Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: melindamelons - MILF - Liverpool  (Read 4753 times)

24 review(s) for melindasmelons (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gloryglory

External Link/Members Only

Booked half hour
Price- £60
Location- Apartments by malmaison

realise it's been a good while since I posted, time to change that.

Back in mid-June I was wanting a MILF punt and was already going to town, saw who was available. Mel was already on the radar so a call and confirmation was sorted.

Nearing the time she gives me the floor details which was fine. rang for the code to enter the building, went up the elevator and found the door unlocked for me already.
Walk in and I'm greeted by her, in an amazing set of red/black lingerie, heels too. I was just stunned by her beauty. Blonde bombshell with that MILFy aura I was looking for. She was chatty and gave me time to go the bathroom for a quick wash after handing the money over.

Returning to the bedroom, she watched me undress and started the dirty talk almost immediately. "After a dirty, mature woman to fuck?" Oh fuck yes. Had to get a good feel of her boobs from behind while watching in the mirror before getting on the bed. Felt so good, and even better when she wrapped them around my cock for a good tit wank with OWO. Felt her pussy during and it was clean shaven, loved rubbing her up.

Not long after it was on with the rubber and down to fun. Immediately into Mish and she can't half take a fuck. Responsive and wanting more. The dirty talk Got me harder and closer. Got into RCG and felt that ass too. Just what I needed on a warm day in the city. Back to Mish and nearly ready to blow, back out, rubber off  and she gobbles the cock. Eager for cum, I happily gave it. She discreetly got rid of the evidence.

Getting dressed again she was with the small talk, lovely woman and happy to chat. Kiss on the cheek and off I went.

Would I go back? Eagerly. Maybe an hour though for the full experience.

Absolutely brilliant little bit of time together.

Offline Offtoasda

Offline Twotall

Natural or fake boobs?

I saw her a couple of years ago and they were big and natural. I thought she was more gold than milf tbh.

Offline Kenaldo

Yes moving into gilf territory.

Boobs are natural and big but she holds them in a way that disguises they are a little saggy now.

Having said that she is fit, proper ‘dirty looking’ and a fine fuck (though when I saw her she kept her legs tight around my back / arse so I couldn’t trust too much.

But she is a cracking fuck all the same.

Offline gloryglory

Yes moving into gilf territory.

Oh aye yeah true  :lol: it scratched an itch I had and wouldn't say no again to another round haha

Offline 07seehm

I know this might have been asked before, but what's her face like? Is she pumped full of botox? Wrinkly? Any resemblance to anybody?

Offline Johnbre

The Melinda part of the name came from being a Melinda Messenger lookalike - although I haven't a clue what Melinda Messenger looks like now

Offline marcius2018

The Melinda part of the name came from being a Melinda Messenger lookalike - although I haven't a clue what Melinda Messenger looks like now

Phenomenal!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BlondeC

She sounds amazing! I’ve tried to get in contact with her, but can’t get ahold of her via email and her email address advertised on her profile.

Have you got a number for her so I can call or text her? If so pm me?
Banned reason: Forwarding PMs and outing another member to an SP
Banned by: daviemac

Offline george r

She sounds amazing! I’ve tried to get in contact with her, but can’t get ahold of her via email and her email address advertised on her profile.

Have you got a number for her so I can call or text her? If so pm me?

Click on her reports on this thread mate it shows her phone number  :thumbsup:

Offline hungrypunt

Tried her a couple of times when Ive been in Wallasy for a few days, with my charm on AW email, but always left with no response  :(

Offline HarryVincent

I don't really see the Melinda Messenger resemblance but she is an attractive older lady and a decent punt.