Author Topic: Sexy Valentina Leeds  (Read 7303 times)


60 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038381) (53 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for TEEN_GABY (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline moyesy1234

External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins

This meeting took place in May 2021. She left Leeds shortly afterwards so not sure if she is still working at the moment, but worth posting if she reappears.

Valentina is a very attractive blonde EE girl who I visited with some specific services in mind. I have a fetish for girls with fake tits wearing pvc and from her AW profile some of her photos suggested that she would wear that outfit. I also wanted a blow job a lap dance and and to come all over her tits.

The meeting was sorted painlessly enough over text. Her English is limited but she spoke enough. Upon arrival she was wearing the dress I requested and looked exactly as per the photos.

I asked for a lapdance, owo, kissing, FS and to finish on her boobs.and that's what she delivered. The lapdance was sexy and she rubbed her pvc covered bum and boobs all over me. We kissed DFK and then she set to work on my cock. Her technique was good and then we switched to Mish once covered. However for some reason my cock was not playing along and we quickly switched back to the blowjob. I was getting close so I asked her to talk dirty and wank me into her tits. I exploded then licked the cum off her gorgeous fake boobs.

I got what I went for so I left a happy man.

I would see again if she returns.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 09:03:43 pm by moyesy1234 »

Offline sebllittle

You licked your own cum? Each to there own I guess  :thumbsup:

Offline NotANortherner

as at 8.00am this morning, showing as being back in Leeds

Offline jonnw16

Since when has Paraguay been in Eastern Europe?

Offline moyesy1234

Not sure why that's listed on her profile but she is definitely not from Paraguay.

I should also add when I saw her she was working from a flat near John Lewis / bus station
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 09:42:18 am by moyesy1234 »

Offline wildman

as at 8.00am this morning, showing as being back in Leeds

And also increased her price to £100 for half hour! 25% inflation!!

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
And also increased her price to £100 for half hour! 25% inflation!!

£100 per hour but that won't get you CIM, a facial or quite a few other things.

She looks fit as, but that's silly money.

Offline banshee121

Not sure why that's listed on her profile but she is definitely not from Paraguay.

I should also add when I saw her she was working from a flat near John Lewis / bus station

Is that not the place where 2 other 'Paraguyans' work from Nicol and Wild Rose i think?

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Is that not the place where 2 other 'Paraguyans' work from Nicol and Wild Rose i think?

Sounds like it.

Offline Gas Man 40s


Miss Nicol & Wild Rose - They are definitely both of South American descent!
Think they are both moving on by the end of the week, so guessing Valentina’s green light will then go active
I will hopefully be visiting at some point so will find out what nationality she is  :thumbsup:

Offline Noname123

She's Estonian. Check my previous review of her.

Offline Jindybandy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 739
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Looks like this one now has a new profile, but under another name she also used to use; Teen Gabby  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Trinity001

Saw her last week (review to follow), said that the photo’s from her ‘Valentina’ profile had been stolen and used on a different one, so was reverting to her older ‘Teen Gabby’ one. Will review this week, but for what it is worth the photos on this one don’t do her justice, but she still advertises services she doesn’t provide 🤷‍♂️

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Saw her last week (review to follow), said that the photo’s from her ‘Valentina’ profile had been stolen and used on a different one, so was reverting to her older ‘Teen Gabby’ one. Will review this week, but for what it is worth the photos on this one don’t do her justice, but she still advertises services she doesn’t provide 🤷‍♂️

Any chance you could be a bit more specific Mr T?

Offline Trinity001

Review to follow over the next few days, generally like to leave a reasonable gap between a meeting and a review. Give me a day or so :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

Looks like this one now has a new profile, but under another name she also used to use; Teen Gabby  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes this will link the profiles

External Link/Members Only

Online YorkshireLad

Review to follow over the next few days, generally like to leave a reasonable gap between a meeting and a review. Give me a day or so :thumbsup:

It’s been 5 days now. At least tell us what services she advertises but doesn’t provide.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

It’s been 5 days now. At least tell us what services she advertises but doesn’t provide.


+1

Offline Trinity001

Jesus, forgive me for being a tad busy…

Anal, DFK


Offline Trinity001

Advertises FK, 99% of the meet virtually closed mouth kissing

Offline WelshClipper

Looks like this one now has a new profile, but under another name she also used to use; Teen Gabby  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For link only :    External Link/Members Only

She is now Lithuanian rather than Paraguayan. Thats one hell of a language skill  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 10:05:00 pm by WelshClipper »

Online Trotter671

For link only :    External Link/Members Only

She is now Lithuanian rather than Paraguayan. Thats one hell of a language skill  :wackogirl:

She is actually from Estonia - the pics don't lie (FAF!) and a very fun and naughty girl :angelgirl: - have seen Valentia/Gaby twice now - will try and get round to a review this weekend :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline TemplarLord

To be fair I don't care where she is from, I saw her this morning, will pop a review on shortly. She told me she's from Riga in Latvia. I don't care, she's FAF & she certainly filled my hour with raunchy fun.

Offline WelshClipper

To be fair I don't care where she is from, I saw her this morning, will pop a review on shortly. She told me she's from Riga in Latvia. I don't care, she's FAF & she certainly filled my hour with raunchy fun.

I don’t doubt it for a minute, I read several reviews plus well written profile.

More along the lines of connecting the dots with all the profiles.  No judgement one way or the other.

 :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
I don’t doubt it for a minute, I read several reviews plus well written profile.

More along the lines of connecting the dots with all the profiles.  No judgement one way or the other.

 :hi:

Isn't it just.  :dash: :dash:

I binned this one based on comms with what I now believe to be "fake Valentina" as that lass didn't offer services that "teen Gaby" does offer.

Still too pricey though albeit my podging fund is burning a hole in my pocket now.




Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
my podging fund is burning a hole in my pocket now.

Feel free to chuck it my way  :lol:

Or get yourself down the casino!

Offline WelshClipper

Yup podging fund is the best its been in years.

No wonder people are paying higher prices without blinking

....including me, guilty as charged  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Feel free to chuck it my way  :lol:

Or get yourself down the casino!

When you get yourself a fanny then I'll consider it.  :diablo: :lol: :lol: :diablo: