Author Topic: Xx Tantra Queen xX - Sheffield  (Read 12114 times)


48 review(s) for Xx Tantra Queen xX (43 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sheffkenny

Visit happened a week ago

On a quest to find the best massage with ending in Sheffield

Came across Tantra Queen on adultwork

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Fired off a text and got a quick reply, gave me address and postcode which is a nice apartment block near Kelham Island

Told me price £80 for 30 mins with B2B, OWO and CIM or £70 without CIM
£80 it is then

Got to the door and gave me code to get in.
Super discreet no issue here, in the lift up to her floor and easy to the door

Knocked. Magic door opened, turned round and OH MY F*****G GOD!!!!!!
Absolute worldy
Sexy red lingerie. incredible body and gorgeous face.
Blonde hair in a bun ready for action

Offered and accepted a quick shower. Came out wrapped in a towel. she complimented my body saying she liked it ad then stripped off fully.
Incredible body and I told her so.
HAd a little chat she was telling me about going to the gym etc but she likes food haha. lovely girl. really lovely 

On the bed for the massage.
Warm oil, nice touch.
Then what followed was a really good massage. Back, shoulders legs. amazing. Rubbing her boobs and grinding all over me

Turned over and the same started on my front.
Quite possibly the most sexual thing ever without penetration. she was riding cowgirl style but making sure there was not penetration while I was fondling her boobs. bolt ons but perfect.
She the laid on top of me, I was grabbing her arse while she humped away. I was kissing her shoulder, neck and ear the she turned her face ad moved in for a kiss, deep, plenty of tongue. It was amazing.

She then moved around and started to play with the little man

Stroking and working then moved in with her mouth.
Ok what followed here was probably the best blowjob of my entire life.
Slurping and sucking plenty of saliva but not too much. just perfect.
Walking while she sucked then moved to licking all around.
Kept this up for a while. I had no idea of time and kept holding off but was worried id run out of Time so let myself go.
She tuck every drop and didnt spit a bit.
Unfortunately she didnt swallow.
Had a few minutes left so carried o n with another amazing massage.
Had a quick shower dressed. bit of chat and left

What an amazing half hour with a stunning hot Polish lady

If I was being picky the only negative is although she would let you rub her pussy and clit there was absolutely no fingers inside.
Tried a couple of times but she gently moved away so took the hint.

Would I go back? ABSO-Fucking-LUTELY
Ive seen older reviews where FS has been on the table. No mention but wonder if its just for the hour bookings.


I know you can prob get a full service for that money but I've said in other posts. thats not what im after.

I like to be pampered and not have to work hahaha.

 



Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Ive seen older reviews where FS has been on the table. No mention but wonder if its just for the hour bookings.

She stopped doing FS a couple of years ago.

Offline sheffielder

I have always been interested the the b2b massage reviews some of the guys do but A. I'm not really into asian girls and B. I always thought what's the point when FS is around the same price.

I have seen this lady twice now and had a great time on both occasions. Almost exactly the same as you review. I finished in 69 both times.

Offline Sheffkenny

I have always been interested the the b2b massage reviews some of the guys do but A. I'm not really into asian girls and B. I always thought what's the point when FS is around the same price.

I have seen this lady twice now and had a great time on both occasions. Almost exactly the same as you review. I finished in 69 both times.


nice. didnt know shed be up for 69. will defo be doing that next time.

Offline Camtucker19971

I was going to make a booking with her but she don’t see guys under 29. That’s a shame

Offline sheffielder

Seen her meny times. She's great at what she does.

Offline TrampZ

I have seen her before and reviewed on here. She does provide a nice service.

Offline petetheknight

I have tried loads to see her and never got a reply or the one time I did get one I was told she was only seeing guys with AW positive feedback.....am I alone at finding her difficult to book??

Offline mart802

I managed to met her once...
Since then i tried again, and had to cancel (with plenty of notice)..
Which she said was fine...

Ever since then, nothing.. and it seems she blocked my AW profile as it deletes messages as soon as i send.

So, no.. you are not alone.

Offline holeymoley

I have tried loads to see her and never got a reply or the one time I did get one I was told she was only seeing guys with AW positive feedback.....am I alone at finding her difficult to book??

FWIW  -  same here