Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wakefield Vivastreet, Hong Kong Chinese  (Read 8771 times)

Offline wakefieldlad13

Seen this one recently External Link/Members Only

Venue, Apartments down one of the legal streets in the town centre, bathroom clean, bedroom sparce, double bed fan table and chair again clean and no bad odours
Car parking, numerous places from free to a small charge, i parked at the back of the banks, 2 hours free, which is less than a minutes walk from the venue

Text on arrival and was asked to go to a specifc address which is directly opposite the venue and was then guided in on the phone, no issues and discrete, usual hiding behind the door and when i saw her i thought mmm, nice, just in bra and knicker set, tasty

The girl, called herself LaLa, She is definitely not the girl on the AD however i was not disappointed, facially she had similar features to the AD girl but her body was far far better
She is tiny framed with bolt on's, very similar to Pinky thai in Doncaster

Price, £110 with extra for owo cim and FK, she wanted £30 for the extra which i was aware of in comms (She wouldnt confirm OWO and CIM until she had met me)

£140 is far more than i would usually pay, tried to drop her and agreed at 130 and that she would do 2 pops if i could or massage if we had time

I handed over the cash which she took away whilst i undressed, she was back quite quickly and as i finished undressing she stood right in front of me and lost the bra, you like, she asks, she then came in for some light kissing, err, i hope you gonna kiss better than that, she giggled and said wait
I then had a good feel of the bolt on's, TBH they were too hard but looked good, i had a suck on her small nipples and then at the same time pulled down her knickers to reveal a clean shaven pussy

Onto the bed, more light kissing with mutual fondling, managed to get a finger in knuckle deep, she felt tight, her lips were quite big but it didnt take long before there were some natural juices lubricating all, her kissing now became deeper c/w probing tongue
This progressed to owo which was all mouth, mainly tip but kept going deep, not quite DT but deep, she knew what she was doing and kept this up and me on edge for a good 15 mins
On with the bag and CG, then RCG plus other positions until i filled the bag, it was my intention to pull out and stick it in her gob but i was too close

I thought i would have a breather, we were on 35 mins, but she said again, i asked for a few minutes to recover but she kept fondling, alas i wasnt going to wake up so she suggested a massage and am i glad she did, medium to hard i asked, it was perfect in every way
With 10 mins left she asked if i wanted a shower which i declined so she said ok more massage then, i left more or less bang on the hour

Verdict, would i return, i think so, the action was ok but for 130 paid i think there are other options however, her massage is as good as i have ever had, she is based around 10 mins from my spot, easy to get to and plenty of parking so quite convenient

I believe she is in Wakefield until the 23rd
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 02:01:53 pm by wakefieldlad13 »

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.

From VS advert:

07709 729224
+447709729224

Offline Niggledebits

Seen this one recently External Link/Members Only

Venue, Apartments down one of the legal streets in the town centre, bathroom clean, bedroom sparce, double bed fan table and chair again clean and no bad odours
Car parking, numerous places from free to a small charge, i parked at the back of the banks, 2 hours free, which is less than a minutes walk from the venue

Text on arrival and was asked to go to a specifc address which is directly opposite the venue and was then guided in on the phone, no issues and discrete, usual hiding behind the door and when i saw her i thought mmm, nice, just in bra and knicker set, tasty

The girl, called herself LaLa, She is definitely not the girl on the AD however i was not disappointed, facially she had similar features to the AD girl but her body was far far better

Price, £110 with extra for owo cim and FK, she wanted £30 for the extra which i was aware of in comms (She wouldnt confirm OWO and CIM until she had met me)

£140 is far more than i would usually pay, tried to drop her and agreed at 130 and that she would do 2 pops if i could or massage if we had time

I handed over the cash which she took away whilst i undressed, she was back quite quickly and as i finished undressing she stood right in front of me and lost the bra, you like, she asks, she then came in for some light kissing, err, i hope you gonna kiss better than that, she giggled and said wait
I then had a good feel of the bolt on's, TBH they were too hard but looked good, i had a suck on her small nipples and then at the same time pulled down her knickers to reveal a clean shaven pussy

Onto the bed, more light kissing with mutual fondling, managed to get a finger in knuckle deep, she felt tight, her lips were quite big but it didnt take long before there were some natural juices lubricating all, her kissing now became deeper c/w probing tongue
This progressed to owo which was all mouth, mainly tip but kept going deep, not quite DT but deep, she knew what she was doing and kept this up and me on edge for a good 15 mins
On with the bag and CG, then RCG plus other positions until i filled the bag, it was my intention to pull out and stick it in her gob but i was too close

I thought i would have a breather, we were on 35 mins, but she said again, i asked for a few minutes to recover but she kept fondling, alas i wasnt going to wake up so she suggested a massage and am i glad she did, medium to hard i asked, it was perfect in every way
With 10 mins left she asked if i wanted a shower which i declined so she said ok more massage then, i left more or less bang on the hour

Verdict, would i return, i think so, the action was ok but for 130 paid i think there are other options however, her massage is as good as i have ever had, she is based around 10 mins from my spot, easy to get to and plenty of parking so quite convenient

I believe she is in Wakefield until the 23rd

Great report Mr W😉

Offline KBW1999

Good to see something good from VS and she looks FAF

Offline GingerNuts

Not the girl in the pictures.

Offline wakefieldlad13

As gingernuts just pointed out, she is not the girl in the AD, facially similar, body wise she is more like Pinky Thai in Doncaster, or certainly her tits are

Offline hellohi21

Thanks for this, had comms with her but I had my suspicions (as I do with most of them tbh). Been wanting to see pinky Thai in donny when I could get free but this looks like a better option in terms of location

review to follow

Offline haggis007

Thanks for this, had comms with her but I had my suspicions (as I do with most of them tbh). Been wanting to see pinky Thai in donny when I could get free but this looks like a better option in terms of location

review to follow

will the review be pos,neu,or neg mr h.... :hi:     

Offline hellohi21

will the review be pos,neu,or neg mr h.... :hi:   

Not been yet but will be later!

Offline haggis007

Not been yet but will be later!

my apologies mr h.. i misread your post and thought you had just seen her .... :hi:

Offline holeymoley

My experience was very similar to the OP with a couple of exceptions, I arrived 15 mins early to find agitated male outside location, I texted immediately but other guy was let in, the maid/ pimp then strung me along for 45 minutes (!) Yes I know I should have walked but after reading review I reall y wanted to see her and yes I should know better but I did not have the usual plan B or C.

As I said I had a similar enjoyable but rushed punt with FAF girl,  but I was running out of car park time so it was too rushed for me, she wanted 20 more to eat pussy but paid 10. Only light kissing and no fingering.

FAF girl petite, with bolt on and very pretty I thought but definitely B & S . Worryingly although she said 30 yr old Hongkong chinese she only had about 10 words of English, said many times “ I love you please come back “ Going to London on Monday couldn’t help worrying that she is trafficked. Comms were excellent English so obviously it wasn’t her doing them. The age of 30 years was determined by sign language - fingers and thumbs , view of this I didn’t think there was any point in doing a full review. Difficult as well to rate, being B & S and all the messing about at the beginning. For those who are concerned about her conveyor belt style she was totally clean and fresh smelling so she had obviously showered thank goodness.

Offline hellohi21

My experience was very similar to the OP with a couple of exceptions, I arrived 15 mins early to find agitated male outside location, I texted immediately but other guy was let in, the maid/ pimp then strung me along for 45 minutes (!) Yes I know I should have walked but after reading review I reall y wanted to see her and yes I should know better but I did not have the usual plan B or C.

As I said I had a similar enjoyable but rushed punt with FAF girl,  but I was running out of car park time so it was too rushed for me, she wanted 20 more to eat pussy but paid 10. Only light kissing and no fingering.

FAF girl petite, with bolt on and very pretty I thought but definitely B & S . Worryingly although she said 30 yr old Hongkong chinese she only had about 10 words of English, said many times “ I love you please come back “ Going to London on Monday couldn’t help worrying that she is trafficked. Comms were excellent English so obviously it wasn’t her doing them. The age of 30 years was determined by sign language - fingers and thumbs , view of this I didn’t think there was any point in doing a full review. Difficult as well to rate, being B & S and all the messing about at the beginning. For those who are concerned about her conveyor belt style she was totally clean and fresh smelling so she had obviously showered thank goodness.

Is she leaving Monday?

Offline wakefieldlad13

My understanding is that Sunday, today, is her last day in Wakefield and there will be another girl here sometime on Monday

Offline hellohi21

Cheers mate I wonder if this apartment is going to become a new spot with rotating girls then. The trafficking comments worry me though.

Offline TomPI

Cheers mate I wonder if this apartment is going to become a new spot with rotating girls then. The trafficking comments worry me though.
Ditto on the trafficking . That’s one thing I wouldn’t want to be part of .my view is if they are students earning some extra money surely they would staying a hell of a lot longer in a location;  but this moving to different parts of the country and virtually no English !!!!!  - it does lead you to speculate.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 10:22:38 am by TomPI »

Offline hellohi21

Ditto on the trafficking . That’s one thing I wouldn’t want to be part of

Me neither, it putting me off a visit today. Some more detail from the poster with suspicions would be good… two positive reviews and neither mention any suspicions.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Me neither, it putting me off a visit today. Some more detail from the poster with suspicions would be good… two positive reviews and neither mention any suspicions.

Holeymoley does appear to be a good judge of character and as been a good source of information for myself on here, though i personally, for a number of reasons did not see any indication of trafficking or of someone being forced to do things against their own will

Firstly she was extremely cheerful, she had bolt on's, which i couldnt see why a trafficker going to that expense
Secondly she had a mobile phone, ok, this could have outgoing calls restricted but this was in a girly case and at one point, she got her phone to try to show me the calendar for when she was leaving and i am certain that this had facebook on it

Yes she may be beholden to a specific group/pimp, but then how many Asians, Thai's etc work for a specific group of massage shops, there are not too many whom are totally independent

I would like to think that had i a suspicion of trafficking that i would have the balls to try to ask her and/or (as a single bloke with nothing to hide from) speak to the authorities

The price of this girls services are not cheap but are maybe comparable with the current going rates, she does have a great body and i have no complaints in regard to service, so for me, if tiny asian's with bolt on's are your thing, then give her a try then you can make your own mind up

Offline hellohi21

Holeymoley does appear to be a good judge of character and as been a good source of information for myself on here, though i personally, for a number of reasons did not see any indication of trafficking or of someone being forced to do things against their own will

Firstly she was extremely cheerful, she had bolt on's, which i couldnt see why a trafficker going to that expense
Secondly she had a mobile phone, ok, this could have outgoing calls restricted but this was in a girly case and at one point, she got her phone to try to show me the calendar for when she was leaving and i am certain that this had facebook on it

Yes she may be beholden to a specific group/pimp, but then how many Asians, Thai's etc work for a specific group of massage shops, there are not too many whom are totally independent

I would like to think that had i a suspicion of trafficking that i would have the balls to try to ask her and/or (as a single bloke with nothing to hide from) speak to the authorities

The price of this girls services are not cheap but are maybe comparable with the current going rates, she does have a great body and i have no complaints in regard to service, so for me, if tiny asian's with bolt on's are your thing, then give her a try then you can make your own mind up

Thanks for that, useful post

Offline TomPI

Fair comments

Offline holeymoley

My understanding is that Sunday, today, is her last day in Wakefield and there will be another girl here sometime on Monday

Going to London tomorrow

Offline holeymoley

Fair comments

I actually agree  - fair comment and would add that HL has more experience than me on the Chinese per se.

Offline holeymoley

Who is gonna be the one to TOFT ?

Offline holeymoley

Please let me know which detail you would like and l will try to oblige, since surely that is what this site is all about is it not ?

Offline Gas Man 40s

Won’t do a separate review as advertisement has gone -
think she’s going to London today

Anyway mini review
Definitely not the girl in the picture
Unless u added 20 years

Paid £110

Didn’t really fancy her so opted for full body massage and sex

Decent body for her age, had to be in her 40s?
Was met at the door by her pimp - an 80 year old? Chinese women
was given the door number opposite and asked to phone when there, then told to enter flats opposite as quietly as possible

Felt like a well run operation

Anyway, very good massage, said she was from Hong Kong, but Thai style massage
Then just had her from behind, doggy, pro bone, protected, no real passion from her, but allowed full entry, then another massage to use the remaining time up

So to conclude, safe enough, doubt I’d return unless it was the 20 something in the pics
Would maybe try another girl from the ad, if it pops up
Location was near the Health Centre

Offline Gas Man 40s

External Link/Members Only

Guessing this girl will be from same location

Pot luck what meets you at the door though

Anybody visited?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Won’t do a separate review as advertisement has gone -
think she’s going to London today

Anyway mini review
Definitely not the girl in the picture
Unless u added 20 years

Paid £110

Decent body for her age, had to be in her 40s?
Was met at the door by her pimp - an 80 year old? Chinese women

Felt like a well run operation

So to conclude, safe enough, doubt I’d return unless it was the 20 something in the pics
Would maybe try another girl from the ad, if it pops up
Location was near the Health Centre

Thanks for the update Gman

If the girl you saw was in her 40s then there is more than 1 girl working from there, i would say that the girl i saw was no more than early to mid 30s, could have pushed very late 20s with a hard paper round.....

No sign of a minder/pimp or granny when i visited, but would agree on it being a well run set up

Location wise, if you park up behind the banks, woolpacks yard car park you will have a couple of minutes, max, walk to the venue

Offline Gas Man 40s

I was maybe a bit harsh saying 40s, was maybe thinking mid to late 30s or nearly 40, hard to tell age of oriental women I find, but like you say deffo 30s, not the 20 something advertised  :thumbsup:

Offline Gas Man 40s

The girl, called herself LaLa
[/quote]

Said same to me so guessing same women

Offline Chao Praya

New lady here for 2 weeks, calls herself NanNan. Would guess mid 30's, pretty face, size 8ish but filling in around lower abs and hips, with evidence of mummy tummy. Natural B cup boobs starting to sag a bit. Keen to please. No indication of trafficking other than the Jackie Chan minder which all these places have.

Offline holeymoley

New lady here for 2 weeks, calls herself NanNan. Would guess mid 30's, pretty face, size 8ish but filling in around lower abs and hips, with evidence of mummy tummy. Natural B cup boobs starting to sag a bit. Keen to please. No indication of trafficking other than the Jackie Chan minder which all these places have.

:hi:

Offline hellohi21

noticed the profile had returned so assumed a new girl had come in. This one doesn’t sound as up my street!

Offline Itzmurph

I think this will be part of (or very similar) to the many other Chinese rotating places we seem to have in many cities. There’s one in Huddersfield and Bradford too although the usual rate seems to be £60/£100 this is £70 but, hey inflation and near the same.

I’ve visited a couple of times and it’s never the girl in the photo (well duhhh) but she’s usually fit enough and I prefer a bit older so it’s all good. Mileage always varies but usually ok. Never got a feeling anyone was there against her will and I’ve heard of the tricks they try to make this happen. I suspect it’s a big ring of women coming on tourist visas to make some money and they have their own “grapevine” rotating them around. Why rotate I don’t know, to keep it fresh for repeat Chinese custom maybe (they advertise on that netbirds place in Chinese and I bet other places).

That’s all I can guess. Be fascinating to know the truth of what’s going on with these although I suspect it would be boringly mundane business reasons

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thats a good contribution Murph and possibly close to the actual truth :hi:

Offline holeymoley

Thats a good contribution Murph and possibly close to the actual truth :hi:

+1 good to know  :hi:

PS anyone seen NAnNan the current girl, I’ve seen the post by CP ( thank you Sir ) but can’t figure out if it was a visit. Just wondering if she is petite which I like and fortunately many Asian girls are.

Offline hellohi21

I think this will be part of (or very similar) to the many other Chinese rotating places we seem to have in many cities. There’s one in Huddersfield and Bradford too although the usual rate seems to be £60/£100 this is £70 but, hey inflation and near the same.

I’ve visited a couple of times and it’s never the girl in the photo (well duhhh) but she’s usually fit enough and I prefer a bit older so it’s all good. Mileage always varies but usually ok. Never got a feeling anyone was there against her will and I’ve heard of the tricks they try to make this happen. I suspect it’s a big ring of women coming on tourist visas to make some money and they have their own “grapevine” rotating them around. Why rotate I don’t know, to keep it fresh for repeat Chinese custom maybe (they advertise on that netbirds place in Chinese and I bet other places).

That’s all I can guess. Be fascinating to know the truth of what’s going on with these although I suspect it would be boringly mundane business reasons

Have you seen the new girl? NanNan.

I hope this place sticks around, Wakefield has desperately needed a solid regular for a long time

Offline Chao Praya

NanNan is about 5 feet 2 inches. For me petite is as much about shape as height, so personally I would not describe her as petite. As previously mentioned she is approx' size 8, but carrying a bit extra around the hips and lower abs. Yes it was a punt, but I decided I would provide basic info rather than submit a full review as the meet was nothing special, rather just par for this type of establishment.

Offline holeymoley

NanNan is about 5 feet 2 inches. For me petite is as much about shape as height, so personally I would not describe her as petite. As previously mentioned she is approx' size 8, but carrying a bit extra around the hips and lower abs. Yes it was a punt, but I decided I would provide basic info rather than submit a full review as the meet was nothing special, rather just par for this type of establishment.

Thanks for the clarification, appreciated.

Offline hellohi21

A new ad has popped up. Assume it’s the same outfit

If only it was the actual girl in the video

Offline GingerNuts

A new ad has popped up. Assume it’s the same outfit

Seems to be the same outfit with a new phone number:

07594 149505
+447594149505

Old advert:

I am young sweet girl, beautiful, intelligent and friendly independent girl who is waiting to delight you ❤️❤️ I am very sexy with a gorgeous body. I have a bright personality I am very very friendly and discreet and I love to have nice experience and unforgettable moments. I am very skilled and confident in the bedroom and really know how to look after my client. You will not be rushed and will be able to enjoy the pure pleasure, which I have to offer. Let me start off with a warm hug and then massage all your stress away. ❤️❤️

New advert:

I am young sweet girl, beautiful, intelligent and friendly independent girl who is waiting to delight you ❤️❤️ I am very sexy with a gorgeous body. I have a bright personality I am very very friendly and discreet and I love to have nice experience and unforgettable moments. I am very skilled and confident in the bedroom and really know how to look after my client. You will not be rushed and will be able to enjoy the pure pleasure, which I have to offer. Let me start off with a warm hug and then massage all your stress away. ❤️❤️

Offline wakefieldlad13

Potentially more than 1 girl so more than 1 number or maybe same building different flat? but all else appears to match up

Offline holeymoley

Anyone visited this week or  know what this weeks offering is please?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Sorry HM, nothing from me on this one and i cant see me having a go, certainly not in the next couple of weeks, as i am otherwise occupied :yahoo:

Offline hellohi21

I was assured in comms that the girl in the video is the girl present but I haven’t had chance to sample yet.

Offline GingerNuts

I was assured in comms that the girl in the video is the girl present but I haven’t had chance to sample yet.

The photos from the two live adverts are stolen so I'd take their assurance with a very large dose of salt.

Pictures External Link/Members Only.

Pictures External Link/Members Only.

Offline Chao Praya

I paid a visit earlier this week. New lady calls herself I-lee or la or I something. About 5 feet 4. Decent facially. Size 8. Cup size B+. I would estimate mid 30s. Like many Chinese ladies dispenses her skills with aplomb. I would recommend no more than 30 mins as massage poor and the business can be well done in 30 mins. Prices same as usual for this place - £70 for half hour or £110 for an hour. OWO extra £20.

Offline holeymoley

Thanks for you response guys, appreciated.   :hi:

Offline holeymoley

Tempted to give the Chinese place near Barnsley Town Centre a go, if I do I will report. ( old Doncaster Road )

Offline proxima22

Yep I've said this before, I've used their services for a couple of years now in Leeds, Bradford & Hudds - never been the slightest sign of a lady being there against her will. They're usually relaxed and chatty. I've had a fair few who have been really into it and blatantly enjoying it. WGs can fake moans etc but when a girl is really getting off on it you know the difference!

Offline hellohi21

The experience has changed - I finally took the plunge on these ads that regularly rotate pics but are from the same outfit. I can do a detailed review but here is my summary…

- Location is the same and getting in procedure is the same, it’s well run and they are clearly careful about being caught
- Met at the door by a man in a mask, a bit off putting tbh. He lets you in, asks you to take off your shoes and then points to the girl in the room
- The girls clearly change and arent the ones in the pic. This one was in her 30s or maybe early 40s. B cup tits, bit droopy for my liking. Nipples very hard.
- She takes the cash and allows me to undress, I can hear the man in the other room preparing food. The flat smells strongly of oriental cooking
- OWO is £20 and I opt against so get myself hard whilst she massages cock and balls now and then
- On with the condom and fuck in missionary, it’s not usually a favoured position of mine but I am able to keep going like this. Her pussy is nice although she goes “ooh” once, unsure if it was hurting but the rest of the time she seemed to enjoy
- Cum in this same position, clean up and I don’t make attempt at small talk as her English seems poor. Plus I found the chopping in the next room uncomfortable especially as my cock is out and shoes are in hallway. To be honest, the shag is decent but I can’t get out quick enough

Don’t like being greeted by a bloke who is clearly the pimp, feels very weird and seedy. Would prefer to be greeted by a woman or the girl you are meeting.

She ushered me out and put her hand to her mouth in a “please be quiet” manner so fuck knows if they are on the verge of being caught, or suspicious about it.

Would go back if i thought the greeting process had changed and there was a girl more to my taste. But wanted to visit here a while to see what it was all about, so scratched an itch so to speak

Offline Chao Praya

Think I've just seen the same girl. Called herself I-La. Reasonably pretty face, about 5 feet tall, size 6ish but far from gym fit. Droopy B cup tits would support estimated age of 40ish. Half hour paid for at £70 + £20 for the owo. The session had no frills whatsoever, which is unusual for Chinese. Laid down and straight on with the owo which was delivered enthusiastically and lasted a good 5 minutes or more. In fact when she combined a hand job simultaneous the the oral I strongly wondered whether she was actually trying to make me cum in her mouth. I was determined not to, however, because one pop and I'm done and I wanted a bit of boom boom. She eventually gave up on the owo and asked if I was ready for the finale (my words, not hers) which I was. She applied the welly then laid down on her back and beckoned me on board. I mounted up but eventually needed a hand job finish.
In summary it all seemed too rushed and regimented. Also during the oral she was wiping her mouth with a wet wipe every 10 seconds or so which seemed a bit excessive. If this was a full report I would have given a Negative.