Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya. Birmingham  (Read 3296 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Punter S Thompson

After reading a fair few positive reviews on here I thought I'd have a bash. Unfortunately her Adultwork profile that all the links lead me too was set to distribute content only and couldn't see her details/contact number.
I did however read a reply to a review where someone had put her number up.
I can't remember who that was, but if you are reading this, thank you!!
Here is that number:

COMMS
Sent her a text and got a prompt reply and in no time I'd booked an hour for the following day @£120.

LOCATION.
A familiar apartment block for anyone that uses Lush. It's in the Jewelry Quarter and is the one with the broken intercom.
Get there 5 mins before booking and text her. She calls me back and says that the intercom is broken!
What the fuck is it with this building and broken intercoms?!
She tells me to press the trade button followed by a code that she gave me.
It didn't work.
Before I threw a wobbly some guy came out of the building giving me a chance to get in.
Fortunately, I had way more luck with her tradesmen's entrance, boom boom (sorry)

THE GIRL
After finally getting in to her room I have to say it was worth it. She's sexy as hell. A great body that is slightly let down by her fake boobs. They look ok but fuck me, they are rock solid. Definitely doesn't look her age (40).

THE BOOM BOOM
A quick shower was followed by some FK until she pounced on me and started ramming my cock down her throat. Lots of spit and tongues. A lot of attention to the balls too. Fucking rampant this one is!
Wasn't long before she rubbed me up and I was fucking her in mish.
I swear I was only at it for a few minutes until she practically insisted I fucked her arse. Fine by me baby. Must have spent the next 30-40 mins fucking her arse in every position possible.
Pretty tight too.  Reverse cow girl was a particular highlight.
With a few mins remaining I got her to kneel in front of me right next to her full length mirror for a spectacular view of me erupting all over her.
Wow. This was the epitome of a PSE.
And a great one at that. Can't wait to go see her again.
Some of her other reviewers mentioned that she shared her apartment with another Thai WG (KIink Kylie Thai)
I asked her this and if I could meet her before leaving. Something she was more than happy to do. She popped out and came back with Kylie who walked in wearing a dressing gown and huge welcoming smile. I must have liked her as I went back the following week and saw her for an hour. Will review soon.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dock

I want to break my anal cherry so might have to go see her….although I wanna see fetish bootylicious ass too….decisions, decisions

Thanks for the review

I want to break my anal cherry so might have to go see her….although I wanna see fetish bootylicious ass too….decisions, decisions

Thanks for the review
You're welcome.
Although you've got me intrigued....
Who is this bootylicious ass that you speak of?

Offline BustaNut

Looks interesting..... thank you!

I wouldn't bother mate. Saw her before covid hit last year and I really should have reviewed at the time. She has an enhanced arse (fat taken from other areas and injected into her arse) and tons of lip filler. The BJ was with a condom and was pretty good for the few minutes it lasted, and those lips actually looked nice wrapped around my cock. She didn't kiss and stated no oral on her - I don't do oral on WG's so that actually wasn't an issue for me. Hit it from the back and just as I was starting to speed up she started the whole 'slowly please baby' bullshit. Obviously I ignored her and carried on, watching that arse jiggle had me cumming in no time. Paid £80 for 30 minutes at the time and was out in 15. Other minor issues I had at the time included the bedroom was tiny and the building has a concierge who sits about 2m from the internal door, which you have to go through - city centre apartment block, close to the Radisson.

I wouldn't bother mate. Saw her before covid hit last year and I really should have reviewed at the time. She has an enhanced arse (fat taken from other areas and injected into her arse) and tons of lip filler. The BJ was with a condom and was pretty good for the few minutes it lasted, and those lips actually looked nice wrapped around my cock. She didn't kiss and stated no oral on her - I don't do oral on WG's so that actually wasn't an issue for me. Hit it from the back and just as I was starting to speed up she started the whole 'slowly please baby' bullshit. Obviously I ignored her and carried on, watching that arse jiggle had me cumming in no time. Paid £80 for 30 minutes at the time and was out in 15. Other minor issues I had at the time included the bedroom was tiny and the building has a concierge who sits about 2m from the internal door, which you have to go through - city centre apartment block, close to the Radisson.
Thanks for the heads up. Off the HL she goes!

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Glad to see you had a good time.
A quick shower was followed by some FK until she pounced on me and started ramming my cock down her throat.
Can she take it deep? Swallow it completely?

Glad to see you had a good time.Can she take it deep? Swallow it completely?
Quite deep. Not full on DT though.

Offline aanimator

Glad to see you had a good time.Can she take it deep? Swallow it completely?

Sorry to say, but she cannot DT at all, nice BJ still.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Thx for your replies PST and aa

Offline Dock

Been trying to get a hold of her since this review, her comms aren’t the greatest but then which SP’s is

Been trying to get a hold of her since this review, her comms aren’t the greatest but then which SP’s is
Thais are quite often shit when it comes to comms.
Having said that, I had no trouble with this one. Dunno if I got lucky or what?

Offline Dock