Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darcy (ex HoD) - Edgware Road  (Read 1546 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6338761) (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline MathsDebator

External Link/Members Only

Comms: first message via AW for a booking on the following day, prompt response and agreed the time, then texted on the day of the meet to confirm

Fee: £160 for an hour

Location: hotel close to Edgware Road tube station, lifts are opposite the reception but I very much doubt people would be paying attention to you as there are so many tourists coming in and out that you can easily blend into the crowd

Services: GFE, DFK, OWO, CIM,  RO, protected sex

The girl: friendly, good looking girl in her early 20s, soft Scottish accent.

The meet: arrived at the hotel and texted to say I'm here. She told me to take the lift to the floor where she's staying on. Sent another text when I got there and she texted me the room number. She stood behind the door and we barely said hello to each other and she started dfk. Don't really mind this at all, glad she's enthusiastic about the meet and sets a good tone for the next hour. Sorted the paperwork and was offered a shower and got down to business after.

Round 1: excellent OWO, protected missionary and CG, CIM finish
Round 2: struggled to get to wake up the old fella but Darcy stayed at it for a good while and managed it eventually, a good combination of HJ and OWO, again CIM finish

It was a good punt overall, she was slightly above what I usually pay but I guess I justify that extra bit for CIM. Probably like a lot of the folks on here, I'm really kicking myself for not seeing her earlier when she was offering the exact same services but at the old HoD prices.