Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor fox hot glasgow  (Read 1393 times)

10 review(s) for xPretty Englishx (0 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dirkdiggler318

External Link/Members Only

Arranged this a few days ago and seriously wish I hadn’t!
£120 for H/H was sucked in by the AW photos don’t be fooled by these I dont punt often at all and this is why.

When I arranged the punt taylor seemed nice and polite on the phone and I had real hopes this was going to be a glamour model/high end punt however it was anything but.
Flat was in the west end, door was open on my arrival and straight into the bedroom so couldn’t comment on it other than it was extremely poorly lit and the state of her is why! Into the bedroom and when my eyes had adjusted to the light what I focused on can only be described as an unattractive, verging anorexic woman with large bolt ons dressed in a crappy outfit.  My initial thoughts were to walk however as the coms beforehand has been so good and I’d driven 30 mins to get their i was horny i thought I’d take a chance.

Well my clothes were off and what followed was very unenthusiastic OWO lasted 2/3 mins with her constantly asking me to wank off while she pretended to play with herself and enjoy me playing with myself. No kissing of any kind, to be fair I didn’t really want to at this stage as I was seriously regretting being their. On with the Mack and what followed was taylor doing everything possible to prevent me fucking her. Her Hand was constantly in the way, and she wouldn’t open her legs wide, she was basically all tensed up difficult to explain. After a total of 15 mins of just awkwardness  I just wanted out so ended up being wanked off over her tits to finish. I even had to ask her to do this a couple of times as after 30 seconds she kept asking me to do it  :dash:

In short unattractive, awful service at a crazy price where she did everything possible to do absolutely nothing. 100% avoid!

Offline Dirkdiggler318

Apologies just realised this is down as a positive when it’s clearly a negative.

Offline 55spvqasb

If you had a bad experiences, why did you put the review as positive?

Offline 55spvqasb

Aaah, don't worry about it, we all make mistakes

Offline oddson1970

This might come across as a bit of a generalisation nut it seems to be that SPs with long winded profiles often are the providers of the poorest service.l think they spend too much time on their profiles and not enough on their actual service.

Offline Name Not Found

This might come across as a bit of a generalisation nut it seems to be that SPs with long winded profiles often are the providers of the poorest service.l think they spend too much time on their profiles and not enough on their actual service.

I think you're spot on. Profiles filled with fancy shitty graphics and pointless drivel are a red flag for me.

Offline GlasgowMan

Thanks for the review

There were red flags on this UKPunter site.

No positives and 3 negatives before yours.

Shows what a waste of time the AW reviews are and how valuable the UKPunter feedback is.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 12:18:06 pm by GlasgowMan »
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline J_H

I think you're spot on. Profiles filled with fancy shitty graphics and pointless drivel are a red flag for me.
+1.

Roughly equal to: 'courtesan', 'goddess', 'princess', 'upscale' etc. etc.