Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KeirasKisses - Aberdeen  (Read 2844 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6127900) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for silvercityblondie (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for MissKeiraHunter (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline andymars19

After a while out thanks to COVID then a distinct lack of "local" talent, decided to take a trip through to Aberdeen for someone who's been on the HL for a while.

External Link/Members Only

60 mins -  £150

Comms
Sent text couple of days before to check availability then followed up with phone call to discuss requirements.  Good comms, all clear with no issues.

Flat not far from centre of Aberdeen, local on street parking although lots of roadworks nearby including one way access to local main road so beware if travelling in to factor some extra travel time.  Flat clean, has a cat but isn't allowed in the "business room" which is small but sufficient.

Keira
Pics on profile are accurate along with those regularly posted on another site.  Slight framed, around 5' 8" in height.

Service
Kiss on cheek to start with due to her not having cleaned teeth after a cig although there isn't a strong cig smell either off her or in the flat that I noticed.  Offered and took shower and took advantage of mouthwash while she cleaned teeth.  Had asked for massage, Tie and Tease and penetration - started off on my front for a decent strength massage, not professional but good "non prof" technique before being flipped over then tied to the bed with a restraint and blindfolded.  DFK and lots of teasing with fingers, tongue, lips and a couple of her BDSM toys, OWO - mixture of tongue work, deep throat and ball attention.   Was let free and swapped to provide RO with more FK/DFK before she ended back on top to bag me for pop in Cowgirl.  Another shower after with a clean towel.

Summary
Good meet giving everything I'd asked for with enthusiasm so moves to the "return HL".   Has a collection of canes beside the bed so can imagine her getting filthier than I looked for (or would go for!).  Does duos with Penny101 which I may go for at some point.

Online Name Not Found

Shouldn't the title be 'Aberdeen'?

Offline andymars19

Did I fuck that up and put Glasgow?    :dash:    That's what I get for searching for somewhere else while trying to type a review...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 03:38:21 pm by andymars19 »

Offline Davey Dykes

Aye, I changed it.

Does she still clean her teeth the entire time you're in the bathroom?

Online Name Not Found

She must be the only person in the country who goes to the dentist and doesn't get told she needs to brush more often  :lol:

Offline andymars19

Aye, I changed it.

Cheers!   :thumbsup:

She wasn't in the whole time, no.  Wasn't any longer in there than I would be cleaning mine.   I'd mostly finished showering by the time she came in...

Offline scott chegg

Reminds me a bit of julia carling who had a bit of a thing for back in the day, sounds like she can be a bit of a pain tho

Online Name Not Found

Reminds me a bit of julia carling who had a bit of a thing for back in the day, sounds like she can be a bit of a pain tho

Who's a pain?