Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Carmen.xx - Notting Hill  (Read 3902 times)

1 review(s) for Teen Carmen.xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

The Architect

External Link/Members Only

I'm not going to spend too much time on this review, as she told me tomorrow (Saturday) is her last day.

However, I saw this girl yesterday and she was a great 80/half-hr punt. Good attitude and seemed to enjoy being fucked while I held her hair (which was in a lovely soft ponytail), moaning loudly much to the amusement of her flatmate who was outside on the balcony, giggling away as she was Skyping a friend back home on an iPad (I guess that sort of thing might put some people off- I didn't really give a shit myself)

Summary: Lovely, flawless, smooth and brown-skinned Hungarian girl. Looks exactly like her pictures. Very friendly and smiley. Looks quite South American actually- joked with her that she looked Peruvian. Tempted to see her again, although I think it's unlikely as there's just too many pussies to explore on my short stay in this city. Only downside was I think it was an extra 20 for CIM. So your call. But I would recommend that anyone who is able should get in there quickly while they have the chance.

-Archie

Offline Jonahp

External Link/Members Only

I'm not going to spend too much time on this review, as she told me tomorrow (Saturday) is her last day.

However, I saw this girl yesterday and she was a great 80/half-hr punt. Good attitude and seemed to enjoy being fucked while I held her hair (which was in a lovely soft ponytail), moaning loudly much to the amusement of her flatmate who was outside on the balcony, giggling away as she was Skyping a friend back home on an iPad (I guess that sort of thing might put some people off- I didn't really give a shit myself)

Summary: Lovely, flawless, smooth and brown-skinned Hungarian girl. Looks exactly like her pictures. Very friendly and smiley. Looks quite South American actually- joked with her that she looked Peruvian. Tempted to see her again, although I think it's unlikely as there's just too many pussies to explore on my short stay in this city. Only downside was I think it was an extra 20 for CIM. So your call. But I would recommend that anyone who is able should get in there quickly while they have the chance.

-Archie

Thanks for the review, shame she's leaving. Would liked to have been able to see her.
Here's to hoping she'll return.

chelsea1962

Looks great is she petite says size 6?

Offline Jonahp

New, un verified profile
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's the same girl in the pictures, came up first for me when the inactive profile search hits for the previous profile.