Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spoilt for choice  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Kev3773

We are in heaven when it comes to punting in the north east at the moment, in recent months I have visited, North East Sasha, Frankie of Diamonds, Keeva, Linziemae, Adriana of Amour and having my first duo next week. There are still many more apparently crackers out there to enjoy aswell. Long may it continue.  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 04:42:25 pm by alfie2013 »

a2m

We are in heaven when it comes to punting in the north east at the moment, in recent months I have visited, North East Sasha, Frankie of Diamonds, Keeva, Linziemae, Adriana of Amour and having my first duo next week. There are still many more apparently crackers out there to enjoy aswell. Long may it continue.  :yahoo:

how would you rank these? :) :)

Offline Kev3773

Duo is with North East Sasha and Dirtydionne supposed to be very good together. As for rating the above girls its not easy as all are great in slightly different ways. Looks and body Sasha 9.5 Adriana 9.5, Linziemae 9, Keeva 8.5, Frankie 8.  Personality  S 9.5, A 8.5, L 9, K 9, F 8.5.  Services S 9, A 8.5, L 9, K 9.5, F 9.  Just my opinion but all worth seeing. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:46:01 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Bengeo13

You say it's just your opinion but very close to my ratings too. My overall preference (all things considered) would be LinzieMae as the No1, from your list, then Adriana, then Keeva, then Frankie but very close between them. I haven't seen Sasha, so I would replace with Morgan who easily hits top spot in my own scoring system. That leaves out SophiaLily, but she seems to have vanished, and then again what about Northern Kara? Yvonne? Louise and Alexi, for real style and class? Oh, not forgetting Grace too when she's around! That ladies and gents makes up my top 10! Oops, make it 11, I've forgotten Sarah, she with the great bum!
Not an EE girl in sight (apart from Yvonne, who is an adopted Geordie anyway!). However, if the mood for some Eastern Block action were to take me then Sexy Brianna and Raunchy Rossie could help me out with some excitement.
Now that I've given you an insight into my preferences am I missing out with someone?
In the meantime "spoilt for choice" - yes indeed! 

Offline Kev3773

Not seen Morgan though high on my list twice she failed to show, third time lucky. Northern Kara was my first choice for taking my duo virginity with Sasha but not available and Yvonne I saw quite a while back as Petra and was impressed. Not too many girls I see more than 3 - 4 times if I do then they are special. Keeva stands at 5 and will be 6 after tomorrow Sasha could quite easily get similar figures.

Offline Bengeo13

Alfie, we've got similar tastes so I would be very surprised if Morgan disappoints you! My duo virginity was broken quite unexpectedly by SophiaLily and Jenna - I've only just been discharged from intensive care!

Offline Kev3773

Bengeo are they still working together ? You've got me very interested

Offline Kev3773

Doh just read your earlier post about Sophielilly vanishing

Offline Bengeo13

Yeah, she vanished earlier this week. When I last saw her she mentioned she had another job now and her previous duo partner Amazing Annabelle had hung up her corsets and she was thinking about doing the same. Prior to Sophia Lily she was known as Brunette Jones and vanished to return. I'm hoping the same will happen again - the fittest girl around imho!