Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ‘Tema’ - Budhsarakam - City Centre Manchester  (Read 3211 times)

Offline Steve McQueen

0161 228 2999 - website not working so no link unless Goldfinch can find one of course.

I was in Manchester having a catch up with some friends, I had tried unsuccessfully to contact three SPs in the city centre, no response from any. So I’d given up really but on my way up Portland St I passed Budhsarakam and carried on then on a whim turned back and went in. Just one girl on, no one else there very quiet indeed. She said her name was Tema I think but who knows. Small and mature. I had seen her before some 2 years ago I think. Agreed £40 for the hour. Budhsarakam is quite basic in its look and facilities but it was clean and fit for purpose.

She then came up close and grabbed my balls and laughed, we weren’t even in the room so I thought good start!  Tema showed me to a room, there used to be just curtains but now there is a folding concertina type door that wouldn’t shut properly, pure luxury. She asked for £100 for B2B , I just laughed and so did she. I stripped off gave her the £40 and asked for a firm massage. She said there is only her working so she ran up stairs and locked the door. She came into the room and started the massage, got hold of my cock from underneath and stuck a finger up my bum immediately and started laughing again. She then proceeded with a good massage for quite a while intermittently fingering my bum and squeezing my balls. Then asked me to turn over and I put my hand on the top of her leggings and went down the back and pushed my finger into her bum hole , she laughed again. It was time to negotiate, so we agreed on £50 for B2B as long as I could touch her.

She then got on the massage table and took her top off, I brought her close and sucked her tits she moaned a bit, I put my hand round her and stuck a finger up her bum she stuck a finger up my bum and started wanking me, I started  to suck her again , she wouldn’t let me kiss her, but I wasn’t bothered. I then lay her down and pulled her leggings down and started to caress her clitoris and finger her she was very wet. She stopped me and started playing with herself going faster and faster until she came and I think started to cry a little then laughed again. I then lay down and she fingered my bum again while wanking me off to a lovely climax. I kissed her tits again but it was time to go I had a train to catch.

So I paid £90 all in, was in there for 75 mins and left with a smile on my face. This had been a first for me, usually a massage and HR for £50/60 , so paid more but had a fun time .

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 08:21:52 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Steve McQueen

An officer and gentleman sir. Cheers GF

Offline Tomsmith86

Sounds like a bloody great time! Thanks for reviewing

Offline Musttryit

Sounds fantastic! Great review. Might need to try it

Offline Cityladd0

I think I’d cry rape if she tried sticking her dry finger straight up my ass without asking. That’s if she could find it amongst the skin flaps.

Crazy how she let you finger her ass but wouldn’t kiss you!

Offline Princealbert1985

Not been here for a very long time, must be 3-4 years. A woman called Linda used to own it, hope she still does, as she was worth seeing alone imo.

I was going about once every two weeks at one point, and if Linda was in she used to greet me with a hug and a grope immediately, it was great!

I'll be going this weekend now after hearing this review, glad you enjoyed yourself!