Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss redhaired Anne - Bayswater - Wonderful  (Read 8169 times)

7 review(s) for Miss redhaired Cutie (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline BlueBirb

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £175 - her familiar “tie & tease” service. Her  rates now seem to have risen drastically!

It was a miserable day earlier this year so I decided to take a trip to see Anne.
Quick and easy comms (via AW and phone) told her what I was looking for, settling prices and I was on my way.

Door opened to reveal a very pretty lady. Early 30s, ginger, 5'7" and her tits and arse were magnificent!
Cash sorted and got down to business. The only downside to this punt is I remember her leaving the room for around 10 minutes which pissed me off a bit but aside from that She was friendly and made me feel at ease straight away. Sexy OW, cowgirl etc etc were the highlights of my meet. A stunning view!

I felt as though I could have stayed longer than the hour, which is always the sign of a positive punt!

I will return later this year, a wonderful Experience.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:02:50 am by BlueBirb »

Online Waterhouse

1 hour £175 - her familiar “tie & tease” service. Her  rates now seem to have risen drastically!

It was a miserable day earlier this year so I decided to take a trip to see Anne.
Quick and easy comms (via AW and phone) told her what I was looking for, settling prices and I was on my way.

Door opened to reveal a very pretty lady. Early 30s, ginger, 5'7" and her tits and arse were magnificent!
Cash sorted and got down to business. The only downside to this punt is I remember her leaving the room for around 10 minutes which pissed me off a bit but aside from that She was friendly and made me feel at ease straight away. Sexy OW, cowgirl etc etc were the highlights of my meet. A stunning view!

I felt as though I could have stayed longer than the hour, which is always the sign of a positive punt!

I will return later this year, a wonderful Experience.
Thanks for the review Blue...  Her profile suggests nothing of a sexual nature i.e. intimate - even her facesitting is clothed apparently.  Also her profile says £250ph now, did you talk her down?  Can you confirm FS was on the menu? What about RO... would that be available do you think?

Cheers  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Reminded me of the good old days when she did FS, DFK, CIM for £100/hr in Golders Green. Good times.

Offline BlueBirb

Thanks for the review Blue...  Her profile suggests nothing of a sexual nature i.e. intimate - even her facesitting is clothed apparently.  Also her profile says £250ph now, did you talk her down?  Can you confirm FS was on the menu? What about RO... would that be available do you think?

Cheers  :hi:

At the time her services were all on the profile. I didn’t eat her pussy but im pretty sure that would’ve been on the cards

Online Waterhouse

At the time her services were all on the profile. I didn’t eat her pussy but im pretty sure that would’ve been on the cards

:thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline mightymunce

What's her body like? Seems really out of shape compared to whe  she was in her youth

Offline Londonpunter30

How close to the pics was she ?  She put on a lot of weight lately and curious if she’s lost it.

She went dom only, so wondering if she needed the money and is going back to offering full service

Offline Lp1975

Thanks for the review.

Just to clarify - you saw her earlier this year? As alluded to by some other posters, it was a long time ago when she was at £175, and offering full service. I thought she is dom only now. I wonder if it was a specific window during the year when she offered everything at this rate.

Would be keen to revisit for sure if she is back to her older / original persona!

Offline Londonpunter30

Her two AW profiles haven’t been logged into since April .  Her site has pics of her still looking larger

Offline Lp1975

Her two AW profiles haven’t been logged into since April .  Her site has pics of her still looking larger

Good spot. Her Twitter feed as a Dom is however pretty updated and active, with new website and all. And strictly Dom only.

So I would assume the OP review must have happened a while ago…

Offline Voyager

She is a great SP and good at providing domination type services.  I have seen her leads of times.  The first time I say her she must have been a size 8 and this was good few years back.  Beautiful girl in every respect and I just could not believe such girl providing the BDSM services that she did mixed with lots of kissing and oral both ways.  The last time I saw her was year ago and she was at least a size 14.  A voluptuous woman but she just looks totally different now and the sex appeal is no longer there for me and sadly I have not visited her recently.

How did she look physically when you visited?  Large?

I guess you have no point of reference as to how she looked before.

Offline BlueBirb

Must’ve got my dates muddled slightly, it may have been sooner. But it was definitely £175 per the hour

Offline rdemetrius1

She was my first punt nearly a decade ago lol. Used to be a 10/10

Offline mightymunce

I just saw this on Twitter.

I am totally shocked by her size

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

I just saw this on Twitter.

I am totally shocked by her size

Hidden Image/Members Only
Mercy me... she’s ballooned up to a stage 3 chubba.  If she keeps going she’ll be up to fighting weight for the next Tyson Fury bout.

Offline mightymunce

Mercy me... she’s ballooned up to a stage 3 chubba.  If she keeps going she’ll be up to fighting weight for the next Tyson Fury bout.

🤣