Author Topic: rebecca_gfe or Fit Sarah GFE. - Bristol as a 1st punt?  (Read 2165 times)

Offline DragonGoose

I’m looking for some advice I’m a newbie who’s never punted before I’ve been waiting for this Covid stuff to die down before I go for my first punt .

I’ve read the advices on this site and lots of reviews and it come down to one of two rebecca_gfe or
Fit Sarah GFE.

Any recommendations on which will be better for a first timer like me?

I’ve fairly simple tastes  DFK, blow jobs and Gym bunny bodies

Thanks in advance for any help
I will post a review once the deed is done.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline carl94

I’m looking for some advice I’m a newbie who’s never punted before I’ve been waiting for this Covid stuff to die down before I go for my first punt .

I’ve read the advices on this site and lots of reviews and it come down to one of two rebecca_gfe or
Fit Sarah GFE.

Any recommendations on which will be better for a first timer like me?

I’ve fairly simple tastes  DFK, blow jobs and Gym bunny bodies

Thanks in advance for any help
I will post a review once the deed is done.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

From the excellent reviews on both SP's, I don't think you could go wrong with either. Personally I've only seen Rebecca out of the 2 and I would see her again if I'm in the area, she provided an excellent vanilla GFE which is my preference. Sarah is on my HL and maybe one day. 

Offline madhon

Seen both and they are excellent, can't really go wrong with either of them

You might want to bear in mind however that rebecca is isolating as of sunday 8th due to positive covid test.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 11:12:24 am by madhon »

Offline ian cognito

I have seen both several times and agree that either would be an excellent choice for your first punt.  Rebecca does get booked up a week or so in advance whereas you're more likely to be able to get a booking with Sarah on the day. Also, I understand that parking near Rebecca's can be a problem (I've not been to her current location), but you can park at the Bedminster Asda which is just 5 minutes walk from Sarah's flat.

Offline B4bcock

I agree that either of these would be ideal for a first punt. If you go ahead it would be a good idea to mention during the booking process that it is your first time. I'm sure Bex or Sarah will both be accommodating to helping a newbie.

One other thing. We, obviously, have no idea of your circumstances and why you wish to have a punt, but please be aware you will be taking a step which cannot be reversed, so think carefully about any potential post-punt remorse or guilt. Also, this 'hobby' is very addictive, expensive and, at times, nerve racking. Definitely not for the faint hearted!

Good luck!

Offline DragonGoose

I agree that either of these would be ideal for a first punt. If you go ahead it would be a good idea to mention during the booking process that it is your first time. I'm sure Bex or Sarah will both be accommodating to helping a newbie.

One other thing. We, obviously, have no idea of your circumstances and why you wish to have a punt, but please be aware you will be taking a step which cannot be reversed, so think carefully about any potential post-punt remorse or guilt. Also, this 'hobby' is very addictive, expensive and, at times, nerve racking. Definitely not for the faint hearted!

Good luck!

Don’t worry I live alone and I have no family so no one to upset just looking for a bit of stress relief and company .

Offline DragonGoose

Seen both and they are excellent, can't really go wrong with either of them

You might want to bear in mind however that rebecca is isolating as of sunday 8th due to positive covid test.
I did see both are away for reasons but I’m not in any rush and they should be back by the end of the month.

Offline Dh200


Offline ciderhead

I would also recommend Sarah for a first time punt, very nice girl, I've seen her quite a few times and never had a bad session
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

Offline Cheltclient

I’ve not seen Becs but can vouch for Sarah. Really nice woman which would be good for a first timer and really good and passionate sex. I also thought she had a great body and price wise was pretty reasonable (all things considered). Mind you, I gather Becs is good too.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I’ve not seen Becs but can vouch for Sarah. Really nice woman which would be good for a first timer and really good and passionate sex. I also thought she had a great body and price wise was pretty reasonable (all things considered). Mind you, I gather Becs is good too.

Yeah I get that impression and the reviews speak for themselves. I've messaged/spoken to her a few times to try and arrange something but it never worked out.

Offline Cheltclient

Yeah I get that impression and the reviews speak for themselves. I've messaged/spoken to her a few times to try and arrange something but it never worked out.

Hope you get to arrange something soon mate.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Hope you get to arrange something soon mate.

Cheers. I'm not in Bristol that much and it didn't work out the last few times so 3rd time lucky!

Offline DragonGoose

Hope you get to arrange something soon mate.
Hope so I’ll just need to wait for one of them to come back .
Thanks for the help.

Offline Laur


Offline redveee

Bex is back now, I believe

She tweeted today she's on day 10 of isolation.

Offline Laur

She tweeted today she's on day 10 of isolation.
According to AW, and confirmed with via message, she was available again from yesterday

Offline Rosco01

Just supporting what others have said, you cannot go wrong with either of these  fab girls.