Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetKandiBaby  (Read 3076 times)

6 review(s) for SweetKandiBaby (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline extraa

External Link/Members Only

So I sent an email to SweetKandiBaby hoping to get a 30min booking although when she replied she only had 2 slots available and I was a bit fine on time. So I put in a booking request for a 15 minute quickie instead as I'd been wanting to see her for a while now and made the journey down from Bridgened to Swansea.

I guess that was my first mistake travelling so far for a measly 15 minutes but I was thinking with my dick not my head. I've been a long time lurker on here for a while now and have seen a few people mention how bad Swansea is for a punt. Anyway SweetKandiBaby text me right after the booking asking me to confirm asap and told me she'd be working from the Grand hotel. All great I thought. Told her I'd be there.

Then (after I had already left and was about to pull up) I get a text asking if I could meet her 45 minutes later. Obviously I couldn't as I was already rushed for time and had to ge back to Bridgend. Anyway I gave her a call but she didn't answer. She text me back a little later (after I had already left) to say she can meet me a little earlier now if I wanted.

Absolute complete waste of time, petrol and effort. I wasn't going to put this as a negative review as I haven't experienced her services but having seen a previous review on here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17856.0) it would seem letting people down when a better offer comes along is something she does so well  :thumbsdown:

Oh well, I live and learn and I leave £60 richer.

Offline PuntingPete

Sorry to hear she messed you about, I've seen her a couple of times and she's a top girl. Not sure I would travel that far for a 15 min quickie with anyone though. Sounds to me like the punter before you  wanted to extend his time with her.

peroni77

Seen kandi a few times, went to a party that she was involved in too,thought she was great when first seen her but she became very unreliable.booked her for 12 midday once and didn't get to see her until 11pm, not seen her since she to unreliable for me

malenko

I agree, sounds like she offers good service but messaged her a few times and it's just so hard to get a response. I've given up

Offline HughJardon

I can see why your tempted she looks like Amy Childs from Towie very Boobalicious , but I suppose you live and learn

Offline PuntingPete

Oh yes she's fit alright, it seems it's getting hold of her is the issue  :(

SirFrank

Seen kandi a few times, went to a party that she was involved in too,thought she was great when first seen her but she became very unreliable.booked her for 12 midday once and didn't get to see her until 11pm, not seen her since she to unreliable for me

You waited 11 hours to see the unreliable cunt? That must be some kind of record. They've got 10-15 mins with me and then I'm gone. Fuck hanging around or anyone. If they cannot organise themselves enough to be reasonably punctual they can go fuck themselves

Offline PuntingPete

You waited 11 hours to see the unreliable cunt? That must be some kind of record. They've got 10-15 mins with me and then I'm gone. Fuck hanging around or anyone. If they cannot organise themselves enough to be reasonably punctual they can go fuck themselves

As i said earlier, I've met her a couple of times. Unreliable maybe, cunt - No!  ;)

SeekingtheTruth

11 hours!!!! Fuck me she is either the best shag ever or you had a pretty severe case of EAS there.

Damn.

Offline PuntingPete

I assume it was agreed that the meet should happen later, can't imagine peroni sat in his car for 11 hours waiting  :P

peroni77

Na didnt wait around 11 hours to see her was booked for midday then she text me asking if 4 o'clock was cool which I said yeah, then text me to see if 6pm was ok which I said I was busy then so we agreed on 10 pm and then finally seen her at 11...she does give a banging blow job I give her that and she a real pretty girl, but way to unreliable  don't think I be seeing her again

SirFrank

Ah right so no one sat in their car twiddling their thumbs waiting for this unreliable cunt to finally turn up? Thanks for clarifying that because I'm so fucking thick I hadn't worked that out myself. There's a pattern emerging here from several punters. As I've already said, any WG who can't get her shit together to meet on time is flakey. I don't care who she looks like or how fit she is, an unreliable WG isn't worth a wank

peroni77

Na there was no twiddling of thumbs going on, communication was good, if I had turned up somewhere and the girl not ready in 10 mins I walk away too, only let her get away with it because I had seen her a couple of times previous, bit of a school boy error but won't happen again 

Offline PuntingPete

Ah right so no one sat in their car twiddling their thumbs waiting for this unreliable cunt to finally turn up? Thanks for clarifying that because I'm so fucking thick I hadn't worked that out myself. There's a pattern emerging here from several punters. As I've already said, any WG who can't get her shit together to meet on time is flakey. I don't care who she looks like or how fit she is, an unreliable WG isn't worth a wank
Looks like someone's rattled Frank's cage  :blush:

It's called sarcasm Frank, you should know you use it often enough  :hi:

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:33:13 pm by PuntingPete »

SirFrank

Looks like someone's rattled Frank's cage  :blush:

It's called sarcasm Frank, you should know you use it often enough  :hi:

Including this post and just to clarify I don't care enough to have my cage rattled

Offline extraa

I'm with frank. It's a right cuntish thing to do, that is time waste.

I asked her what her availability was. She told me. I placed a booking on AW. She confirmed it. She then text to double confirm it. I confirmed it. Then she suddenly has to push me back. Liberties.

If she had text before I'd left to say she can't make it then I wouldn't have cared. I can't say it's the punter before me's fault either as I prob would have asked to extend my 15mins if she was free after me (if I didn't have to be somewhere) but I'd already told her time was tight on my end. I'm sorry but I'd rather spend my hard earned money on someone who doesn't mess me around.

Offline PuntingPete

Well I found this morning I some time free for a punt this afternoon, went to make a booking request with Welsh Brunette but found she's off for a few days.  :dash:
Had a quick search on AW & found SKB is in Cardiff today.  I put in a booking request, it took her a couple of hours to reply but so far so good, the time I requested is free and she has confirmed by text.
I am tight for time today so if she tries to put the booking back I'll not be able to make it.
I will report back later.  :hi:

addicted

trying SKB tomorrow. sounds like a good time f she turns up. When are you allowed to submit a review on here without being shot as a new bee???  New to this but not the game.  Just like to know the rules.  All pointers welcome.

addict

Offline Boundless

Superb SF!!   :D :D

Offline PuntingPete

Well I was half expecting a text asking me if I could make it later, but didn't get one. I turned up at the hotel 5 mins before the agreed time. I text Kandi and reeceived an immediate reply with a room no.
Things coudn't have gone smoother, don't know whether I was lucky or some of the other guys unlucky.
Anyway no complaints from me, I had a great time and will return  :thumbsup:

trying SKB tomorrow. sounds like a good time f she turns up. When are you allowed to submit a review on here without being shot as a new bee???  New to this but not the game.  Just like to know the rules.  All pointers welcome.

addict

You can submit a review at any time, some members just crticise for the sake of it on this forum, just give an honest review though and stick to the facts without going over the top with compliments.
Oh and make sure your review can't be construed as 'fluffy' in any way  :drinks:

addicted

thanks pete,

I will have a go, use salts format, stick to the facts and see if i survive   :dance: