Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotstephanie in Canary Wharf  (Read 3931 times)

4 review(s) for hotstefanie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline intpro

So this one is just about a positive as I am a nice guy. So after being stood up in Aldgate by Rihanna04 (avoid). I was feeling horny and turned my attention to hotstephanie who said she could squeeze me in for 45 mins at 115£. So after some negotiations and running I made it to her place.

Got to the room and it was quite discreet no issues there and she was dressed classy as requested. After showering she basically said take clothes off and lie on bed...no foreplay.

Some very light kissing and owo followed which was a bit meh to be honest, went on to mishionary and done with pop one. After a bit of talking I asked if we had time and to go for some more owo, she said no owo as she didn't trust that I wouldn't do CIM. In the end proceeded with a very hard, fast hand job which again she got frustrated with as I was taking too long and she got tired.

She offers a vanilla service and is quite expensive, definitely wouldn't see her again. Face wise she was ok, like a 6. Only giving her the benefit of the doubt here as she offered to book me in last minute and knew she had to honour her booking after mine.

Proceed with caution, need to be dominant with this one. Pictures are of her and her profile doesn't lie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Stealthshagger

at 115 for 45 mins, the least she can do is the owo she lists on her profile (it says owo, not owo at discretion). If she cant be bothered, she shouldnt take the booking, last minute or not.

yes shes saving energy for her next booking, but she is getting paid for her time and service. if she isnt delivering she shouldnt be charging. its a neg, from what I see

Offline NightKid

Really now, there's literally nothing objectively positive about her vs this neutral review you've wrote about 15 mins ago. And even that had some elements of good service, yet you decided to greenlight this one?
Yeah, your argument is that she looked the part but that's not saying much seeing as there's like only 1 unblurred face pic that is current showing in her free gallery and that's half obscured.

I'm not one to haze fluffies much (okay, maybe that's not entirely true  :P) but reviews like this is just taking the piss.
Not to mention you're not a newbie at this either, having been a registered member for more than half a year now.

Edit: Give a negative when it deserves one.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:00:12 pm by NightKid »

Offline intpro

My reviews are based on my experience and I try to highlight the good and bad points. I weigh these up and will depend on how I felt about it after. Yes she has a slightly bad attitude, but she did deliver on other fronts.

All be it, thinking now maybe should be a neutral, but this is going from memory a few weeks ago.

Offline NightKid

My reviews are based on my experience and I try to highlight the good and bad points.

And my point is that there wasn't a single good point at all.

By your words; a) there was a lack of foreplay, b) kissing was light and negligible, c) OWO was meh, d) There wasn't anything special about mish, e) She was too lazy for round 2 OWO and you ended up with a frustrated HJ, etc. So what exactly did she deliver on that turned such a disastrous punt around on its head? She looked as how you were imagining/hoping she'd be? Which, I might add, you've rated as an average 6.

Most of the time, I'd like to think that the overly cynical tone adopted by certain jaded punters on here is often undeserved and unnecessary. But every now and then, a review like this comes along and completely crushes my hopes and dreams into magic vagina dust.  :(

mrhappypants

I have just delisted her based on your review; you surely would not go back based on your experience would you?

Offline Tailpipe

Night kid

You can be mean at times. I got the message from the review that it was broader line positive.

This wg has always got her light on seems to work most days.

Suspect she is not long for this world . Shame as the reports on her body have always been .

6 10 for the face that's not good .

Xerxes

Thanks OP, your review is unambiguous. This girl is a clear AVOID.

[But what would she have to do to get you to write the word "Negative"? Bite your cock?]

Offline intpro

Without getting all political, if we all went around giving negatives for small minor details, there wouldn't be any WG's left to see. 1 negative out does 5 positives in my eyes.

Now in my opinion the only thing that constitutes a negative was the refusal of the owo, everything else is just opinion.

- looks wise I am fussy
- price is what your willing to pay
- hand jobs and owo I like slow and tender and hence it was 'meh' as she focused on the top and was fast
- dressed as requested

I save my bad reviews only for girls that I think genuinely need to be avoided.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This review should be a NEGATIVE, no doubt in my mind, I have considered her many times but I am reluctant to see expensive girls who refuse to show their face.
This is what you said about her, no foreplay, light kissing, face only a 6 and a vanilla service, that is not worth £140 an hour.
She “fitted you in” because she is a greedy cunt, no other reason, she works almost every day so has probably started to get jaded.
You say you are a “nice guy”, in this business nice guys get taken for mugs, I thank you for helping me to avoid this overpriced woman.

Offline iPad3

I saw her when she was in Baker Street and I was a little green, the same punt today would have been a negative from me, I've seen some positive reviews on her recently which have surprised me based on my experience.

My veiw is as implies above she's nailing it for a final few years and doing the bare minimum for the money. There is much better out there for less cash!!

Offline Tailpipe

I saw her when she was in Baker Street and I was a little green, the same punt today would have been a negative from me, I've seen some positive reviews on her recently which have surprised me based on my experience.

My veiw is as implies above she's nailing it for a final few years and doing the bare minimum for the money. There is much better out there for less cash!!

I agree in for cash no interest in the job

Offline NightKid

You can be mean at times. I got the message from the review that it was broader line positive.

You can call me that but at least I'm being fair about it TP. And I'd be damned before I let a review with an almost pro$$ienet-esque essence slip by unchallenged.

Others have also weighed in since and the consensus echoes my sentiments, yet the OP still does not acknowledge that the altogether terrible service constitutes a negative and marking it neutral at worst.
That says all you need to know about the review ... and with it, my peace as well.  :hi:

Edit: Whoa, I wrote punter-net but it got autocorrected to the above ... very nice touch, Adam!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 02:05:47 pm by NightKid »

Stealthshagger

yeah, I dont know why nightkid is getting grief. Im the one who came in and said its a negative. nothing positive in the review.

I have seen her years ago near baker street and she was alright. reading that review, she has clearly dropped standards

Offline intpro

Ok I will accept that I am too lenient with my reviews but the whole point of giving details is for people to make up their own mind.

I'll try to be a bit more harsh in the future, but based on what I have written, do not believe she should be blacklisted all together.

Aftab

I have introduced with Stephanie since a threesome session with Suzi External Link/Members Only and first session with this two girls was fantastic. Since then I book them in various occasions for threesome fun. I believe both this girls are top birds in London in terms of thier services although I never seen Stephanie for a 1 to1 session as I mainly book her for duo session with Suzi but still think she has good attitude to work that what i see on duo booking yes agree she can put her rate lower like 120-130 per hour a fair price.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 03:27:25 pm by Aftab »

Offline Tailpipe

You can call me that but at least I'm being fair about it TP. And I'd be damned before I let a review with an almost pro$$ienet-esque essence slip by unchallenged.

Others have also weighed in since and the consensus echoes my sentiments, yet the OP still does not acknowledge that the altogether terrible service constitutes a negative and marking it neutral at worst.
That says all you need to know about the review ... and with it, my peace as well.  :hi:

Edit: Whoa, I wrote punter-net but it got autocorrected to the above ... very nice touch, Adam!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I whole post with not one link you are slipping , I understand your point keep up the good work . :drinks:

Offline NightKid

I whole post with not one link you are slipping , I understand your point keep up the good work . :drinks:

It has actually been 2 now if you don't count this one.  :D  :drinks:

Offline Sedlmayer

I have introduced with Stephanie since a threesome session with Suzi External Link/Members Only and first session with this two girls was fantastic. Since then I book them in various occasions for threesome fun. I believe both this girls are top birds in London in terms of thier services although I never seen Stephanie for a 1 to1 session as I mainly book her for duo session with Suzi but still think she has good attitude to work that what i see on duo booking yes agree she can put her rate lower like 120-130 per hour a fair price.

Pimp, tout, cheerleader or the girl herself. I have commented upon this girl before - nice looking, shit service. no kissing whatsoever, useless oral (kept stopping), pushed her buttocks hard down into the mattress so I couldn't lick her out........ I had to get her in doggy and shag her hard - that was the only way I was going to come with her. All about the money. Might have been good once upon a time...

Offline Sedlmayer

Pimp, tout, cheerleader or the girl herself. I have commented upon this girl before - nice looking, shit service. no kissing whatsoever, useless oral (kept stopping), pushed her buttocks hard down into the mattress so I couldn't lick her out........ I had to get her in doggy and shag her hard - that was the only way I was going to come with her. All about the money. Might have been good once upon a time...

Ha - I see aftab has been banned :bomb: Good work mods  :thumbsup: What a stupid cunt - don't they realise that making your 3rd post ever a defence of a girl who is getting slated by experienced punters is pretty fucking obviously fake  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline bestbefore

I saw HotStephanie over a year ago and though she had a great body, I wouldnt return, and I certainly didnt pay £140, which is far too much for her. She held on to the condom the entire time I was fucking her, which was quite a turn off.
Much better out there for much less.

Offline mattylondon

So this one is just about a positive as I am a nice guy. So after being stood up in Aldgate by Rihanna04 (avoid). I was feeling horny and turned my attention to hotstephanie who said she could squeeze me in for 45 mins at 115£. So after some negotiations and running I made it to her place.

Got to the room and it was quite discreet no issues there and she was dressed classy as requested. After showering she basically said take clothes off and lie on bed...no foreplay.

Some very light kissing and owo followed which was a bit meh to be honest, went on to mishionary and done with pop one. After a bit of talking I asked if we had time and to go for some more owo, she said no owo as she didn't trust that I wouldn't do CIM. In the end proceeded with a very hard, fast hand job which again she got frustrated with as I was taking too long and she got tired.

She offers a vanilla service and is quite expensive, definitely wouldn't see her again. Face wise she was ok, like a 6. Only giving her the benefit of the doubt here as she offered to book me in last minute and knew she had to honour her booking after mine.

Proceed with caution, need to be dominant with this one. Pictures are of her and her profile doesn't lie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
I'm very grateful to you for this review, as she's been on my hot list despite her price.  I was considering a 30 minute booking but no longer.

Appears to come over as a clinical, production line hooker to me, with all this talk about squeezing you in? That's where the conversation would've been terminated by me, these days. The apparent bossy attitude wouldn't sit well with me either. 

Sounds like you received a clinical and mechanical service too? 6 out of 10 for looks is hardly flattery either considering this is somebody you paid for?!  Clearly a little different from her pics then?

Surely this is a negative or at least an average at best?  Once again,  tks for the review and sorry it was not your greatest punt.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:23:50 pm by mattylondon »