Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary and Natalia, half a TOFTT, beauty and the beast on tour in Teddington!  (Read 3270 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391765) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JackSaint

The £300 I saved by walking on Bamby yesterday was burning a hole in my punting pocket and I was inspired by the glowing review of Mary by WellDontJustLookAtIt https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319103.0 she looks absolutely phenomenal External Link/Members Only blonde Kazakstani, 5 foot 6, brown eyes, mid twenties, all natural 32Cs, size 8 and is this was going to definitely my last punt before a short break I decided to spoil myself, wish I hadn't now and see if I could get Natalia External Link/Members Only Russian, 5 foot 6, 32B, size 6, very dirty blonde, not in a good way, green eyes, to join the party.

Both have similarly beautifully written profiles, both have what look very much like agency style photos, both numbers begin 07376, so I figured there was a good chance they were working together. Turns out they are mates from Moscow.

Comms, excellent, texted them both at the same time with a meeting request, Natalia answered first, time agreed, duo organised, instructions given, text from hotel entrance for further instructions. Mary then answered, let me know what had been arranged, we agreed the price, £180 each and my preferred services request of French kissing, owo, protected sex, cim and facial was cheerfully acknowledged as all included.

Place, budget hotel in Teddington, massively outside my normal comfort zone of overpriced variable quality apartments and bed sits in London’s prime whoring zones. The place looks scruffy on the outside, this was matched by the ground floor vestibule which was dirty and smelt of cat piss, I wiped my feet on the way out. The room was all you’d expect from a budget hotel, functional and bang average.

Girls, both were engaging, flirty and smily from the off. Mary is beautiful size 8, lightly tanned, gym toned, Natalia has a good, size 6 body, good arse and perky tits is not pretty by a long chalk, rodent featured with bad teeth, I wasn’t sure wether to kiss her or give her a lump of cheese.

Action, the lift from the ground floor bypasses reception on the first and leads you to the girls’ floor where they smilingly greeted me in civvies, then key carded us all onto the corridor and into the room.

We had a chat, a drink and some strawberries and a bit of a grope then I went to clean up, returning to find Mary naked on the bed and Natalia in bra and knickers, we kissed, shallowly, they went down on me, singularly and together, Mary better, deeper, Natalia, unsurprising toothy.

Natalia lubed up and on for cowgirl, she’s a small girl with a floppy pussy, little friction, I’m groping Mary off to the side and kissing her, trying to avoid looking at Natalia who by now has started unconvincing moaning, bounced her up and down and watched my cock smashing into her to stay hard.

Time for Mary, less lube and tighter, let her ride me till the sap rose then invited them to the mirror for some more owo then a double facial, eyes and mouths closed, covered them in jizz, they tottered off to the bathroom, I checked my messages then used the facilities.

Back in the room, more chat, drinks and fruit, more owo, stroking and poking, tit job from Mary and a dribble cum which was embarrassed to shoot after the earlier torrent.

Into the bathroom, clean up, dress, go, the girls still naked.

If this review was Mary on her own it would have scraped a neutral, it felt sleazy, the fact neither made any effort at dressing the part or creating a seductive atmosphere, Natalia was ugly and the place was a shithole and my £360 probably covered the week’s stay makes this a bright red negative.

Offline lillythesavage

That one more up the sleeve? I think I would have gone on that break at " CAT PISS"  :scare:.  The glowing review omitted that bit.

You are proving that more money does not mean better punts, that is one poor run.

Offline JackSaint

That one more up the sleeve? I think I would have gone on that break at " CAT PISS"  :scare:.  The glowing review omitted that bit.

You are proving that more money does not mean better punts, that is one poor run.

Relegation form! Two week minimum break now, honest!

Offline lillythesavage

Relegation form! Two week minimum break now, honest!

KT red card lol, if it makes you feel better, I had a dreary punt last night, first in a while though, enjoy the break, weather is going to be shite :D

Offline Payyourwaymate

Natalia has a good, size 6 body, good arse and perky tits is not pretty by a long chalk, rodent featured with bad teeth, I wasn’t sure wether to kiss her or give her a lump of cheese... shallowly, they went down on me, singularly and together, Mary better, deeper, Natalia, unsurprising toothy.

Natalia lubed up and on for cowgirl, she’s a small girl with a floppy pussy, little friction, I’m groping Mary off to the side and kissing her, trying to avoid looking at Natalia.....Natalia was ugly and the place was a shithole and my £360 probably covered the week’s stay makes this a bright red negative.

This level of savagery with words is too much  :lol:.

Offline JackSaint

This level of savagery with words is too much  :lol:.

She deserved it fully, had made fuck all effort with their appearance, Mary got away with it because of her natural beauty, Natalia sadly not!

Offline JackSaint

KT red card lol, if it makes you feel better, I had a dreary punt last night, first in a while though, enjoy the break, weather is going to be shite :D

I'd have been surprised if she'd have passed muster with KT in the kissing stakes, nice enough girl, body ok but that face and those teeth, oh my!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the double reveal  :drinks:

Sorry it was a shitshow, hope you didn't have to burn the shoes.

Surprised that after Mary's glowing review she couldn't pull this punt up to a neutral but you were that underwhelmed by her performance?  Then again you were at least 180 in the hole due to the waste on Natalia.   :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear it was poor. Not a great send off before a break. Thanks too for the heads up on Natalia. I saw Mary yesterday and wondered if her mate was any good. I've punted at that hotel before and agree it's barely functional. The pokey rooms aren't great for even a solo meet IMO and just not right for a 2-girl treat to yourself. That said, I didn't notice any smell and it was clean. Not idea why they are in Teddington.

Offline JackSaint

Thanks for the double reveal  :drinks:

Sorry it was a shitshow, hope you didn't have to burn the shoes.

Surprised that after Mary's glowing review she couldn't pull this punt up to a neutral but you were that underwhelmed by her performance?  Then again you were at least 180 in the hole due to the waste on Natalia.   :dash:

I reckon Mary in a half hour punt would have a good chance to be a positive, as per the original review, she's a good looking girl with a great body, this is a negative because she was lazy in the duo, the other girl was poor, neither made any effort in appearance or environment and the place is a shit pit.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Two week break!?  :lol:  you'll be calling diva by Tuesday to sample their next russian beauty.  :wacko:

All punters will turn up with £100 for 30mins and a block of cheese for plan-b  :lol:

Offline JackSaint

Two week break!?  :lol:  you'll be calling diva by Tuesday to sample their next russian beauty.  :wacko:

All punters will turn up with £100 for 30mins and a block of cheese for plan-b  :lol:

Two week break, guaranteed, circumstances beyond my control  :cool:

Offline Momodan38

Natalia has a good, size 6 body, good arse and perky tits is not pretty by a long chalk, rodent featured with bad teeth, I wasn’t sure wether to kiss her or give her a lump of cheese.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laugh but I feel you're pain. Sorry for the bad punt. Here's to September :drinks:

Offline lillythesavage

Two week break, guaranteed, circumstances beyond my control  :cool:

Ah, enforced break, probably a good time for it.

Offline WellDontJustLookAtIt

Ruthlessly funny review. Sorry you had a shit time though, especially since I bigged Mary up.. I guess she’s far better solo.

Offline JackSaint

Ruthlessly funny review. Sorry you had a shit time though, especially since I bigged Mary up.. I guess she’s far better solo.

Doubtless

Offline 69Luvva

...Natalia has a good, size 6 body, good arse and perky tits is not pretty by a long chalk, rodent featured with bad teeth, I wasn’t sure wether to kiss her or give her a lump of cheese.

...Natalia, unsurprising toothy....lubed up and on for cowgirl, she’s a small girl with a floppy pussy...

Natalia was ugly and the place was a shithole.
No, but tell us what you really thought, don't hold back!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Classic review, genuinely sorry you had to go through that and pay such a high price, so she totally deserved those comments! Sorry you didn't at least find King Tarzan's Wimpy bar to drown your sorrows with a tasty burger!

I had already inquired about a duo with both of them but now I'll be taking both of them off my HL... Natalia sounds like a mousey, cheese munching nightmare.  Mary was already borderline at £180 for the hour, and definitely not going to risk it unless she gets a hatful of new blindingly positive reviews.    :hi:

Offline JackSaint

No, but tell us what you really thought, don't hold back!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Classic review, genuinely sorry you had to go through that and pay such a high price, so she totally deserved those comments! Sorry you didn't at least find King Tarzan's Wimpy bar to drown your sorrows with a tasty burger!

I had already inquired about a duo with both of them but now I'll be taking both of them off my HL... Natalia sounds like a mousey, cheese munching nightmare.  Mary was already borderline at £180 for the hour, and definitely not going to risk it unless she gets a hatful of new blindingly positive reviews.    :hi:

Mary is stacking up the positives and is undoubtedly a good looking girl with a great body who delivers most services but kissing is weak and she needs leading, £100 for half an hour is worth a go if you want a go on a hottie.

Offline 69Luvva

Mary is stacking up the positives and is undoubtedly a good looking girl with a great body who delivers most services but kissing is weak and she needs leading, £100 for half an hour is worth a go if you want a go on a hottie.
`
I usually can't be arsed for a 30 min booking, at my age it's rarely enough time to get me to cum.  But I might give her a go at some point.  :hi:

Offline FiveKnuckles

looks like both profiles have been moved on to new girls based in Cornwall

Offline Mr_Shins

Both of them have left and gone back to Russia for a while. It is not good that they give their profile to someone else at this time.

Offline king tarzan

Both of them have left and gone back to Russia for a while. It is not good that they give their profile to someone else at this time.

Alertness of a astute 🦊👍👍🥊🥊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr_Shins

Clearly they are pimped then, the names / accounts belong to a pimp who has assigned them to someone else.