Author Topic: South Bristol Massage  (Read 1015 times)

Offline thenicz

A couples massage advertised on their website, has anyone tried, and if so is anything on offer apart from a straight forward massage.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:41:48 am by thenicz »
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
A couples massage advertised on their website, has anyone tried, and if so is anything on offer apart from a straight forward massage.

External Link/Members Only

Where did you dig that one up from?

He used to be on AW but not sure whether he's still working after this:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline thenicz

I wonder if I can get a discount if I take a blade with me  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac