Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Thai Ladyboy Manchester  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Iceman90

External Link/Members Only

Got the urge to see another Thai ladyboy despite there being well reviewed and better looking TS girls available in Manchester like Gabby Borges who I keep missing. I knew it was going to be shit going by her reviews but still went through with it due to the fact she’s Thai and cheap. Only myself to blame really.

Comms: Quick and sent her postcode/rates. £80 for 30 mins/£130 for an hour. £20 extra for her to cum and another £20 for her to top. I didn’t take her up on the extras. The girl on the phone sounded feminine and friendly but when I arrived it clearly wasn’t her.

Location: Terrible. Nowhere near the city centre, in some dodgy area of Gorton with only residential parking. I arrived early but she kept me waiting and didn’t give me the house number until my booked time, which meant I had to wander around in the rain looking for the house wasting more time. Should have just walked. Eventually found it and she opened the door hiding behind it.

Looks: Nothing like the photos or the video on her Birchplace. It’s her in them but very misleading and heavily photoshopped. “She” is probably the most masculine TS I’ve seen. Her features and voice are not feminine at all. Overweight too which I hate. To be fair, her fake tits and ass look great though and she’s got a nice smile but overall very disappointing.

Service: She wasted more time on the phone speaking to someone in Thai while she was stashing the money. Also she kept telling me to be quiet. Her friend was downstairs on the sofa pretending to sleep which put me off. Probably the one who answered the phone. When she was finally ready, she started off with an ok massage, lots of kissing DFK and then she gave me decent OW to be fair to her. Lots of eye contact and deep throat. She looked disappointed when I asked for it to be covered so she definitely does OWO. She got hard and seemed to enjoy it. I fucked her missionary for a bit and then got her to wank me off to finish. Maybe I could have got more out of her but I wasn’t really feeling it. After I came she gave me some wipes and put her clothes on straight away even though we had about ten minutes left. No round two even if I wanted it…Jumped in the shower but there wasn’t even a towel in the bathroom. She comes back and gives me a supposedly clean one. Looked dirty to me. I’m bringing my own towels to punts from now on. Disgusting.

Overall: A waste of time and money. Seems like all the decent Thai ladyboys are in Thailand. Avoid this one.

Offline 19jammy

Thanks for the review.
Shame, she looks cute in the video, I’d seen a couple of reviews on here, but thought it was maybe personal views, but now another underwhelming review has put me off.

Offline Steve McQueen

Thanks for the review. I had contacted her for a meet as long as she was in the city centre. I didn’t get a response, which I’m grateful for now I’ve read your review.

Offline Big paul

Thanks for the review,looked at her a few times but definitely won’t  :angelgirl:bother now,if it’s a feminine Thai ladyboy your after try External Link/Members Only  Shes a very pretty little thing and delivers a great service. She floats between Leeds & London.
Banned reason: Bullshitting moron
Banned by: Head1

Offline 19jammy

Thanks for the review,looked at her a few times but definitely won’t  :angelgirl:bother now,if it’s a feminine Thai ladyboy your after try External Link/Members Only  Shes a very pretty little thing and delivers a great service. She floats between Leeds & London.

Very nice, bit tricky to get to Leeds, and I hate when there’s no prices.
I’m waiting for Melissa to float back over this way, unless someone else pops up in the meantime.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 06:28:42 pm by 19jammy »

Online nanga247

Could you provide a quick review of her does she provide gf experiance owo dfk