Emmi. Czech. PAWG, Birmingham B1
Profile Link:
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyPreface: This:
Hidden Image/Members OnlyWith a backside made for rail road shunting this lady promptly became a priority. Her distinctively shaped feet and the threaded anklet also appealing. She looked delicious.
Communication rating: Slightly laboured, possibly madame. Especially when I came to the block entrance. I was left hanging around for a couple of minutes which I found unsettling and detracted from the burgeoning excitement (reasons below).
Service requested: Oral and sex.15 minute appointment.
Venue: Modern apartment near Tesco. Evening street parking is free and mostly available. Drug dealers and misfits wondering whenever I've visited. Now in the CAZ zone.
Meaty pussy: When I stepped through the door I was slightly disappointed. She was in black underwear, the ritual of undressing disregarded, underrated. At least she wasn't in a bathrobe but then again she wasn't instructed for particular attire.
Anyway the hips, the ass it was real, I'm here and it was about to happen! Led into the bedroom of a modern apartment, clean, basic and fit for purpose I took a deep breath to slow things a little allowing my eyes and mind to feast the innate desire. At 5'2" ish, blonde hair in a pony tail and no make up. I didn’t mind the lack of make up as she has distinct features which I found attractive. Mid to late 30s.
She was sexy, plain with class, elegant without the accessories. I just knew this one would burn bright, intense and brief.
I pushed her back onto the bed and admired her meaty pussy. I went in licking but a liquorice taste would ensure such pleasure for her was fleeting.
After sucking my cock (ow) to insertion specification I entered her from behind. 'Ah shit' the sight was too much and I felt myself coming after 20 or so strokes. A switch to missionary did little to prolong my enjoyment, ejaculation effortlessly imminent...i came hard.
Summary: This was a typical Czech service meaning a standard service that had benchmark quality. The Czechs are amongst the best ive experienced and I have a few in my 'punting hall of fame'. I can only afford the minimum with most girls, it's all i need. If her premium rate is commensurate with service then I'm sure it would be something very special indeed.