Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fisting  (Read 4743 times)

Offline gorge

I fantasy a lot about doing this - But only ever manage to get 4 fingers in and never manage to get my thumb in.

Has anyone experienced this ? with a WG?

jcdmj12

I fantasy a lot about doing this - But only ever manage to get 4 fingers in and never manage to get my thumb in.

Yes, but not with a WG.  Lubricant, trust, patience, relaxation and communication are vital. As are short, filed fingernails. It probably helps if your fistee has had a child, although none of mine had.

"A Hand In The Bush - The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting" External Link/Members Only is very enlightening.  You can buy it for Kindle if you don't want it on your bookshelf next time your mother comes to visit.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:38:53 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline gorge

Yes, but not with a WG.  Lubricant, trust, patience, relaxation and communication are vital. As are short, filed fingernails. It probably helps if your fistee has had a child, although none of mine had.

"A Hand In The Bush - The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting" External Link/Members Only is very enlightening.  You can buy it for Kindle if you don't want it on your bookshelf next time your mother comes to visit.

A new word to my vocabulary - fistee - i like it - i'll try it later with my GF  - "do you want to be my fistee?"  :crazy:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yep... :D
with Hollysbeenabadgirl  - External Link/Members Only - who posts/did post on here.
Holly is a gushing squirter too, so this made it an even more memorable experience for me.
Once she was comfortable with me, she guided me through the process and it was amazing. She was sooo getting off on it. She had already cum and gushed loads during the punt (they are separate physical reactions I am led to believe...) and was therefore very horny and relaxed.
Even though my hands are quite big, I enquired about fisting her, in a demanding but sexy way, and she said "Hell Yeah! I love it...." and she did  :D...several times  :D it was pretty amazing, she literally had to change the Duvet afterwards.....not just the Duvet cover, the whole Duvet and all the bedding..... :P
Sorry this has turned into a post about the cum and gushfest I had with her... :wacko:
As for the fisting, it was definitely Hot to see someone that aroused.......she also described me as a natural at it!  :cool: :unknown:

She is pregnant now so I am not sure what she is up to.....maybe camming?

Online finn5555

There was a pro$$ie in SE London who could take your Rolex off your wrist she took it so deep  :lol:
She moved to Dubai and sadly I only got to meet her twice. Few women can accommodate a fist but when you find one who can its slowly does it at her pace and with plenty of lube.

Hollysbeenabadgirl wouldn't allow it now she is pregnant is my guess  :hi:

Offline hendrix

Yes, Alex of Maxes loved being fisted, pussy and arse if she was relaxed/horny enough :D

cockneybstrd

Yes, Alex of Maxes loved being fisted, pussy and arse if she was relaxed/horny enough :D

I dont think many pro's would allow you to anal fist with these

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dandaley

cant see the kick of doing it tbh, what do you get out of it those who like ?

Offline gorge

I've only thought about fisting pussy - I can't ever imagine being able to stretch a girls ass enough... maybe I'm just being too gentle ?

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Give Maggie a try

She had no problem taking my fist, she charges an extra 20 but well worth it in my experience.

Offline tesla

done it a few times some years ago, with the infamous Kelly at Sandys in Manchester, condom stretched over your hand lots of lube and away we go, if you did it right you got the legendary squirt across the room when you removed your hand. also done it with a few other girls, all since retired

Online threechilliman

cant see the kick of doing it tbh, what do you get out of it those who like ?

+1 I've done it once and to be honest didn't know what to do next once my hand was inside

tcm

Roland D Hay

Go and see Notts Anal Babe and she'll let you fist her arse. Be warned though, she ain't a babe.  :hi:

rolf32313

I went through a phase of being obsessed with fisting and it really is a very intense feeling but it's difficult to find a SP who really offers it. Most EE girls who have it on their profile don't seem to really know what it is and max out at 3-4 fingers. One even though fisting was a rough handjob! WTF!

So this is the one service I would advise going British and mature on! Their are 2 good ones who offer this (allow an hour to work up to it):

Ellie, she is great fun, a Larger lady and no super model but great fun. External Link/Members Only
Nikki Devine - haven't seen her for years and year but she got me into it!

touch.and.go

Yep... :D
with Hollysbeenabadgirl  - External Link/Members Only - who posts/did post on here.
Holly is a gushing squirter too, so this made it an even more memorable experience for me.
Once she was comfortable with me, she guided me through the process and it was amazing. She was sooo getting off on it. She had already cum and gushed loads during the punt (they are separate physical reactions I am led to believe...) and was therefore very horny and relaxed.
Even though my hands are quite big, I enquired about fisting her, in a demanding but sexy way, and she said "Hell Yeah! I love it...." and she did  :D...several times  :D it was pretty amazing, she literally had to change the Duvet afterwards.....not just the Duvet cover, the whole Duvet and all the bedding..... :P
Sorry this has turned into a post about the cum and gushfest I had with her... :wacko:

As for the fisting, it was definitely Hot to see someone that aroused.......she also described me as a natural at it!  :cool: :unknown:

She is pregnant now so I am not sure what she is up to.....maybe camming?

I would agree with Cisco - Holly squirted so hard she sprayed my chest and some went over my shoulder (and probably hit the wall) :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

potato

I haven't tried it and can't say it has ever been a fantasy to either.  I struggle to get a 2nd finger in my reg until she is warmed up enough. I do like things tight though.  I wouldn't want to do anything to change that!

touch.and.go

I haven't tried it and can't say it has ever been a fantasy to either.  I struggle to get a 2nd finger in my reg until she is warmed up enough. I do like things tight though.  I wouldn't want to do anything to change that!

That's what her crimped little ass is for  :lol:

Online myothernameis

There fisting, and there triple fisting, how on earth does someone get 3 hands into someones pussy or anus  :scare: :scare:

touch.and.go

There fisting, and there triple fisting, how on earth does someone get 3 hands into someones pussy or anus  :scare: :scare:

A lot easier that 3 feet  :lol:

Offline PUUNTER28

check out HOT KINKY JO , loads of vids on google

SirFrank

Never fisted a working girl but did fist my ex. She was a big lass (tall) and had big feet and an even bigger fanny. I did manage to have all four fingers up there while fucking her once

Offline hendrix

I dont think many pro's would allow you to anal fist with these

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fuck! I've been outed! :D

SirFrank

Offline hendrix

All that wanking ?  :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been a dry week on the prossie front  :( have to avoid wanking today though as MissKDD is lined up tomorrow   :yahoo:

SirFrank

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been a dry week on the prossie front  :( have to avoid wanking today though as MissKDD is lined up tomorrow   :yahoo:

It could get messy by the sounds of it

Offline jujuman

Fisted this WG a couple of years ago  External Link/Members Only .She could take a punch fisting and had cunt muscles that felt like they would take your hand off. Fisting pussy and fucking arse at the same time ( or the other way round even) is hot but a bit awkward from the male pov.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 11:15:14 pm by jujuman »

Offline Taggart

There was a pro$$ie in SE London who could take your Rolex off your wrist she took it so deep  :lol:
She moved to Dubai 

I can fully understand why.  Lots more Rolex's over there.  :D

Online wristjob

I wouldn't mind a bit of fisting - there would be something cool about having a good old lick with your arm up there. I checked the 60 or so girls in my hotlist and only 2 had fisting listed and not sure I'd be brave enough to ask that. Wouldn't like to be the guy going after either.

Offline socks

I did it one time and there were two things about it that I hadn't realised. One was the vacuum effect once my hand was all the way in. Imagine putting your hand in thick sloppy mud, jelly or whatever - the suction is really quite strong (perhaps enhanced by the sealing effect of plenty of lube?) and trying to open and close my fist as a result was a really interesting sensation. The second was how hard the cervix is. At first I thought "is that the base of her spine?" before anatomical awareness kicked in! I enjoyed it but not even close to the top of the "things I must do again" list.

As another poster speculated I probably enjoyed most the rubbing and licking of her clit and arsehole while fisting, as much as the actual fisting itself.

She liked being the recipient and my speculation from how she described it and her facial expression while we did it, is that it felt pleasurably painful in the same way that having an aching muscle massaged might.

Perhaps some of the WG members on here who've done it, could tell us how it feels for them - out of interest of course, not fluffiness!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 06:55:16 am by socks »

Offline inch

check out HOT KINKY JO , loads of vids on google

I've seen videos where some girl has her arm up to the ELBOW in HKJs asshole. You can actually see her fist inside bulging mid-way up her belly.
It's not pleasant, and I can't help but think it must not do her any fucking good. I'm not even sure how it's possible, aren't there all sorts of twists and turns of lower intestine?!