Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alysha20 - Euston  (Read 1226 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6264358) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7440105) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
11 review(s) for BARBIE STELLA (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
11 review(s) for Party girl Beatrice2 (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bash_eer

External Link/Members Only

This was Plan B after a SB cancelled our date.

Found her after a quick search of WG's local to my vicinity, sent her a message by Whatsapp she responded after about 10mins.
Confirmed services and met her within 15mins of first messaging.

Less than 5 minute walk from Euston Station works from a studio flat which was an open plan kitchen and a bed.

120PH

Services Confirmed on Text DFK OWO sex massage fingering

Services Recived OWO but unexpected 20 extra, lip kissing sex and massage.

She is the girl in the pictures but she wasnt wearing any makeup. Her english is very very basic. She looks slimmer in person than the profile pictures Size 6. Might be a little older than 20. She was clean and fresh but had smokers breath. She was only wearing a rob and slippers.

She opened the door even before I got there and standing out in the open no hiding behind the door as most of us are accustom to. In to flat I hand over the cash and we both get in to our birthday suits and on to the bed.

She wanted to go straight for a BJ but i asked her to kiss, it was all closed lips and got boring very quickly. So asked her to blow me, she reaches for the condoms but I stop her and ask for owo. She said its extra, I ask her how much and give it to her. She gets in between my legs proceeds to put my cock in her mouth her BJ was quite good no teeth and felt nice there was no deep throat and very little use of her hands which was good. Had to ask her to slow down as I felt i would blow my load. Ask her to move to my side so i can pay with her pussy.

Start rubbing her clit and she stops me says "no" which I question she then said "No hard ok" so I continue while she carries on giving me head. I try to put a finger in "no fingering" I now ask her if she is the one messages on the phone or it its someone else. She said it was all her so i continued asking why did she agree her response is "its extra" I asked what her extras are and how much (listed below).
After about 10 mins of of giving me a BJ I was getting to point where i want was going to cum so ask her for sex. She tries get me to do doggy but I insist on mish and popped shortly after.

After she cleans me up I ask her for massage she used lotion which was good and half decent massage. After the massage i ask her for another BJ so she jumps in between my legs and goes down. Few minutes into the BJ she starts alternating with her hand and mouth, after couple of times of this alternating ask her get a condom and fuck her in doggy for a good while and move her in to mish and build up gradually bashing her hard. She stops me and says "no more it too hard"

I had lost all track of time so ask her how long left she replies "8 mins" So decide to leave. Check the time on my phone and still have over 15min left. I call her out on it tries to argue that time is up but then admits she is wrong and says i can stay but I rudely declined.

So 140 for 1 pop and and owo there was no VFM for that kind of price most of her extra's should be included.

OWO - 20
CIM - 30
DFK - 20
FINGERING - 20
Filming - 30 and 50 with face

Just better value than her out there.

Offline SNation

I seen her in May. Obviously the girl in the photos but without makeup she is much less pretty. And the same extras as you, didn’t mention them in messages but everything I asked about was extra when we started. Nice girl tho

Online Ron89

I’ve tried to book this girl about 10 times, awful comms. Might not bother after reading this.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I seen her in May. Obviously the girl in the photos but without makeup she is much less pretty. And the same extras as you, didn’t mention them in messages but everything I asked about was extra when we started. Nice girl tho

Why no review?  :(

Offline SNation

Why no review?  :(
Yeah I need to find time to get some reviews up. I’ve been too busy seeing girls to write about them :P

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yeah I need to find time to get some reviews up. I’ve been too busy seeing girls to write about them :P

You members are killing me slowly man.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online The_Don

I had lost all track of time so ask her how long left she replies "8 mins" So decide to leave. Check the time on my phone and still have over 15min left. I call her out on it tries to argue that time is up but then admits she is wrong and says i can stay but I rudely declined.

Some times this has to be done 'Calling them out'

Thanks for the warning and review

Offline babayaga69

I tried plan something for next week when I get paid and comparing different options and contacted this wg to check her services. I was told 120/hr 20extra owo and 30cim, she asked me if I wanna go. I said no as the extra was too much and she agreed 150 all in, 2 rounds in hr.
I was tempted but now I think I’ll go other another wg next week.

Offline Midnight_Peeler

Damn she moves fast. I saw her on monday in Edgware road.

Tempted to make a review but honestly the service was so bland I'm not sure it's worth it.
She's pretty and nice but I agree, better service out there.

Offline cotton

She is very pretty , and £80 for half an hour isnt to bad , shame about all the extras tho

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stuart.

CIF is 30 extra

Filming with face

Hmmmm give me an idea  :cool: