Author Topic: GreatestNicolax - Brentford  (Read 8890 times)


44 review(s) for GreatestNicolax (37 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JPin

Firstly, big shout out to saltnpepper for putting me onto this fine lady!

Preamble: Tried my luck with this one earlier in the year to no avail... Messaged on AW and sent an email to the address mentioned on her account, but no response. There was no number listed at the time and my attention turned to the rest of the SPs out there who tickeld my fancy, though I kept her on my HL. Anyway, recently, I had a cheeky look at my HL (I'm supposed to be on a hiatus) and kept three tabs open for potential punts. Next day I opened my laptop, looked at her pics and thought it was time for another try. Called her up and she answered, bingo! Booked half an hour, but decided to request an hour on the the actual day. I thought half an hour just wasn't enough time to play with that body.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £130 for one hour

Services - OWO, mish and the most ridiculous doggy with that arse!

Date - August

Comms - Excellent, no complaints. But I felt lucky to have got through considering all the comments I've seen on here about her being difficult to get hold of.

Location - My first time in Brentford. Went via public transport, it was about 10-minute walk from Brentford station. Easy to find and easy to navigate the building once you're inside. Nice flat, modern and well looked after. The room has a mirrored wardrobe, for those of you who like to watch the action.

What's she like? - Chatty but not a time wasting tactic, easy to talk to, friendly, and didn't seem to mind going a bit over time to carry on our conversation at the end. Sexy accent, sexy woman. If you like what you see in the pics you won't be disappointed. Nice to be asked questions about myself (nothing too personal), she seemed genuinely interested in me, which I enjoyed. Looked and smelled great, with heels and a nice one piece. Ridiculous bum, fake yes, but still, it's the craziest backside I've ever got my hands on.

The service - Spent a liitle while chatting and touching/kissing, which was a nice way to build up. Getting to know each other, mentally and physically. I'm a vanilla guy and this punt was mostly about enjoying her body, lots of passionate kissing and indulging in a sensual experience. Her OWO was very good, in fact I had to stop her and revert to snogging otherwise I would have cum and I much prefer cumming during intercourse. I was very very horny for this woman throughout the punt. Mish, then doggy, had a short break for a breather, more snogging and a cuddle before going back to mish and an almighty cum.

Really really enjoyed her wrapping her legs around me and pulling me in harder during mish, and then muttering encouraging words towards the end. I know it's all part of the job, and I'm under no illusion that it was real, but that kind of physical and vocal response really works for me and she knew exactly when to get it going. All comes with experience I guess.

Then we had a post-coital cuddle and chat. Bliss.

Only been punting six months, but this is in my top 5 for sure and I'll be back when I can make time.

Summary - Recommended if you like her pics. Really lovely lady who was intuitive, friendly and passionate, as well as having a mindblowing booty. Ticked all the boxes!

PS - One minor warning, she does wear quite a distinct fragrance. It's not overpowering but it seems to have got everywhere on me. Not a problem as I'm single, but for anyone who isn't, then I would advise you to be very thorough when you shower afterwards.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:59:35 pm by JPin »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks JPin! I enjoyed my time with her as well back in 2019. I had her on my HL but she wasn't around for a while and I didn't think she was going to return so I took her off. I'm tempted to see her again. Brentford is easy for me to get to. She's a lovely girl and oh boy...what an ass she has!! :wacko:

Offline JPin


Offline last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review mate

Is she pounding friendly do you know?

Offline SZR1989

So hard to get hold of, would you advise AW message, call or text? She's been on the HL for while, really keen to see her.

Offline JPin

Thanks for the review mate

Is she pounding friendly do you know?

I haven't seen any mention of pounding in previous reviews and I'm not much of a pounder myself, so can't confidently say yes bruv.

Offline JPin

So hard to get hold of, would you advise AW message, call or text? She's been on the HL for while, really keen to see her.

Call her, it's probably the best way for most SPs I'm learning..

Offline WL_1980

So hard to get hold of, would you advise AW message, call or text? She's been on the HL for while, really keen to see her.

100% bro, notoriously hard to get hold off, I honestly reckon maid controls her comms, and the minute she's fully booked, no ones getting through apart from those who've booked. Or maybe she's a low-level sp, 2-3 bookings a day, then it's a wrap!

Offline last_days_of_logan

I haven't seen any mention of pounding in previous reviews and I'm not much of a pounder myself, so can't confidently say yes bruv.
cheers mate

Francesototti mentioned that she struggled. As did 2 other reviews

that combined with your comment means that she is much more sensual that vigorously raunchy...especially with size according to totti. So i personally deduce that there will always be a speed limit

pass, mula saved if i was to ever try to see her

Offline Bigtone

I’ve been seeing Nicola for years, I find the best way to contact her is through WhatsApp, but book early.

Offline Saltnpepper

Firstly, big shout out to saltnpepper for putting me onto this fine lady!

Preamble: Tried my luck with this one earlier in the year to no avail... Messaged on AW and sent an email to the address mentioned on her account, but no response. There was no number listed at the time and my attention turned to the rest of the SPs out there who tickeld my fancy, though I kept her on my HL. Anyway, recently, I had a cheeky look at my HL (I'm supposed to be on a hiatus) and kept three tabs open for potential punts. Next day I opened my laptop, looked at her pics and thought it was time for another try. Called her up and she answered, bingo! Booked half an hour, but decided to request an hour on the the actual day. I thought half an hour just wasn't enough time to play with that body.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £130 for one hour

Services - OWO, mish and the most ridiculous doggy with that arse!

Date - August

Comms - Excellent, no complaints. But I felt lucky to have got through considering all the comments I've seen on here about her being difficult to get hold of.

Location - My first time in Brentford. Went via public transport, it was about 10-minute walk from Brentford station. Easy to find and easy to navigate the building once you're inside. Nice flat, modern and well looked after. The room has a mirrored wardrobe, for those of you who like to watch the action.

What's she like? - Chatty but not a time wasting tactic, easy to talk to, friendly, and didn't seem to mind going a bit over time to carry on our conversation at the end. Sexy accent, sexy woman. If you like what you see in the pics you won't be disappointed. Nice to be asked questions about myself (nothing too personal), she seemed genuinely interested in me, which I enjoyed. Looked and smelled great, with heels and a nice one piece. Ridiculous bum, fake yes, but still, it's the craziest backside I've ever got my hands on.

The service - Spent a liitle while chatting and touching/kissing, which was a nice way to build up. Getting to know each other, mentally and physically. I'm a vanilla guy and this punt was mostly about enjoying her body, lots of passionate kissing and indulging in a sensual experience. Her OWO was very good, in fact I had to stop her and revert to snogging otherwise I would have cum and I much prefer cumming during intercourse. I was very very horny for this woman throughout the punt. Mish, then doggy, had a short break for a breather, more snogging and a cuddle before going back to mish and an almighty cum.

Really really enjoyed her wrapping her legs around me and pulling me in harder during mish, and then muttering encouraging words towards the end. I know it's all part of the job, and I'm under no illusion that it was real, but that kind of physical and vocal response really works for me and she knew exactly when to get it going. All comes with experience I guess.

Then we had a post-coital cuddle and chat. Bliss.

Only been punting six months, but this is in my top 5 for sure and I'll be back when I can make time.

Summary - Recommended if you like her pics. Really lovely lady who was intuitive, friendly and passionate, as well as having a mindblowing booty. Ticked all the boxes!

PS - One minor warning, she does wear quite a distinct fragrance. It's not overpowering but it seems to have got everywhere on me. Not a problem as I'm single, but for anyone who isn't, then I would advise you to be very thorough when you shower afterwards.

Yooo my brother Big up for getting to the promise land 😂 I'm envious still. Hopefully I can get through to her to book a session. Happy you a good time.

Offline Backtoreality


Anybody know how to get hold of her? its impossible. Not sure if her Whatsapp is actually turned on.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish, Chalkin
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ak18

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Great review Jpin! Nicola has made it onto my hotlist so I will be paying her a visit soon... I noticed that you have also seen Karinna Latina - how do they compare and which did you prefer? Both are on the hot list but not sure which one to hit up first...
Banned reason: Almost 10 years a member, no contributions at all
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline JPin

Great review Jpin! Nicola has made it onto my hotlist so I will be paying her a visit soon... I noticed that you have also seen Karinna Latina - how do they compare and which did you prefer? Both are on the hot list but not sure which one to hit up first...

Good question!

When I saw Karinna I was only a month or two into my punting career so I was lacking in the kind of experience that made my punt with Nicola more enjoyable. That's not to say Karinna isn't fun too and I have been thinking about paying her a return visit actually, now I'm a bit more experienced.

It's difficult to compare as they're quite different from each other, body and temperament-wise. If pushed I'd say Nicola, as I preferred her passionate/sensual service and her attitude, plus her price point is easier to stomach. Karinna has an amazing body though. I think her "You're such a bad boy" line didn't quite do it for me, especially as I know that it's a staple of her service. The CIM was top notch though.

With both though, when I walked through the door and saw them I was like,  :wacko: And I left both with a skip in my step, in a post-coital daze, feeling very good about myself having shagged women with such amazing bodies.

Tough one.... Try both!!  ;)

Offline Trex

Anybody know how to get hold of her? its impossible. Not sure if her Whatsapp is actually turned on.

I see Nicola almost every month and I remember some guys struggle to get hold of her and I told her why. She just ignore guys who ask for anal, deepthroat and others things. She told me they are time wasters and doesn’t read her profile.

Best way is to give her a call and keep it simple. Tell her if she available, choose the time, how long for and ask for her address.

Offline Trex


feeling very good about myself having shagged women with such amazing bodies.


Same here  :hi:

That’s why I love this hobby and I’m making the most of it until I get old.

Offline Californication

I see Nicola almost every month and I remember some guys struggle to get hold of her and I told her why. She just ignore guys who ask for anal, deepthroat and others things. She told me they are time wasters and doesn’t read her profile.

Best way is to give her a call and keep it simple. Tell her if she available, choose the time, how long for and ask for her address.

I think the most difficult part is to get to her area which is not central and not easy to get to. Otherwise i would love to see her too.

Offline Saltnpepper

Sorry to bump but has anybody got hold of this SP recently.  I've tried a few times to no avail just like Jpin AW message text the lot lol

Offline RegionalAndy

Sorry to bump but has anybody got hold of this SP recently.  I've tried a few times to no avail just like Jpin AW message text the lot lol

Funnily enough - couple weeks ago. But I couldn’t make it as the traffic built up at the last minute and just wasn’t viable. I always just call and have no issues.

Offline Saltnpepper

Funnily enough - couple weeks ago. But I couldn’t make it as the traffic built up at the last minute and just wasn’t viable. I always just call and have no issues.

😔 I do. Do you call when it says "available". I'll guess I'll keep trying

Offline webpunter

Had a session with her before i discovered UKP
Must have been a decade ago
Recall Walton / Weybridge area
She oozes sex very natural calm & assured with it
Seemed to like a good seeing to, pulling me in strong legs round my back
Pupils dilating, slightly flushed face, irregular breathing & loads of urgent DFK
Doing her job, tho felt one of the closest to a rampant civvy shag i've had when getting the folding out
Vague recollection that she mentioned to me doing porn some years before i hooked up with her 

Offline Saltnpepper

Had a session with her before i discovered UKP
Must have been a decade ago
Recall Walton / Weybridge area
She oozes sex very natural calm & assured with it
Seemed to like a good seeing to, pulling me in strong legs round my back
Pupils dilating, slightly flushed face, irregular breathing & loads of urgent DFK
Doing her job, tho felt one of the closest to a rampant civvy shag i've had when getting the folding out
Vague recollection that she mentioned to me doing porn some years before i hooked up with her

😆 cheers webpunter you're killing me over here man. I 💯 have to see her now. Sold.

Offline webpunter

Just checked back through Awank stuff
Must have had two sessions spaced out
One before joining UKP & the second in 2017, when i did a review
Attached are the most representative pics from around this period
The same pics have been on her profile for donkeys
I suggest checking her gallery coz the 4th pic 27/10/2020 [edit: she] is deffo different bod-wise from when i had a delve
A bigger rack for sure & it would also appear a bigger bum bum
Not really my thing
She's built to take a pounding no complaints, more the opposite going for it
Must have caught her in the mood & she 'liked' me  :D ;)
I reck the kind of woman who if you met her while away somewhere holiday / trip etc & she was in civvy mode you would have your work cut out for you  :yahoo: &  :scare:

😆 cheers webpunter you're killing me over here man. I 💯 have to see her now. Sold.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 06:12:57 pm by webpunter »

Offline zackah23

I concur, she can definitely can take a pounding and will fuck you back with gusto, a great rider. Gets me thinking of paying her a visit more often.

Offline crazyinsanity

She's still around saw her late november

Offline Saltnpepper

Just checked back through Awank stuff
Must have had two sessions spaced out
One before joining UKP & the second in 2017, when i did a review
Attached are the most representative pics from around this period
The same pics have been on her profile for donkeys
I suggest checking her gallery coz the 4th pic 27/10/2020 [edit: she] is deffo different bod-wise from when i had a delve
A bigger rack for sure & it would also appear a bigger bum bum
Not really my thing
She's built to take a pounding no complaints, more the opposite going for it
Must have caught her in the mood & she 'liked' me  :D ;)
I reck the kind of woman who if you met her while away somewhere holiday / trip etc & she was in civvy mode you would have your work cut out for you  :yahoo: &  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheer mate

Offline Ts.ff

Sorry to bump but has anybody got hold of this SP recently.  I've tried a few times to no avail just like Jpin AW message text the lot lol

Same, been trying to get book in a session for weeks with no response! Shame as she is round the corner from me and has great reviews.

Offline Saltnpepper

After a while I'll just give up. I get the vibe she thinks her pussy is Goldust. Patience is wearing thin.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

After a while I'll just give up. I get the vibe she thinks her pussy is Goldust. Patience is wearing thin.

LOL these WG just like the sound of their phone ringing. Polish katy is a prime example, ive been trying on/off over a year to make contact but nada. Now her prices has gone up she can do one

Offline DoorDash

She’s ALOT older / chubbier now … hence no un-photoshopped pics for over 2 years. Real shame but everyone gets old. 48 yrs at least.
Banned reason: Moron who doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DoorDash

Just checked back through Awank stuff
Must have had two sessions spaced out
One before joining UKP & the second in 2017, when i did a review
Attached are the most representative pics from around this period
The same pics have been on her profile for donkeys
I suggest checking her gallery coz the 4th pic 27/10/2020 [edit: she] is deffo different bod-wise from when i had a delve
A bigger rack for sure & it would also appear a bigger bum bum
Not really my thing
She's built to take a pounding no complaints, more the opposite going for it
Must have caught her in the mood & she 'liked' me  :D ;)
I reck the kind of woman who if you met her while away somewhere holiday / trip etc & she was in civvy mode you would have your work cut out for you  :yahoo: &  :scare:

This is very fantasy type narrative if  you haven’t seen her for over 5 years. Lmao.

Saw her last month and pushing over 45yr old easily.

Banned reason: Moron who doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Saltnpepper

LOL these WG just like the sound of their phone ringing. Polish katy is a prime example, ive been trying on/off over a year to make contact but nada. Now her prices has gone up she can do one

😆 F ' em

Offline webpunter

If you read what i posted i was introducing some caution bout her looks
Agree with you over 45
I reck closer to 50 than 40
Await your review which will be current

This is very fantasy type narrative if  you haven’t seen her for over 5 years. Lmao.

Saw her last month and pushing over 45yr old easily.