Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Extremely ‘Hot Mary Lux’ Teddington  (Read 2350 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline 122jay

External Link/Members Only

BoobNoob’s review spot on. My first punt in quite a while and maybe the best looking ever.
Stunningly beautiful girl  :wacko: in a discrete and quiet location. She’s on a one floor and reception is on another.

30 mins 100. I sent a message early morning for an afternoon appointment. She met me in the corridor and we had to wait for the cleaner to move along. Met me in a denim type long shirt, which didn’t look too sexy.

As soon as we got in the room, the jacket was off. Not a hint of plastic. Just the most amazing body and face. Perfect teeth. Hair colour exactly as in the bath photo. Confirming, looks exactly like bath photo.

Normally I’m very vanilla, but I just couldn’t resist licking her. It was perfect. Smelt beautiful all over.
She’s got perfect English and really friendly.

OWO, me eating her, kissing was full on from me but she kept her mouth fairly closed, light fingering no complaints, mish then CIM which she held for me for a while and then went to wash out.

Best £100 I’ve spent in a long time. The earlier reviews cover everything, I’m probably repeating what they’ve already said, but she’s as described in those.

9.99/10 minus 0.01 for the denim shirt thing.

Offline 122jay

Sorry admin, please move to London reviews

Offline B00bN00b

Great to know my review helped you make the decision! She really is something isn’t she?