Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Katusha - Cambridge  (Read 1429 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline herbal1st

Link: External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms: Seemed to have good reviews on here so I contacted her via Whatsapp and with prompt responses I arranged a session for half an hour.

Fee: £70 / Half an hour

The Punt:
This was my first ever punt and although she wasn't my first choice it turned out quite well. She was very friendly and talkative upon the meet up and of course had an amazing body - her tits were my favourite feature. The punt began with me sucking on her tits followed by OW which definitely felt great. She then climbed on top of me for some CG, unfortunately I got a bit too exited and finished not too long after that. Although my first punt ended much more quickly than I expected, it was a decent experience and an ok start to this new hobby.

Overall:
Generally a good first punt and I think I may visit her again in the future.

Offline PilotMan

Well done on your first review 👍

Offline happyharry

Link: External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms: Seemed to have good reviews on here so I contacted her via Whatsapp and with prompt responses I arranged a session for half an hour.

Fee: £70 / Half an hour

The Punt:
This was my first ever punt and although she wasn't my first choice it turned out quite well. She was very friendly and talkative upon the meet up and of course had an amazing body - her tits were my favourite feature. The punt began with me sucking on her tits followed by OW which definitely felt great. She then climbed on top of me for some CG, unfortunately I got a bit too exited and finished not too long after that. Although my first punt ended much more quickly than I expected, it was a decent experience and an ok start to this new hobby.

Overall:
Generally a good first punt and I think I may visit her again in the future.
Yes, reminds of my first punt. Lasted all of 10 minutes. Never even thought to ask about “round 2”.
You live and learn.
PS: thanks for your first review