Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica87 - Liverpool, L20  (Read 2002 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6355799) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had this one in my sights for about a week or two. Decided to TOFTT as I like a new girl and I've had a good run so far when it comes to services provided by Hungarians.

Comms were great. All done by txt. Agreed a time and date and found the location with ease. L20 area, a 5min walk from Bootle Strand.

Location was her home. Which was in need of repair. The furniture was like something salvaged from 2nd hand shops in the early 90s. I cant claim it was a shithole because I only saw the bedroom and hallway but what I did see was a bit of a state.

The WG was the girl in the picture but the pictures were clearly taken years ago. Her body was slim, small tits, shaven, cute little ass nice and pert. Unfortunately her face wasnt like the pictures. She's aged about 10 years and her top front teeth are missing. She herself though was lovely. Friendly, welcoming and chatty with good English.

£60 paid for half an hour. She asked if I wanted any extras. I asked what they were. £10 for CIM or cum on her face. I bunged her the extra tenner to cum on her face.

OWO given was very good. Certainly a 9 or 10/10. Then we moved to cowgirl, she's nice and tight and bounced around on me then took a pounding from me when she got tired of bouncing. Then we moved to doggy. Looking down you'd swear you were fucking a teen, she's that small and smooth. I barely lasted 2 mins of this as she was so snug inside. Pulled out, ripped the condom off and she knelt on the floor sucking and licking my bellend until I blasted a few strings over her face and in her hair.

I enjoyed the punt, I enjoyed the girl but would I go back? - No. Simply because of the state of her place, the area and her teeth. Get those 3 things fixed and I would go back. Hell, if she got her teeth fixed that would have made this a positive.

Offline Mike66

Without giving too much away roughly whereabouts is she based from the strand? (Front, back or somewhere else)…it’s just I’ve got relatives who live close by and want to check before I make contact…cheers

Offline Roscoe111

Text her- ask her.  She’ll give you her post code.

Offline MJ.spritzen

Without giving too much away roughly whereabouts is she based from the strand? (Front, back or somewhere else)…it’s just I’ve got relatives who live close by and want to check before I make contact…cheers

A street or two away from Wongs chippy if that means anything to you?

Offline Mike66

A street or two away from Wongs chippy if that means anything to you?

Yes mate cheers for that, the postcode puts her slap bang in the road of a close family friend lol, think I’ll try somewhere else 😁

Offline MJ.spritzen

Yes mate cheers for that, the postcode puts her slap bang in the road of a close family friend lol, think I’ll try somewhere else 😁

No worries. I'm in a similar situation, there's a young WG I'd love to see whose postcode turned out to be the same as mine!

Offline Mike66

Lol…..I decided to try her but the postcode took me somewhere else in a dodgy place, I’ll review her but be careful if you do book her again  :thumbsup: