Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wakefield Vivastreet, Hong Kong Chinese  (Read 8772 times)

Offline hellohi21

Think I've just seen the same girl. Called herself I-La. Reasonably pretty face, about 5 feet tall, size 6ish but far from gym fit. Droopy B cup tits would support estimated age of 40ish. Half hour paid for at £70 + £20 for the owo. The session had no frills whatsoever, which is unusual for Chinese. Laid down and straight on with the owo which was delivered enthusiastically and lasted a good 5 minutes or more. In fact when she combined a hand job simultaneous the the oral I strongly wondered whether she was actually trying to make me cum in her mouth. I was determined not to, however, because one pop and I'm done and I wanted a bit of boom boom. She eventually gave up on the owo and asked if I was ready for the finale (my words, not hers) which I was. She applied the welly then laid down on her back and beckoned me on board. I mounted up but eventually needed a hand job finish.
In summary it all seemed too rushed and regimented. Also during the oral she was wiping her mouth with a wet wipe every 10 seconds or so which seemed a bit excessive. If this was a full report I would have given a Negative.

Sounds very similar.

I wouldn’t go back unless it was a different girl. Did the guy greet you at the door or was it her?

Offline Carl Adams

I saw this girl last week and had a very similar experience except the minder wandered around the flat (not the bedroom) belching for five mins as I sorted the paperwork out - 110+10 and I-La was as good a cocksucker as you could want or need.  Probably was trying to avoid sex with me but to be honest she was so good that it took me a second to realise I had not actually cum in her mouth.
I-LA said she was going away this weekend.
I have seen three ladies here in 6 months and its a bit of a lottery as to who you get.  I have been for the hour previously hoping for a decent massage but only one of the ladies did a decent one so maybe 30 minutes would be better.