Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: *Hot Mary Lux* Teddington  (Read 2810 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline B00bN00b

External Link/Members Only

Mid August meet
Well known hotel chain near Teddington station. Perfectly discreet and adequate.
Sent a text in the morning for a half hour meet in the afternoon. Easy.
Beer and a blue half an hour before
Paid 30 quid for 100 mins. No, shit sorry. If only. Other way round.

She is very attractive. As per the PG pics. She met me outside the lift in a long coat with a big smile and walked me to the room. In the room the coat comes off and she’s stood there in knickers suspenders and stockings. The only thing on her upper half was a big smile. My fucking jaw dropped.

Paid up and got undressed. Laid on the bed to make small talk but she’s totally up for it. Not in a rushing time way but in a ‘we know why we’re here way’.

Lovely pert c cup tits, flat belly, lovely arse and super pretty. Mid 20’s is spot on. I was a bit intimidated, I won’t lie. And she could tell because she was super sweet and led the way. Kissed her tits while she gave me a lovely little tug and before I know it she’s clamped her beautiful lips around my little fella. I don’t normally do OWO when punting but she was so hot and so good I couldn’t stop her. And we’ve all had those moments when you look down and think, fucking hell I wish I could take a photo right now. That was one of them.

Anyway, my head is spinning, my balls are aching and common sense has gone out the window so I ask her to 69 me. Again, I don’t usually go down on SP’s but fuck me this was amazing. Fully shaved, fresh and beautiful.

After a while asked her to sit on me and ride me. What a fucking view. Sucked her jubblies, squeezed her arse, 7th heaven.

Now, I’m loving every fucking second but sometimes I get into my head that I’m not gonna blow and I’m gonna run out of time, especially with 30 minute sessions. And it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. As it did right then. She gave me a great oily HJ and then I had her kneel down while I wanked in/on her face/tits. Then doggy over the edge of the bed. She seemed genuinely concerned that I wouldn’t spuff and offered to do whatever but I knew it wasn’t going to happen so I called it quits.

She knelt on the bed in her stockings jiggling and dancing while I got dressed. Smiling and just being generally cute and hot. She ‘miaow’s a lot during the session to. Which was super cute. Fucking hell, I could fall in love with her.

Anyway, I said I’d be back as I have unfinished businesses. I’ll pay the 180 for the hour next time and just fucking relax and enjoy it. She’s definitely worth it.

Offline boardyhell

does she do cim
any extras and how good was the oral,dt etc
many thanks

Offline B00bN00b

does she do cim
many thanks

Hey mate, didn’t blow my load so not sure about cim but other reviews have said she has. The owo she gave was great. Good hand and mouth coordination and enthusiastic. Quite sloppy. In a good way.

Being Mr Vanilla I didn’t ask for any extras. Cheers.

Offline Fuzzyduck

does she do cim
many thanks

I saw her last week. Yes CIM included. No come dodging. Her blowy is pretty good and she spends some time sucking your balls if that's your thing.

Offline Jason1212

Nice Review OP, I've been on a break and looking to return and see her after some glowing reviews. Did think she looked strangely familiar and once I read the 'meowing' part it all clicked   :lol: Pretty sure she use to be on Diva called Jaimy have seen her before/reviewed. Brought back good memories .

Offline Fuzzyduck

Nice Review OP, I've been on a break and looking to return and see her after some glowing reviews. Did think she looked strangely familiar and once I read the 'meowing' part it all clicked   :lol: Pretty sure she use to be on Diva called Jaimy have seen her before/reviewed. Brought back good memories .

Good spot. :thumbsup:

Online 122jay

You are right! Amazing spot.

Some old pics here. I recognise the writing on the arm.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269375.msg2752078#msg2752078

Offline WellDontJustLookAtIt

My intuition was right then, that she could've been (actually was, it turns out) a Diva girl - thanks for sharing

Offline B00bN00b

You are right! Amazing spot.

Some old pics here. I recognise the writing on the arm.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269375.msg2752078#msg2752078

That’s the girl! Good spot indeed Jason.

I’ve really got the urge to go back and see to my ‘unfinished business’.