Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: VenusRose.Star - Edgware £50 incall one of the worst GFE  (Read 1788 times)

9 review(s) for VenusRose Star (4 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Watfordpunter97

VenusRose.Star - External Link/Members Only

15 minutes - £50 incall

Location: Private flat next to Sainsbury's with very confusing instructions. She wants you to go to the left of a carpark... who's left?? mine or yours? and walk in the direction of a sign you won't see unless you're stood right next to it

Girl: tbf she has some killer curves and they're just as juicy in person. lovely to look at apart from her resting bitch face throughout

Attitude: Awful - Staring off into the distance the whole time and passive aggressively complaining about you not following her ambiguous instructions. Much more interested in keeping her room tidy than having some fun sex.

Action: Pretty mechanical as if she was doing a mundane 9-5 job when seeing you. Zero effort given in bed so pretty boring and quite lazy.

Would I see her again? no, she makes no effort and stares off into the distance throughout. Shame as her tits are great.

Offline pa5151

Q. Do You Do A-Level, Anal ?   A. Unfortunately, I do NOT do anal or A-level.

Wonder what the difference is.

Offline Payyourwaymate

She does not have to take any exams?

Offline smellychip

It's easier to get an "A" or "A*" if you do a-levels. Anal on the other hand takes true skill.

Seriously though, for £50 what did you expect? That's P&D pricing