Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SSweet_Monica (SSM) & All Natural Monica (ANM) Hammersmith  (Read 2755 times)

13 review(s) for SSweet_slut (6 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline shant999

Itching for a duo at a reasonable price I decided on these two popped up on my radar a couple of weeks go.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called and texted for a 2hr appointment. £520 agreed as per lesbian rate advertised (£260/hr), (Actually paid £380 read on)

Usual postcode which I followed, and my fault I was cutting the time fine.

When I reached the parking was a nightmare with meters and ringo would not work as I had maxed out my number of cars on the app and could not get online to remove older cars! :diablo:

Accessed from a a side alley behind some shops. Run down building with wood chip painted walls suitable for the job. Small loft room which we changed for a larger bedroom later. Shower ok.

I was communicating my problems with SSM but as I was a new customer she thought I was time wasting. I said I would be 30 mins late for appointment. by the time I reached I was told that SSM was with another client and would be another 30 mins. I was shown another girl by ANM for my threesome but I did not like the look of her and opted for an hour with ANM.

Was offered a shower which I quickly took and whilst in the room SSM came in with ANM and apologized for taking the other booking. She suggested I have an 30 mins with ANM and SSM said she would join for an hour after.  Agreed on £380 all paid after the event.

Both ladies nothing special descriptions as advertised accurate, average looking local girls next door. 6's at best. But attractive enough for me to do the deed.

So alone with ANM, she Smells and tastes like she was just out of the shower and we start DFK, fingering, owo, reverse O, and baby oil massage each other. Whilst reverse O she whips out her Hitachi wand and asks me to use it on her whilst she sucks me off. She hits a couple of orgasms as the hitachi does its job and we carry on with me getting blown as she cant take any more. On with condom and I slam away as we hit the 30 min mark.

In walks SSM drying herself from her shower. She joins the fun slapping my arse and giving me and ANM a kiss and suggests we move into her room which is bigger and has more baby oil. Grab my stuff and wrap the towel, down the stairs and into the room. The Hitachi is wiped down by ANM and we start oiling SSM and I start using the Hitachi on SSM, kissing fingering reverse O whilst I get OWO and DFK from ANM. Its at this point SSM starts squirting and wetting the bed. She has a couple more orgasms whilst we ANM and I oil her up.

Time to condom up and fuck couple of regular positions tried with both didn't want to cum as I was enjoying myself too much. Took a break from pumping and watched them snog each other and I grabbed the Hitachi and started using on both as they both took turns to suck me off to a spectacular high flying cum which landed on ANMs face.

Overall a fun relaxed afternoon in Hammersmith Just about 1hr 45 mins, with two above average sized boobed ladies around their 30's with no hang ups, just the way a punt should be.

Hidden Image/Members Only