Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Big tit massage working away, Sonsabai?  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Beans1234

Hi all after abit of info and help if you may

Just found out I'm working in Sheffield in 2 weeks time so instantly started looking lol I'll be traveling back to North East after up the A1

Anyways I Not one for full service so tend to go for Thai massages but love boobs which they tend to be small on Thai birds so b2b normaly lacking

Anyway I guess I'm asking for recommendation for a happy massage  and finish with a tit wank or similar..

I like the sounds of External Link/Members Only nuru in the bath but I have a feeling ill get more than I want there

Has anyone just been for a massage there or are they going to be trying to get FS out of me

The other issues on recommendation is parking.. I'm in a small work van so needs to have local parking to

Thanks in advance will make sure I do a review

Offline fforte

You’ll get a shit massage from most providers in sonsabai . Read the reviews on here.

Offline Beans1234

Yea just been reading mate cheers

I only go light and sensual go my massages love all the teasing and cc swipes etc

Or is it a case they just want the top money and fucking there?

Offline Sheffkenny

I posted a couple of reviews from recent visits in sheffield mate.
Both in review section
Would recommend both. never been to sonsabai so cant compare. Have been to the Chinese shop in S6 in wasn't impressed if im honest
Id be keen to hear about your experience wherever you go though. like you I prefer a decent massage and ending. FS doesn't bother me.

Offline Beans1234

Will read your review mate cheers

Offline fforte

I posted a couple of reviews from recent visits in sheffield mate.
Both in review section
Would recommend both. never been to sonsabai so cant compare. Have been to the Chinese shop in S6 in wasn't impressed if im honest
Id be keen to hear about your experience wherever you go though. like you I prefer a decent massage and ending. FS doesn't bother me.
The chinese shop in upperthoroe is more hit than miss. The Chinese shop at Northfields Road Crookes is better.

As fir Sonsabai it’s a full service joint £40 HE £80 FS plus £20 for RO or OWO. To be fair the Nuru massage is probably a better option for the post author.

Offline Beans1234

The chinese shop in upperthoroe is more hit than miss. The Chinese shop at Northfields Road Crookes is better.

As fir Sonsabai it’s a full service joint £40 HE £80 FS plus £20 for RO or OWO. To be fair the Nuru massage is probably a better option for the post author.

Cheers buddy so can u not just book the nuru and then he only?

Offline mart802

External Link/Members Only

If you can persuade yourself aeay from Thai.
She doesnt do FS.
And you will certainly get b2b.

Offline Sheffkenny

She doesnt do FS.

Is there anything else from her i.e Oral?

Offline mart802

Nope... massage.. b2b.... hr..
If there is... which i doubt.... no one has ever eluded to it.

Offline Beans1234

She doesnt do FS.

Yea mate out will do buddy.. Any more picture or links for her looks faf

I don't want fs or out just some clean fun

Offline Beans1234

Offline Beans1234

She doesnt do FS.

She cmis booked the time I need.. Any more places or people you can thinking of?

I am tempted to do a full service but bit off a pussy worrying about std etc ol