Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HotBlondeIsa - Leamington Spa  (Read 1608 times)

24 review(s) for Hot Naty (22 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
24 review(s) for Hot blonde Isa (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Faraday

<sings>
"The peaceful banks of the Ipiranga
Heard the mighty shout of a heroic people
And the sun of freedom, with gleaming beams,
Shone then in the sky of the country."
<clears throat>

Brazilian Ladies - 2021 - post pandemic punting - makes me want to sing their National Anthem from the roof tops.  Another lady seen - around a week or so ago.  Just got around to reviewing - apologies for the delay.

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Details
£320 for 2 hour incall.  All likes on her profile included - no extras.

Comms
Commendable!  So - having had a RB on AW not really attract what I was after by the time I needed to have sorted a booking late on a Friday night, I took to dropping this lady a text to see if she could do an early morning booking the next day.  Must have been near to midnight when I sent the message, but her profile does say she works until late so didn't think it would be an intrusion.  I didn't get a response back - to be fair, wasn't expecting one that late, so decided I'd have a look what was available when I woke up next day.  Woke up next morning - text had just come in from her, confirming availability for the time I wanted - she wanted me to call her to confirm - did so and meet all arranged before 8am with postcode provided.

Venue
Same flat in Leamington Spa I've been to for a couple of the touring Brazilians - really discreet entrance, centrally located with multi storey car park a couple of minutes away.  Starbucks is literally 10 mins away, so ticks all the right boxes for me. I dropped her a txt when I arrived and she called me straight back and guided me in.

HotBlondeIsa
Having read a few reviews before I booked this girl, I can see what the other reviewers are saying - she is carrying a few extra pounds (quite well in my opinion - still toned), and her pictures are definitely a few years old.  I'd put her late 30's, nice bum, nice lady parts, nice boobs - just generally nice all round and pleasant to be in the company of.  From chatting with her, she spends a few months of the year back in Brazil and tours around a little bit here in the UK, but Leamington is her "home base".  Her English is near enough fluent - so you can have a good conversation with her.  I found out a few bits of info re: the flat and some of the other ladies she's friends with who use it.  Will definitely be visiting some more of her friends I'm sure when they're on tour here.

Our time together
Paperwork out of the way and drink obtained (fresh fruit juice - perfect for an early morning) she came in for some LFK.  This continued throughout the meet - a few DFK's thrown into the mix here and there, but she preferred the LFK for sure.  We stripped and I lay on the bed for a massage - the massage itself was so-so.  There were times when she went deep enough for me - but was quite light for the most part - and didn't really progress past the back for long enough.  OWO was half decent - didn't go deep enough for my liking, but plenty of attention to little fella and his nest eggs.  RO was great - nice, fresh clean and tight down there - made her come a few times - love it when they go all warm and gushy over your face like this young lady did - but I digress.  Various positions on offer - she did make a point of telling me at the start her nipples are sensitive so only gentle touching, no fingering, no anal.  None of those mattered to me though - she was juicy, tight, energetic and enthusiastic over the entire duration of the punt - so no complaints from me on the service provided - popped with a BJ/HJ combo near the end which was delightful.  No CIM though - but really didn't matter to me at the time.  Sloppy enough to do the job!

Summary
One for the GFE types here.  She wasn't as kinky as some of the other Brazilian Ladies I've seen recently - but it was a pretty good punt for what I needed at the time.  I just wanted a bit of R&R on a Saturday morning and that's what I got, with willingness, enthusiasm and a juicy booty !

Positives
Good comms
Cute
Willing recipient of some RO
Good OWO in 69er especially
Really friendly

Negatives
Photo's are a bit dated on her AW profile.  Could do with updating - having seen her, I think it would do her more favours than not of having a representative profile.  She's still toned, cute and entirely doable to any hot blooded male with a pulse as she is now.

Would I return? I wouldn't rule it out - but Brazil has a female population of approx. 108 million ladies, so I've got a fair few different ladies to see yet...
Would I recommend? This lady does exactly what she says on her profile.  She's friendly, cute and willing.  You can't go far wrong.