustav Klimt

I find that my most intense orgasms nowadays come from rub 'n' tug sessions. Probably due to the slow build up of CC swipes & reach unders in the first 30 minutes. By then I am rock hard & desperate to cum. On my last session I was literally shaking from the intensity of my orgasm. Of the few FS services I have had in the past year my orgasms have been underwhelming. In fact in the last one I didn't think I had cum until I saw the condom was full. Could be a combination of age, needing a blue pill or condom reducing sensation.

Offline JamesKW

Yes I had to train myself to last the three hour parties I go to,to get value for money.If you spend a long time edging thats how you get the really intense orgasms.

Online S.X. MacHine

I find that my most intense orgasms nowadays come from rub 'n' tug sessions. Probably due to the slow build up of CC swipes & reach unders in the first 30 minutes. By then I am rock hard & desperate to cum. On my last session I was literally shaking from the intensity of my orgasm. Of the few FS services I have had in the past year my orgasms have been underwhelming. In fact in the last one I didn't think I had cum until I saw the condom was full. Could be a combination of age, needing a blue pill or condom reducing sensation.

What’s age got to do with it? I’m 70 next month and, this very morning, experienced an epic orgasm from CIM from a very attractive Geordie SP.
I am in no doubt. CIM produces a much more intense orgasm than intercourse, masturbation etc. My theory is that (in my case) it’s a harder orgasm to achieve, therefore is so much more intense when it happens.

Offline usroads

I use blue pills, so could be that, condoms adding a extra barrier/level of stimulation, the taboo/clandestine/naughty nature of the sexual activity, the SPs themselves doing a great job of arousing me - not just how they look but intuitively pressing the right buttons, excitement/anxiety adding to the tension... But there's also the liberation of being in a sexual situation where you're both on the same page, no additional complications or bullshit, no concerns about emotions getting in the way, an almost pure setting for sexual pleasure mostly centred on the client. I feel less inhibited in punts so that also plays a part.

Offline usroads

Apologies - hit send too soon
I think you've nailed it there mate

Offline contentguy

Offline WelshClipper

Yup deffo more intense.

I have absolutely not the foggiest clue why that should be. My most intense are thru missionary with a wg that I really fancy, tight pussy and legs over my shoulders.

Offline bdyno

100% have stronger orgasms when punting, but I think it more do to with a WG ramming my ass with a strap on and plenty of poppers!!   :wacko:  :cool:
I don't do the poppers, but that orgasm you get from having your arse fucked is the best thing ever.  Often more of a whole body experience than a regular orgasm.

Offline Thephoenix

What’s age got to do with it? I’m 70 next month and, this very morning, experienced an epic orgasm from CIM from a very attractive Geordie SP.
I am in no doubt. CIM produces a much more intense orgasm than intercourse, masturbation etc. My theory is that (in my case) it’s a harder orgasm to achieve, therefore is so much more intense when it happens.

In my experience, age does affect your orgasm.
Not only is it harder to orgasm, it takes longer and requires a slower build up.
Even the orgasm itself isn't as strong and feels different.
Maybe that's to do with enlarged prostate which tends to become worse with age.
To answer the question.... I get my best orgasm's from a SP who knows how to perform a good prostate massage.

Offline rubric

Scientists have looked into this kinda thing.

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure there's a lot in this. Equally I suspect that for punters with partners there's a lot more anticipation around the event which serves to build up the whole experience mentally and may lead to a more powerful orgasm as a result (a few hours of build up, thinking about what you are going to experience etc).

Additionally when meeting someone for the first time, I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets more excitement out of the idea that in a short time I'll be having sex with them.

Offline the_exile

It varies, I've had some great orgasms from masturbation, but usually those from sex are more fulfilling & plenty of those have been on punts. Don't think those from punting have always been better than those with partners, though.

As someone else has commented, on a punt it is all sexual, nothing else to think about, you could try meeting someone who isn't your usual type, act out a fantasy, that sort of thing, which can make it more exciting. Something I have found is that often I can end up having fun punting with someone who I don't really fancy that much, because they have been up for it and my lust has taken over. I am not very good at "walking", I always want to see how the girl is when it comes to the sex.

Additionally when meeting someone for the first time, I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets more excitement out of the idea that in a short time I'll be having sex with them.

Definitely very exciting - sometimes haven't really know what they will look like, but within minutes I have been inside them!

Offline Romeo Sensini

Very much this.

Offline Marmalade

I think it’s to do with the thrill of the new. Fresh p4p fanny after shagging the missus for centuries is bound to be a thrill.

On the other hand a steady diet of p4p can wane. There’s not the shared excitement of newness that a good one night civvy stand brings.

Have experienced it from both sides.

Offline guymids-72

I didn't punt at all during lockdown and I was starting to think my mojo had gone...due to very weak orgasms.
First punt back last month however with a old reg, 45 mins in and I surprised myself with a really powerful cumshot that hit me in the face a couple of times 🤣🤣