Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone- Durham Courtesans, Carrville  (Read 2212 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only

I believe she is also Simone Sinclaire External Link/Members Only for an extra tenner.

£100 for 45 minutes

Planning a punt for the afternoon, I spent the morning waiting for some things to be done before I could book an appointment and watching the SPs I wanted to see (Eliza, Mia, Dani) all become fully booked. On the off-chance, I had a look at Durham Courtesans website and saw that Simone was available. I've been wanting to book her for some time but diaries have never matched before so jumped at the chance. Really glad I did.

Comms

Durham Courtesans website is a pile of shite- apparently a new one is on the way, not before time. Did manage to navigate this and find the correct phone number to ring. Fairly smooth after this until I got to the venue, on time, and texted to say I was there. It took 7 minutes for the return text to arrive, and when it did it gave the wrong apartment number. I went and had a look at this and realised the mistake, texted back to make sure and was then given the correct number.

I believe the boss who had the phone (I think) is unwell and in and out of hospital at the moment so this may partially excuse the problems, but it's a good job I have been there before and realised the mistake.

Venue

Apartment in Carrville, parking nearby, quite pleasant inside.

Appearance

Quite short but wearing very high heels. Very slim and petite, lovely smallish but very shapely boobs. Really nice arse. Dark bobbed hair. I found her facially attractive. All in all, pretty much perfect for me. Wearing a summer dress with some lovely lingerie underneath. Website says she is 36 and I wouldn't argue with this but she could easily pass for much younger; her body stands comparison with the best of Premium's young hotties.

The meet

Welcomed at the door by Simone, offered a glass of water which I gratefully accepted. Some nice DFK, then handed over the fees. Then after she had disappeared briefly to stash this onto the bed for more DFK followed by OWO. Nice technique, seemed quite enthusiastic. I offered to return the favour which she happily accepted. She gave every appearance of enjoying this, some nice noises, not too overly dramatic, and some grinding against my face. She appeared to cum- don't know whether this was genuine, but she had certainly become wet. Then on with the condom, some cowgirl followed by doggie which was very erotic indeed, looking at her lovely slim body and beautiful arse. Came into the condom, then cleaned up. A nice chat for a few minutes and then out and home.

Conclusion

A brilliant meet with a really lovely girl- the best I have had for some time, and I've seen some really good SPs recently. She came over as very intelligent and physically ticks all my boxes. If I can manage to organise it I will definitely see her again.

Offline Duane Dibbly

Cheers for the review, glad you had a great time.  :hi:

She does look great in her photo's, definitely piqued my interest.
Though, as you say, that website is worse than shite.......

Offline tynetunnel

I had a look at Durham Courtesans website and saw that Simone was available

You’ve got further on their website than I’ve ever managed to!  :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the review and the updated website news  :thumbsup: